Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
A Nameless Path Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Sooo as one can see this is horribly rough drafted. I will expand the paragraphs further and try and more information at another time. For now if you have any questions I can answer them and probably add the information to the sections.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 pm
Wow that's amazing 1 that you gained the courage to show your beliefs. 2 most of what you've posted like 80% I agree with I like it alot smile

alright first ? that comes to mind is is this a personal path alone or is there a possibility for followers who share your views?

and what would you personally think if someone where to only use bits and pieces of said belief system?

Would you consider this a religion of itself of just your values?

Is (in your uh *religion*) it a damnation to choose ones own belief system separate than this (pretending it was wide scale)?

ones own interpretation of said "religion"?  

Victoria Dragon

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 pm
Elavina RiverWind
Wow that's amazing 1 that you gained the courage to show your beliefs. 2 most of what you've posted like 80% I agree with I like it alot smile

Thank you very much!

Elavina RiverWind
alright first ? that comes to mind is is this a personal path alone or is there a possibility for followers who share your views?

If it works for them use it. I have taken on the doctrine from Chaos Magic that belief is a tool. If you think my path will work with yours, take it. I haven't published it or anything XD

Elavina RiverWind
and what would you personally think if someone where to only use bits and pieces of said belief system?

I would be happy that I have been able to help someone further understand their worldview.

Elavina RiverWind
Would you consider this a religion of itself of just your values?

Not really a religion, no. A personal path.

Elavina RiverWind
Is (in your uh *religion*) it a damnation to choose ones own belief system separate than this (pretending it was wide scale)?

I have already put that there is no damnation for anyone not following this path. Under Eschatological beliefs.

Elavina RiverWind
ones own interpretation of said "religion"?

I don't think I understand the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 am
Arcanist Angus
I have taken on the doctrine from Chaos Magic that belief is a tool.
Up for exploring the moral ramifications of this?

Quote:

Not really a religion, no. A personal path.
Where do you get your definition of religion from?  

TeaDidikai

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 am
TeaDidikai
Up for exploring the moral ramifications of this?

Alright. If it will help me, sure.

TeaDidikai
Where do you get your definition of religion from?

Religion

I do not consider it a religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 pm
So are you sticking to the Goat bit or is there room for a set Deity?  

Victoria Dragon

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 am
Elavina RiverWind

Hm? Oh I haven't edited this for a while...I've been waiting for Tea to respond, but she hasn't been on sad

Anyway, no I have started worshiping Nicnevin, a horned goddess of Scotland that has androgynous qualities. One of her sacred animals is a goat (go figure -.-) and also the goose which I find interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm
Arcanist Angus
Elavina RiverWind

Hm? Oh I haven't edited this for a while...I've been waiting for Tea to respond, but she hasn't been on sad

Anyway, no I have started worshiping Nicnevin, a horned goddess of Scotland that has androgynous qualities. One of her sacred animals is a goat (go figure -.-) and also the goose which I find interesting.

OOoooo tell me more smile  

Victoria Dragon

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm
Arcanist Angus
Elavina RiverWind

Any information on her?  
PathWays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces