Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am
(Tis ok)

"James had nothing to do with it. And if it wasn't for him you would have been attacked. I really am sorry for what happened." Remus hated himself for almost hurting someone. He never wanted to even come close to hurting anyone. He went back to his bed and laid down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 pm
Severus didn't sleep or relax at all the rest of that night. Every time he closed his eyes, visions of Lupin transforming into a werewolf and trying to eat him flashed into his mind.
When he saw the Potter Posse, as he'd begun to call them, in the Great Hall that morning, he sneered and turned back to his Slytherin friends. However, his obvious disdain for the four Gryffindors didn't deter Potter, Black, and occasionally Lupin from picking on him and making his life at school a living nightmare.

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Remus was glad Pomfry decided he was good enough to go to class the next day. Remus really hated being stuck in the hospital wing during class time. When he entered the Great Hall he saw Severus over at the Slythering table glaring at James and Sirius. He just shrugged his shoulders abit and sat down across from James doing his best to ignore Sirius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm
Severus glanced at his schedule, which he never managed to memorize. "Bloody hell," he groaned. "We've got Double Potions with the Gryffindors," he told his friends. He grinned when one of his friends suggested he "Poison one of the bloody gits, Snape. The Potions Master favors Slytherin, so you could probably get away with it," when he saw that Severus was once again glaring at the most popular boys in Hogwarts. "Not a bad idea, Lucius. What do you think Lupin would think of that?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Remus hadn't really felt like talking and when Sirius kept trying to act like nothing happened it just made him mad. So he quickly finished his breakfast and went to potions early. He figure maybe Severus would be early too and he could try to tell to him a bit hoping that he could forgive him a bit at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm
Severus was, in fact, early to the double lesson. He hated potions, but seemed to have a natural talent for it, so he made it a point to be either on time or early. However, today, he saw that he was not the only one early, and he couldn't help the sneer that crawled across his face. "Good morning, Lupin. Having a nice laugh with your posse about the other night, I suppose."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm
"Severus I felt your eyes burning into the back of my head the whole time. So you obviously know that's a lie. And i had nothing to do with Sirius' stunt. Why would i want to attack ou when I'm the one who trys harder than anyone else to get James and Sirius to stop picking on you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am
"You tell me, Lupin," Severus drawled, his tone cool. "Just because you try to stop them doesn't mean you don't enjoy it. I've seen the amusement in your eyes as you try to hide behind some book or pretend not to notice." Bloody hell, Severus, Severus scolded himself silently. If you like this guy, and you know you do, so don't even try to deny it, why do you accuse him of lying and refuse his pity?

((Has the day with Severus being hung upside down in the courtyard happened yet?))  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am
(Up to you.)

"I only pretend not to notice some of the time because I can't lose my friends. And that's only when they're doing the lesser things. I really don't like that they pick on you. There's no reason for it." Remus tried to think of why he tried so hard to make Severus like him. Maybe it just boiled down to the fact he never wanted anyone to hate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:19 am
Severus growled. "That's a load of crap, Lupin. I saw you that day, about a month ago. You know the one I'm talking about. Where your 'friends', as you call them, hung me upside down by my ankle for the entire courtyard to see. I didn't see you trying to stop them then. In fact, there was clear amusement in your eyes as you tried to ignore what was going on by burying your nose in yet another book. Am I wrong?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am
Remus blushed remembering that day. "That wasn't amusement in my eyes." Remus said softly. It was a bit of lust. Something about seeing Severus like that that day sparked something inside of him that he wanted to burry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 am
Severus slammed his fist into the stone wall behind him, ignoring the searing pain. "Stop lying to me, Lupin," he drawled in the way he tended to when he was seriously angry. "I saw you, right before Lily came to stop Potter, and I know you saw me because you looked directly at me and turned away. I saw the look in your eyes, Lupin. You were laughing at me, just like everyone else." And the knowledge that Remus was laughing hurt much more than Lily seeing him like that or the pain of Lily hearing him call her a mudblood. It hurt so much more than he was willing to admit.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:29 am
Remus' eyes got wide when Severus punched the wall. "Severus you're kind of scaring me now." Remus took Severus' hand though and healed it for him. "You were mistaken Severus. I wasn't laughing. I know I should have helped you and I'm sorry. I was to busy hiding something from myself though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 am
Severus jerked his hand away, the touch making his heart pound in excitement. "So like a Gryffindor," he sneered. "More concerned with protecting themselves than other people. Very noble house, don't you think, Lupin?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 am
Remus never liked when people made generalizations about a group of people. "James wasn't more concerned with protecting himself the other night when he saved you." True James was probably protecting Remus more than protecting Severus but he wasn't going to say that out loud.

"And I wasn't trying to protect myself that day. There was nothing for me to protect myself from. I said I was hiding. Like a coward. But since you forgot what Gryffindors are known for I'll stop hidng it and be brave." Remus stood up and kissed Severus kind of roughly. "What you saw that day wasn't laughter in my eyes. It was the realization that I had feelings for you. And I turned away because I was afraid of those feelings because to be in love is to be your most vaulernable to someone and I don't like being vaulernable."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff