Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
☠?Уσυ Ѧяє Ҭυяиιиɢ Ѻи Ӎє?☠ [O//F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 am
User Image ♥ Shazi Lee Mongrella ♥
" Being someone smart isn't too great..."

Shazi let out a sigh as he came after her. She slowed and turned her head to look at him. "Because I try not to lose it, and there I probably would've broken your finger if I didn't see who you were..." She let out a low growl. "Now what do you want?" She asked wondering why he was even here talking to her. She could never see herself talking to the most popular guy in school.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 am
Alex couldn't help but laugh a bit "Yeah, yeah, of course you could break my finger... been a while since I heard a good joke like that. Just by looking at you I can tell strengh isn't your strong part. And besides, why would you be scared to lose it? You should know that keeping stuff bottled up is no good, that's why I'm always with this care-free approach! Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Alex, Roxburry Alex, and you are?"

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 am

Shazi pressed her lips together then stopped dead in her tracks and turned and glared at him. "Oh now you think I can't? Well I can just prove you completely wrong... I will break your finger, if you don't believe me unless you're too scared." She paused. "I may just look like someone thats not as popular as you and what not, but I have a whole lot of strength in me. "She said as she took a few steps back. "I already know who you are, you're all over the school, my name should just be left unmentioned, most forget it anyways." She said as she turned and continued to walk off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 am
Alex just sighed and kept following her "Ah~ I got horribley rejected." That just makes you all the more interesting "I can tell you've got alot of pride and if you've got as much strengh as you say you have, why don't you use your skills to get a better treatment from people? If you're as talented as you say your are then you could easily make it to the popular ranks. And I'll have you know I never forget a name."

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm

She stopped and placed a hand upon her hip glaring at him. "Well... You say all you want, I'd actually prefer to be non-popular due to the fact that I would have to deal with guys like you. Now if you'd stop stalking me I could get back to doing my own thing, and don't even think about looking at me or being sarcastic about what I just said. I've never dealt with a guy like you and I never want to. I'd prefer to have friends that are nerdy and smart... Not... Guys like... You." She said then she looked away and continued to walk without another word said again. She could just see him coming after her again, if not she was lucky, if so... She wasn't lucky that day...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 am
Alex sighed, this one was tougher than he could expect but he kept following her and his height and longer movements eventually made him catch up and pass by her "I'm not following you this time. You're holding the same math books I have so that just means we're headed for the same class right now. You should atleast be courteous enough to say your name instead of making me hear it from the teacher. If you do that I'll stop trying to trying to be your friend, agreed?"  

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

She rolled her eyes. "Right... If you were going to class you wouldn't still be trying to talk to me.. If you were caught by your girlfriend I'm sure she'd throw a fit, so It would be best not to even say a word to me." She said as she continued to walk. She heard what he had said, if she were to give her name to him he would stop trying to be her friend, although she really didn't believe it she might as well. "Fine... my name is Shazi... But at times I like to be called Lee, which is my middle name. I honestly don't like my first name.. So there I gave you my name you can go now."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm
"Lee, huh? That's a good name. And just to show you I really am a man of my word, I'll shut my mouth!" He made a zipper motion on his his mouth and walked off Shazi Lee... you've peeked my curiousity Just as Alex started running off he ran into his girlfriend "Ah, there you are!" Alex, I've been hearing that you were talking to one of the nerd girls, you better not be getting any thoughts "Are you serious? You know that I always double check when I save someones a**!" True, you're everyones knight in shining armor "More like the punk that fights for justice." Either way, you're still my hero "Stop it, you're gonna make me blush" He just laughed with her and they gave each other a quick kiss before parting for class when the bell rang.

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Shazi cursed to herself quietly after he left, not saying another word to him... What she just did was absolutely idiotic. She was glad he talked to her and all but what she said was just flat out stupid. She should apologize for her behavior to him, but not so soon. Soon she passed by him and his girlfriend and she could see them out the corner of her eye and she saw them kiss. For some reason that made Shazi feel a bit jealous, although she just couldn't understand why. Although it did make her think, She's not right for him. Just because he's popular doesn't mean he should get that preppy little bi- she was knocked out of her thoughts as she was bumped into, and nearly knocked down by one of the guys that got pushed by someone else. Shazi pushed him away then went into her class and sat down in her seat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 am
Alex saw Shazi being accidently tackeld but he butted out seeing as Shazi was so independant. By the time he got to class there wasn't much room left so he just saw sat in front of her "Told you we're in the same class." He let down his bag and sat down, he wasn't about to talk to her for now because his gut told him she was hiding something and Alex could never resist finding out what people don't want to be found.

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Shazi rolled her eyes seeing and hearing Alex. Although this was an act during school. She wasn't popular he was, they were supposed to hate eachother... She let out a soft sigh and she leaned back. She suddenly had this random idea. She "accidently" pushed her book off her desk and it landed near Alex's desk. She was just seeing if he would do anything or it is just her being stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 am
Alex heard something drop and looked around. He saw a textbook with Shazi's name on it so he bent over and picked it up for her "Here, it would be a waste of someone stepped on it and ruined it." He turned back to the front of the class beause the teacher walked in Maybe if I'd be more serious for a while she'll let me in?  

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Shazi was a bit surprised to see that he was picking up her book. It wasn't her imagination... He was actually there, she was thinking that maybe she would have been asleep in class like this was a dream but she realized it was real, the fall of the book would have caused her to wake if it were a dream. She was a bit harsh on him so she took out a piece of paper then wrote down:

Hey, sorry for being so mean to you earlier. Just a thing us 'nerds' have to do sometimes.

After she wrote that she folded it waited till the teacher wasn't looking then she quickly slipped it past his arm and onto his desk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:00 am
When Alex saw a hand putting a note on his desk, he knew even without looking his idea was working Alright, looks like she's opening up He wrote back on the note to her Don't worry about it, I'm not very fond of the whole popularity idea myself but I put up with it because it's just more interesting that way Then he just threw it back to land on her desk.

Manafai

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 am

Shazi took a deep breath to see him writing, she knew that was a good sign. Maybe she could be a little nicer to him, that would help out alot, and who knows, maybe they could become great friends, even if she isn't popular and he is. Once she got the note back she opened it read it and replied putting:

Interesting? You shouldn't care about that. People should accept you even if your not so popular, you are cute and all.

Then she handed back the note freezing after he got it, she just remembered she put he was cute on it, that wasn't good. Her cheeks went a dark rosy red and she leaned back in her seat not wanting to look at him or anybody...

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff