Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
Weird Things Your Pet Does Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilac_Luna445

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 am
My cat Smokey is one of the very few cats who can get thrown across the room, slip down a wall, get stuck somewhere, and run into walls without being hurt or affected. He just gets back up and tries it again! I love him so much, but one day curiousity WILL kill the cat! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 am
My dog only stays in the kitchen and family room. He doesn't go to the living room, my room, or anywhere else.
Though when he's scared of thunder, he hides in the bathroom~(this is pretty normal)

Sonata Sweets

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:09 am
╔══════════════╗

☞ My bird chews on the metal bars in her cage. I think this may be why she is so psychotic -- but if she dies of lead poisoning, it is all her fault. She is an evil little fluff ball. She prefers human fingers to seed treats.

And my other bird is a baby. He's too cute to be weird. ☜

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 pm
One of my kittens make a mess out of any source of water and eats my dog's food.

The other sleeps on the scratching box.

My old cat goes to the bathroom on the toilet sometimes.

My dog will bark at the door, so we'll let her out, then as soon as you sit down she'll bark to get in, then bark to get out and then in again, and it goes on forever sometimes... I think she just wants to annoy us.  

libby4554

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm
ok i have four dogs ok and one we call precious she's a multipoo she will come to any name we think of including waffle.

and our other dog lucy she's a poodle she can curl her tail like the other multipoos we have and has a thing she dos she get's on her back and she rolls around when she avoids going outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm
my little energetic Australian Shepherd jumps up and gets grapefruits for herself and my older blind dog. She such a sweet dog.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

100ribon

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 pm
well my dog motsie like eating cat food and my cat varjak(cos i read the book varjak paw and well)he likes going to sleep in my rabbits indoor cage,and once he fell into the bath when it was filled with water and so did my other cat sox(socks).varjak also gets in the shower to have a drink cos he will drink from anything apart from his water bowl. my albino rabbit likes bitting things(including my back and fingers and toes(it hurts))she also puts her head over her food bowl when ur trying to fill it up so she ends up with food all over her head blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 am
I inherited a seven year old yellow crested amazon parrot from my grandmother when she passed away. Let's just say that for an eighty seven year old woman, that bird has a very...rich...vocabulary. Some of the more tame things he's said include: shouting "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" at four thirty in the morning, randomly saying "Yankees Suck" (this one I have absolutely no problem with), demanding that people give him popcorn, and asking "Whose a pretty bird." Some of the other things he says make me have to move his home into another room whenever somebody comes over.  

tactical cringe

Shameless Lunatic

xjewiex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm
My cat: Likes to attack me, everytime Im busy. ANd she likes carrots, she hates cat foods.

My dog: he smiles at me and everytime he sees a camera he uses is paws to cover his face.

My hamster: My hamster likes to eat dirt!!

My rabbits:...My girl rabbit eats my boy rabbits fur! *REALLY* xp blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:33 pm
Miss Sonata
My dog only stays in the kitchen and family room. He doesn't go to the living room, my room, or anywhere else.
Though when he's scared of thunder, he hides in the bathroom~(this is pretty normal)

What type of dog is it, he sounds like my old dog.  

The Sweet Sadist

inky6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am
My dog acts like a cat in some ways, she turns around in her bed and she licks her paws and rubs her nose with them  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am
I forgot to tell you, everytime Im home from school..My Dog always removes my socks and steals my wallets sweatdrop  

xjewiex

XxLilly StarxX

Sparkly Consumer

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 am
My cat is like a dog. He plays fetch. He also chases his tail. And he also loves getting wet razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm
My cat literally barks when you touch her belly.  

Milenko Masakaki

Distinct Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:27 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

When I was a kid, I had a cat that used to go into our sock drawers and hide all our underwear, socks and gloves. She'd also go up to my room and bring all my stuffed toys downstairs and hide them under the table in the living room.

This is the same cat that used to go upstairs, into the farthest bedroom, and into the farthest corner of that bedroom, and run to the stairs, run about halfway down and jump. Hitting the door of the front closet every time without fail.
We asked the vet if there was any reason he could think of that she'd do that and he honestly thought she was trying to fly or something =_=;

I also had a rabbit that refused to eat carrots.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff