Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 pm
Bomani chuckled, wondering if she was serious about that. "Oh, you're right about that. But wouldn't you be a little nervous being naked around your bodyguard?" he asked, heading for the door. "Shouldn't that be saved for your husband, when you find one?" he asked, chuckling and ducking outside while she changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm
Chione sighed as she began to undress, refusing the ointements and perfume her maids tried to use on her in order to be able not to be recognized as one with wealth. "You have seen me go through changes, Bomani. And, you know my secrets. Personally, what would you seeing me in such a state do?" As she donned the rough fabric of the simple robe the princess also refused the jewelry being given to her. "Anyway, what prince out there would appreciate a woman as should be. They are all pigs, rolling around and indulging themselves when they have the chance."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm
Bomani had figured she would want to talk, so he left the door open a crack. He nodded. She had a point.
"You're right." he said. It wouldn't change a thing to see her naked...except that it was different. She thought she would just be going swimming in front of her bodyguard...not someone who had feelings for her, and secretly wanted to see that.
"I would also agree with you there." he said, chuckling. All the royal males, barring the king, he'd met were horrible, stuck up people. Not exactly husband material, for someone like Chione.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm
"So, it's settled then." Chione said, finished now with dressing. Moving to the door she opened it, revealing a now common maiden, her hair down in a rather simple gown. "First we go around the city, and then we go swimming." Beginning to walk in the halls she made sure to keep close to Bomani, not wanting anybody else to hear their conversation and taking a shortcut out. "Bomani, I would rather live a poor girl than to be married to anyone of court status. If only they had the decency of mind to get their acts together."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm
Bomani tried hard to bite back his compliment, but he let it slip anyways. "You look nice, Chione." he said sincerely, following her down the hallways.
"Don't say that...as a royal, you have the power to help people when they need it the most." he said quietly, looking over at her.
"As a commoner, you can't. You'll find your prince charming, I'm sure of it." he sat, patting her on the shoulder gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Hearing his compliment made Chione feel warm inside, knowing that he had meant it. "Thank you, Bomani." She replied, turning around a corner, almost tasting freedom. "But, am I really doing the work, participating in the effort? The ones providing help to the people are really those under the order of those higher above." The princess felt guilty sometimes, knowing that it was unheard of for a ruler to help personally. "After all, the acts that matter are those done with great love. So, sometimes the poorest of the poor can be more powerful than the Pharoah." She stopped, looking down the next hallway in order not to be caught. "Anyway, this is reality, Bomani. There are no such men as prince charming." With that she turned and saw the way out and smiled, ready for the adventure of the day.

((Sorry if I disappear, I might have to leave soon. sweatdrop ))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm
Bomani listened to her, not really having much to say to that. He shrugged. "You may think that...but in reality, not all men are made the same." he said. "For example, am I like many of the royals you met?" he asked casually, looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm
Chione paused, taking in his words and thinking about a response. "No, you are not like any of them at all." She chuckled, looking back at him. The princess then placed her finger on his nose again, but held it there. "But, I can't quite count you as a man yet, can I?" She laughed, then ran outside the palace, going into the morning shadows in order not to be seen by the guards.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 am
Bomani waited until they were safely out of sight from the guards to respond.
"There you go." he told her. "If there are men like me out there, there's got to be a royal like me. Keep looking and you'll find him." he assured her, smiling. He wanted to tell her, but he couldn't. He was a bodyguard, a commoner, and she was a princess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:02 pm
Chione bit her lip a bit, thinking about how much time she had left before she had to be given away, and then realizing that it couldn't be enough for her to find the man Bomani described. However, she pushed those thoughts away, turning to him and smiling. "Hopefully." She whispered, looking and finding no guards. Taking his hand she ran, exiting the palace compound safely without anyone noticing.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm
Bomani let her take his hand, something that happened every now and again, and something he enjoyed feeling, her soft hand a huge contrast to his rather rough ones.
"Welcome to the city, Chione." he whispered, not letting go of her hand while they walked the streets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 pm
The princess couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed, her eyes a little wide as they scanned the setting around them. This is was definitely better than watching the city from the palace windows. Intertwining her fingers in his Chione looked up to him. "So, have any ideas where to go first?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm
That was new. She'd taken his hand to lead him places before, but had never put her fingers between his. He enjoyed the feeling, and told himself to hold her hand for as long as he could, not only for his enjoyment, but it would look as if the two were just a couple out for a walk.
"Why don't I show you the marketplace?" he suggested. "You might be able to find some trinket to bring home and remind you of your adventures here." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Chione nodded in response, and then realized something. "Um..." She began nervously, "where is the marketplace?" She asked quietly, hoping that she didn't sound stupid, or that he would laugh at her for not knowing where it was. Feeling the eyes of others on her she moved closer to him, her hold on his hand increasing slightly. The princess had held his hand before, but the simple act comforted her now that she was in a place she was unfamiliar with, and she trusted the man she was holding hands with.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm
"Don't be nervous." Bomani said softly, smiling at her when she stepped closer. "No body knows who you are now. And I've got a sword at my side, no one will try anything." he assured her, leading her down the larger main street toward the marketplace. The street sort of melted into the market, and stalls began to appear on either side, and the crowds got thicker.
"Don't let go of my hand." he instructed. If she got lost now, it would be hard to meet up again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff