42%
 42%  [ 19 ]
a family memeber
33%
 33%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 45

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:15 pm
No Doubt started my love of Ska, that and the book, 'All American Girl' by Meg Cabot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:15 pm
God Of The Ska
VashZero5
let's see....The first time I've ever heard any ska song was while playing the very first Tony Hawk game. It had the song "Superman" by Goldfinger. I was just hooked on that song. The style just blew me away. I got the cd and found out it was ska. It's been history ever since.

Lmao. Superman was my first ska song, same way. But Catch22 was the first ska band I ever got into.

But I still love Superman
HAHAHAHA Score!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

aleoop123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:37 pm
VashZero5
God Of The Ska
VashZero5
let's see....The first time I've ever heard any ska song was while playing the very first Tony Hawk game. It had the song "Superman" by Goldfinger. I was just hooked on that song. The style just blew me away. I got the cd and found out it was ska. It's been history ever since.

Lmao. Superman was my first ska song, same way. But Catch22 was the first ska band I ever got into.

But I still love Superman
HAHAHAHA Score!

eek Wow, as soon as I read that Superman came on the radio.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:54 pm
when I was a wee lad, the first bands I heard was Less Than Jake, and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I watched the Digimon movie and their songs were played. I was like what is this? this music is wonderful. I must know them!! and I bought the soundtrack and the rest is history. I started buying ska albums and such.  

nothing_noone_blank

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:36 am
SkankingXPirate_argh!
when I was a wee lad, the first bands I heard was Less Than Jake, and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I watched the Digimon movie and their songs were played. I was like what is this? this music is wonderful. I must know them!! and I bought the soundtrack and the rest is history. I started buying ska albums and such.

TMMB on Digimon?!?!? What the ******** hell?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:13 pm
I am now going to stop my boycott of Digimon, thats such a bizarre thing!  

girl_no_13

The Jace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:17 pm
first band for me was five iron frenzy (R.I.P.) and their ep quantity is job one....totally awesome cd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:04 pm
The Jace
first band for me was five iron frenzy (R.I.P.) and their ep quantity is job one....totally awesome cd

I miss FIF soooooo much  

King Of The Ska
Captain

nothing_noone_blank

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:26 pm
God Of The Ska
SkankingXPirate_argh!

TMMB on Digimon?!?!? What the ******** hell?

yes the Mighty Mighty Bosstones where on Digimon: the movie. It's awesome I know  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:31 pm
VashZero5

That's where I first heard that song! But at the time I didn't know who it was by but I loved it.

It wasn't until my cousin got me into Reel Big Fish did I finally learn what ska was.  

Parapluie

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:10 pm
My first favorite Ska band was Reel Big Fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:12 pm
Parapluie
VashZero5

That's where I first heard that song! But at the time I didn't know who it was by but I loved it.

It wasn't until my cousin got me into Reel Big Fish did I finally learn what ska was.

Holy crap we're like...Avatar twins XD
And our stories are scarily simalar...
'cept it was my brother.  

Worthless Marshmellow

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:46 pm
Worthless Marshmellow
Parapluie
VashZero5

'cept it was my brother.

Weirded out  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:22 pm
Parapluie
Worthless Marshmellow
Parapluie
VashZero5

'cept it was my brother.

lol
We'd be even more alike if I put my hat back on, and my pants.

Sweet. whee heart  

Worthless Marshmellow

Pararrayos22

Eloquent Genius

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:47 pm
Voodoo Glow Skulls, AKA Band Geek Mafia.... they got me into it... now i like just about everything ska.... (first song heard: They Always Come Back)  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff