Le sens

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm
jinjuriki98
15 things to do at WAL*MART
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspicously, humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
LMFAO THATS SO ******** FUNNY XD!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 pm
jinjuriki98
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

OMG IVE DONE 1-15!!!! EACH ON DIFFERENT DAYS, AND EACH TIME I GOT KICKED OUT LOL  

xXEvil-TacoXx

FR3SH_010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm
1. You can be a total spazz and run
2. steall stuff
3. throw there stuff on the ground
thats all i can think off  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm
hide in the closet rack then when u hear someone comeout and attack them then take one of the aquariams and dump the fish out
Then put the water on the couches in the furniture department and jump on the bed  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

FreakyFrekki_13

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 pm
One thing to get you kicked out of walmart.
Run up to a bunch of little kids while waving your arms and screaming "RUN LIKE A MONKEY COVERED IN S***!!!!!" Then go drink all the nacho cheese. biggrin ninja cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm
Just kick Sam Walton (if he was there) D=  

Misao Mitichi

IIAmira _RoseII

Hygienic Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 am
i know some things to get you kickd out of walmart.
1. Take all the id's from the employes and put them in the trash

2. sneak in one of the employes room and destroy everything

3. flirt with on of the dolls and scream and blam it on one of the employes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm
jinjuriki98

i gota say number 10 us the funniest. then 14 then 8  

0WnAg33

hiboyyy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am
jinjuriki98

lolXDD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm
wow>.< it sounds interesting but i dont think i would like 2 try it r0fl smile  

Ayoo_its Erva

number 1 SMALLVILLE fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 pm
go to the fish area and break all the glass and kill the fish  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm
good 4 u!  

Ayoo Tacos

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 pm
jinjuriki98

id do #11  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm
Toxic Sempal

lol  

WhItE_BoY 12-23-2010

WhItE_BoY 12-23-2010

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 pm
bleachluver5388
jinjuriki98

id do #11

i would do all of them besides #9  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas