Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Tediri says:
(( Gtg all. Be on later! ))

Bai now...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Asch

Asch struggled to open his eyes. Once he had enough strength to fully expose his eyes to the world he did so but fully regretted ever seeing the sight. Staring up at the sky, black...Looking all around, death and destruction. He held in a scream of pain as he tried to sit up. Somehow, he had got his arm stuck on a large piece of glass, which penetrated his skin deep. Ripping the piece of glass from his right arm he struggled to stand on his feet to survey the area. "Why..." Asch asked the world as he screamed into the sky.

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

Zach and his 4 squad members climb up over some rubble. They just heard a shout and they are trying to pin point the person's location. Zach looks around a bit from the top of the rubble pile, using his rifle scope for a better view.

"Sir! The voice was from the North." One of Zach's squad members says to him.

Zach nods to the soldier and all 5 of them head down the rubble pile off towards the North, calling out 'Is anyone here?' over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Asch

Hearing movement from a distance, Asch made a hastily run for a nearby building to hide within, unknowing the dangers of the destroyed world. He made it into a building that appeared to be an office building with many windows, all blow out. Laying his back against the wall he peeked out the window closest to him facing the direction he came from.

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Zach barely notices the boy dashing into a nearby office building. "Hey! We're from the military. I'm part of relief group Zulu. Its all right." Zach signals his men to move out to the building and Zach follows closer behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

Asch

Asch sees the men move closer to the building and takes a deep breath. He spins around in front of the door way and holds his sword out pointing to Zach and his men. "How the hell does the military survive something like this?!" he spoke with anger.

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

"I figured I would be answering that question several times before the day's over with." Zach sighs as he signals to the man with a red cross on his shoulder. "Will you at least let him tend to your wounds while I explain."

"The only reason we are okay is because we were evacuated into one of the major bunkers. Several thousand people were down there that were non-military, but we didnt have time to save everyone. I apologize greatly, Im just trying to do my job."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Asch

"I'm fine." Asch said retreating his sword to his sheathe and walking out of the building. "No thanks to the military." he added as the distance grew short. "I'd be happy to help you search out more people because I'm certainly not going to some safe haven created to protect us from armageddon, when not everyone was on the invite list." Asch walked towards the south-east, where when he woke he heard faint cries from that direction.

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus continued to walk, he heard a girl's crying and the sound of a man's scream. He shook his head knowing there was nothing he could do. "Hello?" Dervan called out loudly, then reached into his waist ban pulling out his .45 pistol. He didnt know if someone might take advantage of the situation and cocked the gun back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 pm
Yuka woke with a start. A heavy sheet of metal covered her from the small of her back, all down her legs. With the help of her bow, she managed to push the metal off, but in the process, cut the small of her back deeply. She cursed and rolled over. She sat up with a hand holding her back, the other holding her bow and quiver. The destruction caused by the military was more than she thought it would be.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Zach looks at the man, slightly aggravated but keeps his cool. "Its not that people werent on an invite list. Its just that we didnt have time. My own general had to cuff me to a pole to prevent me from going back out to try and get more people in." Zach signals his medical officer to tend to the person's wounds. "Im Zach by the way. And youre help is appreciated."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm
(do we have to have a picture with each post 0.0?)

Yuka pushed herself up, using her bow as a support. Her hand clasped her back again as it made pain shoot all through her body. She cursed and began making her way away from where she'd woken up and towards a building where she could see what appeared to be military men. Yuka blinked, her usual elven, far sight, was not as good as it normally was, because of the smoke and ash in the air, and because of the pain in her back. Her left arm hung at her side, her hand clenched, while her right held her bow and quiver.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 pm
((No. Most likely not. In fact, I think Im going to stop it too for now. I might do it once per page.))

Zach looks over at the men and begins to look around, using his rifle scope again, trying to see if he could spot anyone. He stands out in the open so he is easily noticeable. Two of his fellow soldiers are holding binoculars and looking around as well. "As soon as my officer is done tending to your wounds, we can start to move out to try and locate a few more people. Im to return to the bunker once i have five people or when two days pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Yuka finally reached them, she'd been coming from behind so they hadn't seen her when looking with their rifle scope and binoculars. She sat down on the ground and held her back again. She sat there for a moment, but no one noticed her, so she pulled out an arrow and threw it backwards, so it didn't hurt him, at the man looking through his rifle.  

Gold Marra

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces