Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:15 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Good job, Jhi! whee
Yeah, I've come so far...but I doubt that I will get my wings, not just yet anyway. Due to the AP guild's current state of health=dying....
We're gonna start a trivia contest....the winner gets to pick an item that Jhi can pay for with all her gold...or some of it...depends on what they want...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:21 pm
I will yell at them not to be greedy and tell them that Jhi is questing! Then they will be considerate!

There were times that I wanted to post there, but I didn't know what to post and where, so I just posted in the 'rate the person above you' topic! xd  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Roviel

i dunno wat i want  
I'm trying to get a kimono, and I'm nowhere near it. crying  

mollylolita

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:32 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I will yell at them not to be greedy and tell them that Jhi is questing! Then they will be considerate!

There were times that I wanted to post there, but I didn't know what to post and where, so I just posted in the 'rate the person above you' topic! xd
It's okay Chibi. I suggested that as the prize. It's okay. I don't really need wings. I need the guild...very much.
I understand the not knowing what to post. I'm so self-consicous around people without really meaning to be, so I don't post what I want to post most of the time... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:42 pm
ChibiTotoro222
MadAzrael
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
I AM QUESTING FOR MY CHEESEBURGER!!!
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

crying WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHEESEBURGER!!! crying

blaugh

What I am questing for?
Nothing too expesive at the moment. A pair of black pants, and a black hoodie.
This is all that I can afford to strive for right now. sweatdrop
Ooh, I have a white hoodie! It was a pretty X-mas present from Jhi! *huggles Jhi-Jhi* heart

I am on a quest for fairy wings. I'm almost 5.5k away! I could not do it without great bumpers like AnimeZutto and Sorrow-Ex! Also a great thanks to all donators! My quest is in my sig as well! whee heart

If you guys would give me the code of your sigs, I could put them in my links post in my quest topic!^^
Good luck, CHibi-chan~! Looks like I'll be bumpin' in your thread now. I got a qwesting though... What the hell does bumping do anyway? :Ish a bit of a baka... sweatdrop :
Ah, don't bother! If you have your own quest, don't even think about bumping mine!^^

Sorry, Iyamashi, I didn't mean to make you feel miserable. I was just happy that I am so near to my quest. Also, I wanted to make Jhi feel like the loved person she is! whee heart
Too late... xd So what does bumping accomplish, anyway?  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:21 pm
I suppose that bumping makes you topic keep on the first page of the charity forum. Then happy donators come to your topic and donate! whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:37 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I suppose that bumping makes you topic keep on the first page of the charity forum. Then happy donators come to your topic and donate! whee heart
Sou desu ka? Then I NEED BUMPERS~!!!!!!!!  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:39 pm
ChibiTotoro222

Yeah, what she said.

But bumping your post for money just make you look like a case of a beggar.

But that's just my opion.
I like to be more creative if I want to ask for money. whee
Meaning no bumping include.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:44 pm
ya Im questing for fairy wings..
but i can't stop spending meh gold...heh.. sweatdrop
im..well lets just say...

8000/40000

yup..
any donations would be nice..btw..heh.. sweatdrop  

HitoriTenshi

jojo_da_crow

Divine Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:20 pm
A tip for those of you looking for quick cash.

Adding links to the directory gets you 50 gold per link. No limit on the links. Just make sure it is valid. It also has to be a link not already added (it will tell you if it is there). Don't spam or they will get you. So make sure it is a real link.

Review sites in the directory also gets you gold. Not as much but still a nice amount. smile

Hope that helps some of you ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:02 am
I'm currently questing for a mesh shirt, a cat band, and a pair of camo pants. Does anyone know where the pants can be found, btw?  

Cyrrus25

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:32 pm
Cyrrus25
I'm currently questing for a mesh shirt, a cat band, and a pair of camo pants. Does anyone know where the pants can be found, btw?
Possibly somewhere in Durem.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:55 pm
I'm questing for a devil tail. =).

Bump.  

[ iNY0UNG ]

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:48 pm
I need Daito's fox ears. It's one of my qwest items. Where'd ya get them?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff