Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Any bands you just couldn't get into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:29 pm
I just despise any songs about love...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:10 pm
What about "My Girlfriennds Dead" by the Vandals, maybe not technically ska but its just so funny! And [Spunge] do a song about threesomes which is kinda about love, ok so not really but its good!  

girl_no_13

Waalex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:41 am
nitroglycerin
I will never ever get into NEW Catch 22. It's foreign. It's sickening. I just can't listen.

Ditto.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:56 pm
New jersey represent!  

Red-Baron

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:03 pm
Waalex
nitroglycerin
I will never ever get into NEW Catch 22. It's foreign. It's sickening. I just can't listen.

Ditto.
I third the motion. Keasby Nights was probably the peak.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:05 pm
God Of The Ska
AquabatLady
VashZero5
I'd have to say...suburban legends. They are the ska version of a boy band. Not a good combo.
i saw them in concert (one of the opening bands for reel big fish) and..yeah. they are a good version of a boy band. they dance around and everything. it's really entertaining though. biggrin

I like SL. They have some good songs
I guess they have some okay songs, but yeah...I have some of their stuff, but I just ripped it from a friend that is obbessed lol. I could never get into them enough to buy an album of theirs.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:07 pm
It's official! I get to go to Ska is dead on the 12!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:07 pm
Red-Baron
It's official! I get to go to Ska is dead on the 12!
KICKASSS!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:47 pm
Gahh, I was skankin and I twisted my ankle gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:59 pm
Red-Baron
Gahh, I was skankin and I twisted my ankle gonk

Ouch, that sucks  

King Of The Ska
Captain

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:09 pm
Im trying to get into my Less Than Jake album. I do really like them but their Rockview album isnt too good and I'm trying to make myself like it so it wasnt a waste of money. The songs (on that album) are great but they all sound the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:18 pm
Yarrr...Pain is good for ya'  

Red-Baron

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:36 pm
The Unstoppable Sheep
Im trying to get into my Less Than Jake album. I do really like them but their Rockview album isnt too good and I'm trying to make myself like it so it wasnt a waste of money. The songs (on that album) are great but they all sound the same.
Losing Streak is a much better album. Still had the same problem, but they sounded more ska and less punk in that album. It had a little more variation also.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:50 am
VashZero5
The Unstoppable Sheep
Losing Streak is a much better album. Still had the same problem, but they sounded more ska and less punk in that album. It had a little more variation also.

losing streak was a really good album. meh cousin's a*****e freind had it and he stole me brothers Link 80 cd so he took it back and gave me all the reel big fish and less than jake cds he had xd ! well, i think i might of wasted my money on B is for B-sides. it's good but i should of gotten it cheaper  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:08 am
VashZero5
The Unstoppable Sheep

The 'Rockview' album came in a double with 'Loosing Steak' surprised  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces