Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm
Naruto smiled at how cute this curious Pokemon looked like right now. He simply took the Pokeball and made it bigger by pressing on the front button. " This is a Pokeball. Pokemasters uses them to capture Pokemons." he explained proud of knowing that. He shown the Eevee the Pokeball. " Watch out or you might get capture by it by accident" he said laughing and rubbing the back of the Eevee's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm
When the human picked the pokeball up and made it bigger like that it made the eevee blink a bit in surprise. He sighed softly at the feeling of the human's hand on the back of his head like that and knew that... this human was definitely the one. He reluctantly pulled away from the hand, shaking his head a bit before he purposely pushed his paw to the button. The pokeball opened up and sucked him inside. The little eevee curiously looked at his new surroundings but stayed still to let the pokeball 'capture him' without any fuss. The inside was different then he'd imagined. It was a clearing in a forest, a lot like the one that he and the human were in now, and the surroundings relaxed him. Once he felt that connection be made that proved he'd been officially caught, he stood up and explored a bit. It was definitely a lot bigger on the inside too and the grass felt real underneath his paws.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm
Naruto jumped when the Eevee pressed the button " WHAAA?!" he didn't know what to do now as the pokeball closed itself. " I told ya to be carefull!" he yelled at the Pokeball he was holding. Then he thought about something, since the Pokemon entered his Pokeball that means... This Pokemon was officialy his whatever the little one wanted it or not. A huge grin started tracing itself on the blond's face. " I GOT MY FIRST POKEMON!!!!" He yelled jumping in the air like an idiot. The Pokeball slided out of his grid, Naruto quickly jump to the ground to catch it and not let it fall incase the Eevee would come out and run away. He sighed in relief. Naruto suddenly hear a noise from behind him, a noise he knew too well. He slowly and worriedly turned around "Ra...RATTATAS!!!" he yelled when he saw the army of them. He quickly started running toward his village the fastest he could, holding his Pokeball tightly, as the Rattatas kept running after him "" WWUUAAAAA" he cried out in fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 pm
The little eevee heard his new master from inside the pokeball and rolled his eyes. He then felt the movement of the pokeball and had to steady himself a bit as the pokeball rolled a bit. It was very strange to be in a world that looked like the outside world but could be flipped at any given moment. He heard his master's screams about rattatas as the pokeball started to bounce a bit. He guessed that meant his master was running from them and huffed in annoyance. Why didn't he just summon him out? He realized then that his master must be an idiot and sighed softly. He quickly looked around and saw something that looked different from a forest and ran over to it. He realized, after sniffing it, that it must be the entrace of the pokeball. He'd heard and seen some pokemon were able to get out of their pokeballs on their own and guessed that it must be because they had found this as well. He decided then that he might have to use that to his advantage later, but for now he'd try and rest.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 pm
Naruto kicked the last Rattata before he entered his house and locked the door. He sighed as he let himself fell on the ground. He looked at the wounds on his legs caused by the Rattatas "Theses things are cannibals!" he said worried. But he was safe now. He removed his jacket and placed his bag down on the floor. The blond went into his bedroom and stared at the Pokeball where the Eevee was in. " Maybe I should let him explore the house a bit?..." the twelve years old questioned himself. He threw the Pokeball on the bed to summon the Eevee " Go Eevee!" he said like he heard the champions say on TV.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 pm
The little eevee came out, shaking himself a bit. It had been quite a ride inside the pokeball. Once he was done however he looked at his master and glared a bit before deciding to let his master in on the secret he'd accidentally shared with the guy that had chased him. "You're an idiot... I would have been able to kill those things without any trouble... and you wouldn't have been hurt in the process.." he said in perfect english, glancing at Naruto's leg where the wounds could be seen clearly. He sighed softly then, shaking his head a bit before glancing around at his new surroundings curiously. He'd always wondered what it looked like inside a human's home.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm
Naruto jumped so badly that he fell on the ground and knocked the garbage can in the process " YO-YOU CAN SPEAK?!" he said loudly his voice shivering. He never heard of a talking Pokemon before...Or maybe all Pokemon could secretly speak to their master so that's why some Pokemons and masters understood each others so well. He then realized what the small thing said " HEY! I'm not an idiot! I saved your life remember that small head?!" he said obviously not liking the insult at all. He hates being insult...But everyone keeps insulting him all the time...Even his Pokemon. He couldn't hold the tears to appear in his eyes. He just wanted to protect the little Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 pm
The eevee sighed softly then. "I apologize.... that was uncalled for.... I was just... annoyed at not being able to help pay back the favor...." he said then before looking over at him. He winced when he saw the tears and immediately jumped down off the bed and walked over to him. He carefully pushed himself into his master's lap and licked at the tears on his cheek.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Naruto couldn't actually help but to smile at the cute thing and chuckled when he licked him. He pet the small Eevee's head. He then thought of something, he needed to give him a name. " Hummmm I think I will call you... Noodles!" he said smiling, he thought that was a cute name. Or he could name it ramens... That would be good...But he didn't want to eat his Eevee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm
The little eevee relaxed when he heard his master chuckle and let out a small purring sound against his will when he felt his master petting him. He winced a bit however at the name...... Noodles? He wouldn't say anything.. but he really hoped his master didn't call him that... he was sure he'd be the laughing stock of the pokemon world... what with him being known among them for his pride and strength.... though they all left him alone a lot because he wasn't easy to get along with  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm
Naruto then remembered something important when giving a name. He took the Eevee and lifted it to look in between his legs " You're a male right?" he asked and got the answer by simply looking, he gently placed him back on his laps. He then thought again. " How about... Riceball? That would be cute! Wouldn't it? Right Riceball?" he said smiling like crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 pm
the eevee yipped a bit in surprise when his master picked him up to check. He didn't bother to answer about the gender question as he raised an eyebrow curiously about the name. His master knew he was a guy... why would he think he'd want a 'cute' name. He'd go with it though if his master decided to call him that... hell.. at least it was better than Noodles in his opinion.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Naruto smiled " Alright! Riceball!" he said placing his arms behind his head and smiling " You like that name right?" he asked to be sure the Pokemon actually liked that name. It was important that the Pokemon and Pokemaster understood each other and be okay with each others choices after all. " I still like Noodles better though..." he said thoughtfully, but each time he was saying it he felt like eating ramens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 pm
The little eevee tilted his head at this. "I prefer Riceball to Noodles myself.. though I think the name could still use some work.... if you want to call me Riceball I could live with it however." he said softly, telling him gently that, he didn't really like the name but he'd respond to it while he would not respond to Noodles unless he absolutely had to.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Naruto crossed his arms and hummed softly, he tried his best to think of a nice name. He stared at the small Eevee, remembering when the small one looked tired and weak " Uke..." he said softly and then he didn't know why but the face of one of his friend named Sai came into his mind. " Sas..." he continued. "SasUke...Sasuke." he whispered.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff