Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Dungeon Classroom #101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageAbby elf stormed in abrubtly out of breath from hurrying to catch up. Her cheeks were rosy from embarassment and she'd hit her head on the nearest wall repeatedly for punishment for being late. "Bad Abby, bad Abby, I is sorry I is late". She stopped hitting her head because she was caught off guard overhearing some other elves speaking of polyjuice potion with what seemed like caution and fear in their voice. Wasting no time but keeping her ears pierced for more talk of polyjuice potion Abby began sweeping up some glass she'd spotted in the corner of the classroom but not before saying "hello" to couple of elves she'd walked passed as she entered the classroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image "Oshen is not sure where to begin research? There must be a roster somewhere of whos was ins the last potions class" He said as he continued to clean the room "hello fellow elfs, good to see you found us wes has a problems withs the students makins polyjuice potion we needs to finds the person and makes sure they are nots bads" He informed the late elfs. Taking a look he notice Zella and Abby the first a little frightened but she is ok after cleaning again, and the other out of breath for running late but she has calmed down once she started cleaning, And Stormy hurrying in to help the elfs out. Oshen wondered if cleaning was theraputic for the elfs, it must be. SMASH the glass of another potion bottle broke Oshen looked around and saw that Zella had knocke over one. SMASH during his turn his broom caught two potions on a table and they we sent to the floor "Bad Oshen, Bad!" slapping his head with the broom he began to clean up the mess"Oshen is sorry" just as he started to clean up the mess he felt light headed and collapsed on the floor behind him narrowly missing the glass from the bottle.

Oshenukhar

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Madeline walked in quietly with a dustpan in hand just as Oshen was explaining the predicament of the polyjuice potion. Her eyes grew wide with fear. Bad wizards were not to be trifled with. A loud crash woke Maddy from her daydreams and she saw Oshen on the floor surrounded by glass shards. She quickly scurried over and began collecting the shards into her dustpan. "Is you okay Oshen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image"Bad wizards at Hogwart's?" Abby thought quietly after over hearing more conversation regarding the polyjuice potion. "Of course there would be no bad wizard's at Hogwart's, it just cannot be." Abby dumped her broken glass into the trashcan. "No, no, no's, Hogwart's tis a safe place." Not feeling totally convinced anymore she was feeling rather uncomfortable and startled when she heard an elf behind her knock over some potions. Abby quickly pulled out her rag, and ran over with her broom to help clean up. Bending over to wipe up the spilled liquid so noone would slip and fall Abby looked up to the other two elfs and said, "Hello, I is Abby elf, I don't thinks we been introduced yet."  

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

When Lana Elf saw Oshen Elf uncounsious she ran to the sink to fill a vial, knocking a stack of untidy papers on to the ground, she rushed to Oshen to wake her up, whilst calling over her shoulder for another elf to 'Please pick up those papers' , before pouring the vial of water over the fainted elf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

Whilst waiting for Oshen elf to wake up, she thought 'Where to look for a roster she glanced around at the other elfs and the room, seeing if there was a list, or maybe a discarded note to someone, when suddenly she noticed a lost timetable sitting a top of the papers which she had knocked to the ground. Maybe this would help!  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 pm
Maddy looked up at Abby elf and smiled faintly. "I is Maddy, tis nice to meet you!" she greeted. "I is new here at Hogwarts." She added quickly. Maddy saw the scattered papers fly about the room and tentatively began to collect them for Lana elf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image"Hi Maddy" said Abby elf her last bit of perkiness fading as she quickly turned red realizing that she hadn't noticed the other elf had been unconscious and brought her attention to the unconscious elf now. She quickly wiped the liquid around him to prevent more accidents and as another elf was already waiting for him to wake up Abby brought her attention to a stack of falling papers and started helping Maddy elf collect them.  

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Zella kneeled down to put a pillow under oshens head "better now?" she asked, hoping that she would get a response. She cringed when she heard a stack of paper crash to the ground. "I is Zella elf" Zella told abby and maddy, smiling warmly as she got up to help sort through the papers  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
Hope looks around the room to see more potions spilled and their vials broken. "We's gots to stop breakings these," she said, cleaning up the most recent crash. She quickly introduced herself to the new elves then turned to look for a student roster, anything that could tell her who made the potion. She looked toward the front of the room, where the teacher would normally sit, and checked around the desk there. She found one piece of paper with what at first appeared to be the name of someone. She looked at the whole sheet and saw more names. The class list! "Hey Lana! I's found it! The list of students!" she said, rushing over and handing the list to Lana.  

hope-brown123

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Lana looked around at all the elves that were in the room with her 'Hello, I is Lana elf, and i's am on a mission to find out who has made this room a mess and why they have been using polyjuice potion, but who of you's will help me's?' Lana squinted her eyes surveying the bunch of elves before her, and smiled. Lana then was handed a list of students, and potentially people who could help solve the problem, she nodded her head, looking at the list wondering where to start. 'Thank you Hope elf, i is very happy' Lana squeked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Looking around at the several elves already tending to the classroom Abby decides to sneak out for a bit betting some work in the kitchen needed to be done. Things seemed to be under control here and she told Lana elf that she'd be back after some errands were taking care of in the kitchens if they needed any more help with finding out who was using the polyjuice potion. Abby smiles briefly at the other elves and opens the door and enters the dungeon hallway.

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
Hello, Tary elf said in a very low voice.what been going on here?Is everything alright?As she look at all the elf in the room.Me would love to help find out who is using polyjuice potion. Me waited patiently for an answer. If everything is okay me will just mop floors.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image

Lana entered the dungeon classroom, the classroom looked as if it hadn't been used in quite a few years. 'Hmm, I wonder when this was last used' Thought Lana as she looked around at the upturned tables and chairs, scattered parchment and spilled ink over the floor, and the ridiculous amount of cobwebs.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image *Ambria walks in to see a few shelfs full of the same kinda potion. She takes the top off of one and wafts the smell to her noise.* "oh my gosh, i may have just proven..." *she puts the top on the flask and runs back to the great hall.*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff