Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
what would you do if you found Death Note? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pope zochi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm
But the bad side to this all is when you use the deathnote that all of you were wishing you had. You could neitheir go to heaven nor hell for all eternity. An plus you would expiereince pain only known to humans who have used the deathnote. so while you are enjoying yourselfs eventually you will regret ever picking up the deathnote in the first place.

PS. I would purposly hunt you all down and sentence you to death for comminting crimes against humanity.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm
World_of_Randomx7
If I found a Death Note, I would write down the names of major criminals making their deaths painful, then going smaller and making it down my community.

Wouldn't that be a huge mistake? Then they can track you...and say "so-so lives in this area"

If I really found the death note I'd be pretty skeptical... start freaking out. Test it. Then I'd inconspicuously kill of my father and so many people who have wronged me throughout my life. However if I was going to pursue a path like Light's I'd have to wait a while so they couldn't connect the dots. (I'd HOPEFULLY think all this out while I'm freaking out xD) I'd avoid my community and start with the worst criminals around the world.
But tbh I'd probably make the same mistakes as light and end up like he did. So I'd just leave the death note under my bed or something.

Or I'd abuse it and kill all kinds of people who piss me off... make them have horrible gruesome deaths. twisted
Ehehehe -problems ^^;-

@above; I believe in neither heaven or hell. Also people who use the death note are murdering another person so if they could go to heaven or hell they'd most likely end up in hell. In my opinion... eternity of nothing > hell.  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

gewgle_bamboo

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm
I'd cry after that. Becausse I would have to see a reaper. Unless it was a funny one like Ryuk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 am
well if you do use the death note i would hunt you down and turn you in and be there when you are sentence to death.  

Pope zochi

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Pope zochi
well if you do use the death note i would hunt you down and turn you in and be there when you are sentence to death.
Ha! You're no L. And you're going to have a really hard time trying to hunt down someone who's killing through heart attacks.

I'd get your name and write it down before you could show up at my execution. O:

If you're one of those socially awkward people then maybe a Death god friend is exactly what you need? O:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:22 pm
scocially akward person? I like death note because thats what i want my career to be a detective. and you coundt find out my name evan if you had along time to reasearch.  

Pope zochi

Pope zochi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:29 pm
MAN and your the one calling people scocially akward when you want to kill your own father maybe you should get a doctor  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Well saying I had no idea what Death Note was when I found it I would probably freak out for the next week at the Shinigami I see.

I don't think I'd write anyone's name in it. Even if someone made me mad I never wish they were dead.
xD

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

Fire_stone14

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Possibly store it away from another rainy day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm
Hmm..If I found a Death Note I woul---
Oh, Lookie here!! A death note!!!
-touch-
GASP!! Can you guys see the shinigami!!?? He's right there!!! Hello, Mr.Shinigami, do you like apples??? Tee-hee!! I would write down every single name of people I dont like!! then, i would eat the paper, I mean I would hide it! -sneaky eyes-  

RaineOnMyPain

Zexion Illusion master VI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 pm
I would write down the names of all the people i don't like on the notebook but on the other hand if i use it i wouldn't got to heaven or hell  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 am
genesis505
World_of_Randomx7
If I found a Death Note, I would write down the names of major criminals making their deaths painful, then going smaller and making it down my community.

you deserve a cookie, a huge one.

Oh, i was thinking a huge cake with every icecream she likes ^w^
~cookies work too!  

Sienna_fire13
Crew

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 pm
I would try and keep it from Light and make sure Ryuk doesn't give the Death Note to Light when he finds out. Ask L out on a date (if I have the courage), have Matsuba go out with my sister^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Pope zochi
MAN and your the one calling people scocially akward when you want to kill your own father maybe you should get a doctor

For the record, that was aimed at another post above me, I believe. Also being socially awkward has nothing to do with writing names down in a Death Note.

Don't go around assuming that "I need a doctor" because I feel my father deserves to be punished.
You do not know my life or my father.

Also, you wouldn't know that. Information is easily obtained these days anyway.  

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Miakemi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Congrats everyone who said you'd use the Death Note for people you hate or for criminals. You're on your way to becoming the next Light. Whether any of you are serious or not, it's almost scary.

Seriously, the point of Death Note was to illustrate how absolute power corrupts normal people. No matter how much you believe you're going to be doing good for humanity, you're just sentencing people to death, possibly without trial, for crimes they may or may not have committed (not every convicted criminal is actually guilty).

If I found a Death Note and tested it even once, I'd feel disgusted with myself for killing someone.  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff