Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm
((ok i'll do that))

Kisa finally made it to Shigure's place and knocked on the door. She turned around and smiled at the little group behind her. She turned to the girl that commented on her name, "Thank you very much...." She then turned back when Torhu opened the door. Hopefully nobody was changed to there zodiac form.

Kyo turned the corner to see Kisa and some other strangers with her. 'ah s**t!' He quickly backed away since he was still in his cat form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:24 pm
I looked at the cat a little confused. "Ok did that cat just talk or is it just me?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:02 pm
I eyed the cat nervously as I remembered the first mission I had to catch a cat, well Sara took it before it scratched me up too bad. "Huh? I didn't hear anythin'?" I say looking at Kanatta confused.
I laughed I know he said something so I went to the cat. "It's ok! I'm part neko to see" I then transfom into my cat form Naruto knew I had it, but Kanatta didn't, she only knew me just resently.
I looked at Sara who was now a cat, "Oh, so he's like you huh? Cool, Oh yeah! I'm Naruto that's Sara-san and Kanatta-san! Hi!" I then grin at them.
I nodded to him, "So, don't worry we're the good guys!" I grined  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm
Kisa sensed Kyo's immeditate hate for the group. She ran over to him and knowing he didn't like being picked up she had Torhu do so. "I'll explain everthing to you guys later...." Kisa then whisphered to Torhu, 'Make sure they don't see him change back." She then looked at the girl that had become a cat, she knew she could do that since she watched the show all the time. Her situation was a bit more different then everyone in the Shoma family that had the curse. She turned back to the group, "Well how about we go inside and take a seat."

Kyo was put in his room and then changed back. Torhu was confuse too....how was it that those people out there were here...it was impossible. Kyo also felt that way, "Why the hell did Kisa bring them here?!" he said a bit irritated.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 pm
I blinked then turned back into my human forum then rubbed the back of my head, "Uh, is he gonna be ok?"
"I hope they have ramen.....I'm about to pass out!" I nearly fell over.
I caught Naruto before he fell, "Yeah, we should get inside before Naruto-kun faints! It's ok, Naruto-kun! I'll fix you up could you show me to the kitchen Kisa-san?" I then looked at her, then to Naruto.
I smiled at her, "Thanks Sara-san, ok Kanatta-san let's go in!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 pm
As Kisa set them in the dining room she turned to Sara-san, "It's quite alright i'll bring you all some Ramen." She then left to the kitchen hoping to find Torhu-san there. Luckly she was and was hoping that Torhu could comfirm her insanity. Before talking about it she began to prepare the Ramen. She actually made the same kind Naruto love to eat. "Torhu-san I hope that we can get an answer....I have no idea how it's possible, that those three are here.." she said a bit worried. Then she remembered that the new episode was coming on today and she knew that if she watched it she would get her answer. One by one she brought the three a bowl of Ramen.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm
I smiled at her then ate the ramen in a good manor, "Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm, thank you Kisa-san! This is good!" I then laugh as Naruto scarfed down his.
I ate it down gratefully, "Thanks Kisa-san! just the way, I....*I then thought of something*Hey? How do you know I like it like this?" I give her a confused look.
I giggled, "Maybe she's a mind reader!"
I turned pale at this thought, "A m-m-mind re-re-reader! What?!" I gocked at her.
I rolled my eyes playfully, "She just took a guess, right Kisa-san?" I smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm
Kisa laughed nervously, "Yeah....i simply..g-guessed. Well if you'll excuse me.." Kisa quickly left the room and went into Torhu-sama's room. She turned on the tv and watched the new episode. Every time it would go to commercials she went to go make sure they were ok. Then finally it got to the part she was waiting for. She was shocked to see that Sara had made a portal and that the three fell in. The show then ended and she walked back over to the dining room. She said to herself, "so that's how it happened."

Kyo was behind Kisa and whispered in her ear, "How what happened?"

Kisa jumped and let out a scream. She turned to see that it was Kyo, "Kyo-san you scared me..." she said in a shy tone and looked down. She was looking for away to explain it to him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:15 pm
I heared a scream, 'Huh that sounds like....Hinata?!' I jumped up & ran towarrds the sorce, "Hinata-san! *sees a boy & Kisa* huh?" I slamed on the brakes for a second I thought I was going to land on top of poor Kisa-san until I felt something pull me back I then landed on the back person, which I quickly found out was Sara-san, "Sara-san! are you ok?" I then get up to look at her then I find her looking like this *@_@* while twitching, "Oh, boy now what?!" I looked at the other two.
I put up my hand, "I'm ok!" I then give a sigh, "Naruto-kun you should slow down some ok!" I then look at the guy who had the same color hair as Naruto's suit, "Hehehehe, sorry for droppin' in on you guys, it's just that we don't know where we are, and we don't know where the rest of our team is!.......ever since we got sucked into that portal"
I nodded at this, "And Kisa-san here brought us here so we could get help!"
"Uh, Sorry sir didn't get your name?" I added in with one of these * sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:24 pm
Kisa had a horrifed look when she thought Naruto was going to crash into her. But when he didn't she clamed down and took a deep breath.

Kyo on the other hand looked a Kisa with an angry look, "So now your going to cause trouble for everyone aren't you." He they grabbed the back of Kisa's shirt and began to drag her outside where he wanted to talk to her.
Before she was dragged Kisa looked up at Kyo with this expression, * sweatdrop *. Then as she was being dragged she pleaded, "Please Kyo-san I was only tring to help..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm
I twiched as I saw him manhandle poor Kisa-san....he reminded me of Neji with Hinata, "Hey! You don't have to be so mean to her! She was only tryin' to help!" I then stop him by getting in front of him.(LOL Uh, oh! Bad move on both eh?)
I looked at the guy, he looked angery & I felt lonliness too, I muttered "Just like Gaara-kun....."
I stood my ground, "Look you! I don't like it that your bulling Kisa-san, so back off!" I could feel my anger rising.
I went wide eye as Naruto's eye went from blue to red, "Naruto-kun! Please calm down! I know your mad, but don't do anythin' rash!"
I calmed down alittle just to let Sara-san know I was in control.
I sighed as I saw his eye's change back to blue. But stood behind them none of the less.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm
"Please Naruto-kun it's ok this kind of thing happens now and then," Kisa tryed to explain to him and also calm him down.

Kyo let go of her and stared Naruto down, "More out of my way can't you see im trying to talk to her." His anger also rose and he was alot more irritated now. His hands where clenched and then he looked down at Kisa.

"Uh...hahaha," Kisa laughed nervously. "I'll go back to my house and take the with me Kyo-san so don't be angry any more."

Kyo bent down and looked at her with an angry look, "You better."

Kisa yelped and nodded quickly backing away from his stare. She always hated being stared down by Kyo...it scared her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 pm
I sighed, "Can't we all just get along, good greif!" I shook my head at this (random thought what if Kyo had catnip? LOL) I then thought of the catnip I kept in case we had another inccadent with cats although I didn't know if it would help....but I wanted some for the heck of it I pulled it out. I didn't know if it would affect him in any way.
I glared back, my anger rose again I wanted to punch his lights out, put if I know Sara-san she would do something to help....hopefully, before I lost it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Kisa saw what Sara-san was doing, "Oh please Sara-san don't do it, it will only make the matter worse."

Kyo smelled it and wanted to get his hands on it. He saw that Kisa was ready to take it and run so he grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her out of the way.

Kisa screamed and then fell toward Naruto. 'Oh god no please don't let him catch me.' Kisa thought. She didn't want to turn into her zodiac form.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:16 pm
I looked at the guy, 'ah, so he does want it' I then gocked at he tackled me. "Wha!" in my dismay the bag broke & got all over me, I now wore this expretion * eek * 'Uh, oh! Not good!" (LOL he can't turn into a cat cause she isn't normal!.....the same with Naruto LOL)
I had to think fast I caught her before she hit the ground, "Kisa-san are you ok?" I then glare/ gocked at the guy on top of Sara-san I heard a rip then she looked mortified, 'Uh, oh! the bag broke Now what do we do.....how to get him off of her, with out him rubbing like he.........*shivers* why did I think of that?!' I was now wondering how to get him off.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff