Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Losing by Learning (A Julie and Julia Parody) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I watched that movie on the plane.
  It was okay.
View Results

Roslin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 am
OMG I absolutely love Hello Kitty! I have a Chococat thermos my boyfriend got me, I have a poster size Hello Kitty coloring book and other smaller coloring books. I have numerous Hello Kitty notebooks! I almost bought a Hello Kitty lunchbox but as I'm at college with no kitchen that purchase made no sense. But next year I have a kitchen so I'm probably going to buy one.

I'm a sophomore in college and I get more compliments on my Hello Kitty stuff than not. Don't be embarrassed about what you like.

Sure, you made some not so great decisions but tomorrows another day and at least you didn't completely say "******** it!" You still worked out and life will go on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:17 am
Every time I travel I gain weight.

I'd actually been doing pretty well, y'know? I was down to about 184, so not a lot a progress, but some progress, and then I had to fly from Geneva to London to Dallas and I ate airport food and hotel food... And then when I got to my house in Texas, friends came over, and I didn't have any food for them, so we ordered pizza.

Back where I started.

It's things like this that are so frustrating that they make me want to give up. Like, if I'm not super careful and only eat healthy and exercise every single day for the rest of my life, will my weight just shoot right back up? Even if I achieve my goal, will I end up being 190 again after a year or two, unless I keep jogging every day and only eating vegetables and fruits?

Thats not my lifestyle. My lifestyle is decidedly less healthy, I have to push myself to remember to exercise, I like ramen and carbs and pizza. Is it better for me to be doing this, and not seeing any results? Or would it be better for me to just accept the way I look and work with my body type, rather than against it? I just don't know.

I'll keep doing the 8 minute abs when I can, but I don't have an elliptical here. Maybe I'll go jogging when my friends are in school and I'm bored. This sucks a lot.

en-pointe off-balance

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 am
You don't need a cookbook y'know.

This recipe that I'm pointing you to is my favourite recipe ever... its the most comforting food on earth I swear. You don't need Asatofeida (or however its spelled)

http://www.grouprecipes.com/26917/fancy-brown-rice-and-french-green-lentils.html

But the site also is very good. It has tons of recipes. : )

You're going to do well, it took me months of changing things and caving and getting back on the wagon to lose any weight at all, just stick with it luv, you'll get there.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff