Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Kitsune Leonheart gym/weight loss journal. oh the long road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm
Day 34

Well I haven't really posted in this journal for a while, only because, I haven't really felt like it. Good news is that, I am still sticking with my diet, and exercise, and attending the gym during the last time I had posted in my journal.

I am now down to 195.
My size 32 pants are now lose D:
This sucks for me and is also great, but I don't have money for new clothes ;~;

Also, on 15th of February, I became a Vegetarian.

I am also working on a video about my weight loss journey. I am going to release it on youtube, as well as on here, to inspire others.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 am
Aw, sorry to hear you haven't wanted to post. I'm glad you're still sticking to your plan though! :) Did you gradually convert to vegetarianism or did you just quit meat?

I look forward to seeing your video!

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 am
Stars in my Pocket
Aw, sorry to hear you haven't wanted to post. I'm glad you're still sticking to your plan though! :) Did you gradually convert to vegetarianism or did you just quit meat?

I look forward to seeing your video!

I had gradually quit. I got tired of eating meat, and never feeling full and sometimes bloated afterwards. I also watched a video that made feel bad after watching what some animals must go through in a slaughter house. I remember watching this one scene where they put this cow through a machine, and it cut it's throat and hoofs off, and it just lays on the ground trying to get up while slowly dieing.

Now that I am eating just vegi's, fruits, and whole wheat, my body does feel more lighter, and my skin feels more tighter as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
My new pics of me after attending the gym for 34 days.

User Image

User Image

User Image
Note, lol, right arm is not bigger it moved when the camera went off so it gives the impression that is bigger from the created blur.

User Image

User Image
I am really impressed with this pic. My chest is more bigger, along with my biceps, shoulders, triceps, and back. Stomach is also harder.  

Nicodemas

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 am
I can definitely see improvement! You're well on your way! :D
I love it when people post progress pictures - they're inspiring and I'm very happy for you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm
weighed in today at 192

Oh ya, I forgot. The 23rd, made 1 year I have been dieting and exercising.  

Nicodemas

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 am
3 days from 2 months I have been going to the gym. The 2nd month I haven't been working out that much. It went from 7 days a week to like 4 days a week. I haven't really got bored of working out, just some days I don't get in the mood to go. I get tired sometimes soon as I walk into the gym door. Like my body put's up this defense, just to keep me away from going to the gym.

I have toned up quiet nicely in the 2 months, but I still think I need some more improvement. I think in July, when it hits 5 months for me, I will quit going to the gym. Money is getting tight on me, and I may be able to keep my body sustained by doing workouts at home, I hope...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 am
lookin good. wink keep up the great work. i dont know how people can go without eating meat but yeah my sister did the same thing after she went to tysons chicken factory for a class field trip. half of her class became vegetarians. she has now gone 10 years now without meat. good luck to you. reading this made my day.thanks.

and your right there should be more guys. i guess they dont want us to know about what all they do to make themselves look good.  

BitterFantasy

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 pm
Wow, I took a look at both your before and current pics and there's definite improvement. Posing a vlog about your weight loss journey would really help others. I know it really inspires me. I might even try that too. Keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

This is just a pic of my shoulder's. I really like how more toned they are. Went up to 192, but I think it's from the muscle. Still a vegetarian. Been more full ever since I become one though.  

Nicodemas

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 am
Ugh came back from the gym today. I worked my self so hard I wanted to take a nice hot shower, then crawl in my bed and die gonk

I have learned some valuable tips in the last few months to keep going strong. If you find your self finding excuses to not go to the gym, just walk there, that is, if you live close enough. My gym is 5 minutes away from me. I begin to find excuses to not to go, or to cut my workouts short. Then I begin to just walk to the gym, which takes me about 17 minutes on foot if i can dodge the cars in time. I know once I get there, if I find some excuse to go back, home, I have to walkkkk all the wayyy backkk. so it's not worth it.

another tip if your keeping a log of what you eat or how long you exercise, please don't stop writing in it, or say, oh i will do it later, because i did that for a month, and slowed the train down by a lot.

I've also finally learned what type of body to aim for. Not a ripped body, but a tight toned body, with just light/medium muscles. I don't want a 6 pac or a 4 pac that is really noticeable, but just lightly noticeable. where you can notice, "oh look you are getting there", in a way. Same with everything else, just toned and tight.

I found out a majority of woman, don't like guy's ripped. They find it hot, but at the same intimidating. and if my gf and i ever break up for good, i don't want my chances of trying to find another girl to be a lot harder for me.

this picture is basically what i am aiming for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not ripped, but just to where it shows, that I take care of myself.

Also my GF, sweetest little thing, wants to loose probably about 10-20 pounds. She is self conscious about her weight, so she has been trying to loose weight to feel a little more happier with her self.

I am going to talk to her into joining, because I know me alone is not enough good support, and this guild is like primarily 98% a woman's weight loss guild, and the other 2% quiet males. All though I feel like the only talkative male in here.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff