Valentines Day
  <3
  </3
View Results

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 pm
Punki89
i have a bf and i love him very much heart heart
and of course i want to give him something.. the problem is hes a lot of miles away right now... and i have no idea what i could give him...does one of u girls have a idea? pretty please, i want to give him something nice so bad..not as last cuz this day means a lot for him hes s very romantic guy
heart

he might have something up his sleeve. unfortunatly the only gifts I could think of that a man would really love involve being with him....strip for him on the webcam and have "i heart u" on your belly when you or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm
I don't have a specific dude but there's this guy that likes me and I guess I like him (enough to consider dating him). We have a TON in common and he's really nice, though we haven't hung out much (we are tomorrow night though at battle of the bands at our school haha) but that's fixable of course. So I may have a valentine this year wink if we date before valentines day, I know what I could give him as a gift. He loves to cook and I have a fun teen cook-book (it might be my brothers actually but he doesnt use it anyway) that he'd love. Not really romantic, but I know he'd appreciate it xD He'd get the humour

There's also another dude in a lot of my classes who I have a feeling likes me. So... yah... I might at least get a few guys asking me to be their valentine this year. That's a first and I luv it!  

The_Brightest_Moon

xIll-Raven-llx

Dangerous Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:16 pm
froggymama89
Punki89
i have a bf and i love him very much heart heart
and of course i want to give him something.. the problem is hes a lot of miles away right now... and i have no idea what i could give him...does one of u girls have a idea? pretty please, i want to give him something nice so bad..not as last cuz this day means a lot for him hes s very romantic guy
heart

he might have something up his sleeve. unfortunatly the only gifts I could think of that a man would really love involve being with him....strip for him on the webcam and have "i heart u" on your belly when you or something like that.

lol nice idea, i sure he would rly like that blaugh thx  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 am
I hate Valentine's Day. Last year I had my heart broken on that day, and I've cried myself to sleep every night since.  

Kirakeet

Goddess Tea Time

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:27 am
No boyfriend but there is a guy that I like and he says he doesn't like me, but his closest friends and they way he acts tells me different. So I might give him a nice gold watch and a half eaten box of chocolates.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 am
My boyfriend and I won't see each other on Valentine's Day, but we do plan on doing something nice the night before. Even though its still early, I already bought him a Foghorn Leghorn (his favorite Looney Tunes character) necktie, and I'm also looking for boxers with some cool designs of his interest. This is the first time (for both of us) to spend Valentine's Day with a significant other, so we're new to this. I don't expect that he gets me anything though. smile  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

hamgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm
I've always loved Valentines Day, even if I didn't have a boyfriend. But this year, ugh, I can already feel that it's going to be a downer. I had a boyfriend last year -insert sigh here- and he was so much fun. The night before V-day was basically our first real kiss, which made it super special too.
So, this year, ~mif. I really like him still, but I don't know about him(there are hints but its extremely vague) But i would love for him to be my valentine.
Even if he doesn't like me, I'll still get him something little, just for the thought. -shrug-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 pm
Punki89
I am your Mord Sith
Arron and I have been together for 5 years now and I'm going to surprise him with something very sexy ;D

i dont wonder u look very pretty 3nodding [/quote
hes right, ur pretty

glamorous gabrielle

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 am
He'll be back on base by then, so no actual plans between us. I'm sure I'll send him something. I don't know. Valentines day has never really been a big deal to me... so it's really more because it's nice to send him things and he appreciates getting mail. He gets pretty lonely out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am
gah, dont remind me. i just broke up with my longest b.f ever today, bleeeh, on v-day im planning to pig out on sweets with my also single best friend and maybe hit some roller coasters....
maybe if my BIGGEST cush, by some bloody miracle, breaks up with his missed-up g.f by then, i might make him a chocolate heart or something, just 2 give him a hint.....maybe. XD heart

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!

(and just 2 make it clear. i broke up with him,dont want u think im just being a dumped downer wink )  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

nowreen97

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm
i have no idea what ima do.. probably watch a movie or go to their cuzins country bar/club heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm
i like someone ,

but im sad cos i just broke up with his close friend like a couple days ago & we only went out 5 days i just decided to give him a chance since he liked me even though i liked his friend && yah i dont think i should get his friend anything for valentines day cos it'll just hurt my ex's feelings ):  

RawryCookieX3

X_xSin Falconx_X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm
I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had a REAL boyfriend... rolleyes

Every year I always get loaded down with presents from people on Valentine's Day, somehow. I guess a lot of people love me..? Or my school is full of creepers. Probably the latter.

My one friend and I were joking about hiring a male stripper. The stripper can be my Valentine... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 pm
i'm cooking dinner for my hunny.
might pitch a tent in the backyard
and "camp" depending on the weather.

Seawicket

Kagami Hiiragi 1

50 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm
i don't have one but i'm trying to get this boy to be my Valentine i like ask him like 2 times "who going to be ur Valentine?" he says i'm still trying to find the perfect girl i don't think he likes me i think he just likes me as a friend sad  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff