Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Have you ever given up? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyAnnairb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm
Have you ever fought with a friend over a guy?

Nope I don't get jealous so I could wait.

Have you ever taken a fall for a friend?

Not really.

Have you ever just wanted/actually given up on guys?

Nope I don't lose hope that easily!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 am
It has happened that me and a friend liked the same guy. I liked him but wasn't crazy over him. Later, it turned out that he wasn't all that amazing after all so neither of us ever really dated him.

I have two best friends and when we met a few years ago we had talked situations like these over as 'what if situations.' We almost set up rules on them. Mainly what we do is we let the guy decide. If one of us tells she likes a guy, we have to let her have the first chance because she let it out in the open first. We all have the problem that we get jealous pretty quickly but we wish each other the best all the same. So far we never really had any kind of fight over a guy.

I possibly can't give up on guys. Ever. I'm a huge flirt and I love attention. It's not that I'm a slut or that I want as many guys as possible to like me but I do like the attention I get from the guys I like (in a way of them being sweet or good-looking.)

Several years ago I had just the weirdest situation with a guy. I absolutely learned from it but even though we never officially have been a couple, that guy will always have a special place in my heart.
After I decided I had to forget about him I had a million flirts and have been in love several times.
Right now, I'm not looking for a relationship, not for my prince charming but I just let things happen as I do what I feel like.  

Cx27

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Giavanna Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 pm
OMG. I feel the same way. I really like this guy and I've tried to get over him but I can't. It's so weird. Luckily, none of my friends have a crush on him though honestly, I've told some of my friends that they would probably make a great couple. I really like him but I can't tell if he likes he or not. Also, he used to be friends with my best friend a few years ago but now they don't talk to each other and that would be kind of weird to be in the middle. BTW I'm not friends with him and I don't talk to him. I had a class with him last year and we got along and sometimes I catch him looking at me but when I look up he looks away. A few months ago he started dating a freshman girl.(He's a senior). I seriously, cried(which I thought was so lame). I guess it was because I'm way closer to his age and I felt that I wasn't good enough. I don't think they're dating anymore cause it wasn't working after only a few days. But at the same time I don't think we really go together. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I hate having weird emotions!!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:04 pm
No
Kind of I guess.
For now, yes I've given up on guys. I like this one guy who barely even talks to me. And I like this other guy, but he's really annoying sometimes, so I've given up. For now I have given up on finding love.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Didn't fight, just took him I guess. She wasn't a good friend. She did get pissed.
Yes. And it didn't help much. I mean I don't have any friends now.
Wanted yes, many times. Still do from time to time. But I have a boyfriend.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff