SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 am
Iv'e cried in public. Last year I did alot. I was really sad. : (
I'm happy nao though. : }
I was crying everyday, and I would have to spend 2 hours each day traveling to school on the train and ferry boat. I had alot of time to just think to myself and all my sad thoughts would get to me all the time as I sat there all sad and alone listening to my music bringing up all kinds of memories and the tears would just start coming out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 pm
When I was little, I'd cry in the public all the time. Even if someone was joking and said, "You're stupid!" I'd cry. But now I'm the complete opposite.

I think now the only thing that can trigger me enough to cry in public is out of happiness--like when I place gold in a really tough (wushu) competition. When I was at the UC Berkeley CMAT last year, I cried so much my eyeliner got smudged all over my face. whee  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:29 pm
I can cry in public with no problem. For me its just a "I'm cryin' in public, and what?!" thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 pm
I don't mind people crying in public, so long as they excuse themselves to the bathroom or something. Crying makes me extremely uncomfortable. I have neverseen anyone cry in my life. I briefly saw a friend start to cry, but she shoved me out of the room. I'm useless when other people cry. xD;
I do not cry in public. I have a few times before, but I excuse myself to a bathroom to collect myself. And I profusely apologize to whoever I was with, if it's not my mother or some such.
So, for me, I'd appreciate if you held it in, but if you can't, I understand.

[Lacrimosa]

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 pm
I have a breakdown in front of people once a softball season.
But that's the only time I cry in front of people.
I don't generally cry that often, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:28 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

i for one dont cry in public, heck it was hard for me to cry for the longest time because i grew up in charge of myself and how i made myself to be without disappointing my parents so there were no time for tears, but holding back isn't a good thing since you should let out your emotions. now i do, and i feel at ease, but when it comes to public i run to the bathroom or if one of my guy friends is around i'll turn into a hug and they usually let me cry while they shield me. unless its raining out then tears come streaming down, when im in my room i cry freely.

:3 this one time i cried in public, i was dressed really cute that day so many guys thought i got stood up and offered to hang out with me, but i said no cuz they misunderstood cuz my i was going out when my friend called me and told me my childhood friends dad died, and her family is like my family they her parents are young so i treated her dad like my older brother and he treated me like a younger sister. my childhood friend is younger than me by 4 years. :3

last week me and my best friend (different chick then above) went to the mall, and she was talking to me about her dad, and she started breaking down and crying i couldnt take it and she was trying to stop so i just hugged her out of reflex. and kinda shielded her like my friends usually do. :3
...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm
I've cried in public before, due to not being able to hold it in. Last time I did it was last year, I got in trouble for a cussing at this complete douche. I wouldn't have gotten caught if he wouldn't have yelled, "She cussed at me!!!". Anyway, the teacher was punishing me with detention, and I just started to cry. It was embarrassing as hell and pathetic crying just for getting lunch detention for the first time. Little did I know I would get that punishment three times that year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm
I don't mind crying in public.

I feel how I feel, no need to hide behind a mask.

lady_lantir

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

I try to hold it in, but a few tears usually work their way out anyways.

I cry over almost anything. Getting embarrassed, a really bad headache, the ending of FFX, insults (though they're actually not as bad if you act like they don't bother you x3), holocaust movie in 8th grade... Lots and lots of things.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 pm
She turned and glanced to you, with eyes of a sinful crimson. The fallen angel spoke...

"I only cried in public once, just a few months ago. It was in my Technical Drawing class, I was already stressed out, and our projects were being passed back to us. Every single one of my projects/drawings failed, and it finally broke my self-control. I tried to muffle the sobs with my arm, but I guess the teacher could still hear...

At least I got the help I needed on my current project that day, but man I was embarrassed afterward. xd

I always hold it in, even at home in front of family. I just feel so vulnerable then... "

Then, she spread her black wings and took flight.

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Xx-Musicaholic-xX
I've cried in public before, due to not being able to hold it in. Last time I did it was last year, I got in trouble for a cussing at this complete douche. I wouldn't have gotten caught if he wouldn't have yelled, "She cussed at me!!!". Anyway, the teacher was punishing me with detention, and I just started to cry. It was embarrassing as hell and pathetic crying just for getting lunch detention for the first time. Little did I know I would get that punishment three times that year.

Lunch detention? Hehehehehee..... 6th grade..... good times......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm
Konayuki_ko
Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Lunch detention? Hehehehehee..... 6th grade..... good times......

Haha, I was in seventh grade. I ended up with lunch detention three times that year, twice from the same teacher.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Seawicket

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:21 pm
❝sigh, i've cried in public. over a boy.❞

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 pm
I cry very easily. And it's not like I want to or even try. There's no warning either, when people get in my face, yell at me, or make me feel like crap I just start crying. And I hate it.

Meth on Meth

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:10 pm
I used to cry in public a lot. Back then I was "popular" so a lot my friends would came to help and all that. Basically it was attention. But sometimes it wasn't and when I felt like crying...well I don't know I just cried.

Nowadays I learned not to cry. I hate people seeing me cry now.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff