Incredibly Pissed off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:53 pm
I Carnt Spel
He did cheat on his first wife and wasn't a good father to Julian, but he didn't molest kids.

Personally, I don't think the circumstances of either of their lives should affect whether or not their death was the most shocking. I agree with Tripped, Micheal was probably number one because he died recently. That being said, it was rather shocking. I can't testify to John's death... because, well... I wasn't born when it happened.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 pm
i'm thinking your correct.
but it's still john.

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Tiny Kitten

Rainbow Cat

15,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Day Tripped
It's understandable. John's death was shocking and ******** up. I wasn't there for that, but I know for a fact it was as shocking and premature as Micheal's. Nobody excpected either, but why shoot a badass man who wants peace? That is much worse a death than an overdose. But Micheal had just as great an impact. And he didn't molest children. I declare anyone who believes that retarded. Just as retarded as anyone who thnks Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is really about LSD. They're just incredibly stupid people.

But Micheal was most likely first because it was more recent. Don't worry about it :]

so your saying that you would rather believe that lucy in the sky with diamonds was about lsd when john lennon said it wasn't, i have more faith in the word of john lennon than that, and why would mj pay off the family of the kid if he didn't do it, also why did mj have a life size doll of a boy at his house?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
I Carnt Spel
He did cheat on his first wife and wasn't a good father to Julian, but he didn't molest kids.

Personally, I don't think the circumstances of either of their lives should affect whether or not their death was the most shocking. I agree with Tripped, Micheal was probably number one because he died recently. That being said, it was rather shocking. I can't testify to John's death... because, well... I wasn't born when it happened.

what they did in their lives would have given motive for the people who killed them  

A Tiny Kitten

Rainbow Cat

15,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

A Tiny Kitten

Rainbow Cat

15,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:08 pm
The reason John Lennon's death was most shocking was because it wasn't happening to musicians, it was before tupac and biggy, and the only people getting killed were politicians and such  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 pm
fubar0
Day Tripped
It's understandable. John's death was shocking and ******** up. I wasn't there for that, but I know for a fact it was as shocking and premature as Micheal's. Nobody excpected either, but why shoot a badass man who wants peace? That is much worse a death than an overdose. But Micheal had just as great an impact. And he didn't molest children. I declare anyone who believes that retarded. Just as retarded as anyone who thnks Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is really about LSD. They're just incredibly stupid people.

But Micheal was most likely first because it was more recent. Don't worry about it :]

so why did micheal settle OUT OF COURT?! seems to me if he was innocent he would have faought it tooth and nail. woulda saved him the ungodly MILLIONS he paied out to each family if he could have nipped ONE in the bud. plus a grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people's children is NEVER a good thing....

c'mon have you LISTENED to lucy's lyrics? paired with the fact that the initials of the song spell LSD and a flimsy story about jullian REALLY?!
I can believe the name was a fluke but, if you think about the all the imagery he describes, and this is after he started LSD so you can really tell his lyrics were influenced by it, at least indirectly.

I do love the song as much as the next guy though but I felt I had to say that.  

daydreamer_girl

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100

Vicarage Tea

Dangerous Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm
Both deaths were shocking, but I always found John's to be more grotesque and therefore I would have found it more reasonable if he were number #1 in the category.

Buuut, Michael's death was recent so it makes sense why they would do that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped
fubar0
Day Tripped

what? is it about the spelling? the grammar? what?!

No, it's nothing.............

obviously you have a problem with it.

I dont.

no you do, you just don't want to talk about it, or rather argue about it.

I prefer not to argue, you have your opinion and I have mine.
(And yes, I know I fail at posting early ^^ wink

The Little Fellow

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm
daydreamer_girl
fubar0
Day Tripped

so why did micheal settle OUT OF COURT?! seems to me if he was innocent he would have faought it tooth and nail. woulda saved him the ungodly MILLIONS he paied out to each family if he could have nipped ONE in the bud. plus a grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people's children is NEVER a good thing....

c'mon have you LISTENED to lucy's lyrics? paired with the fact that the initials of the song spell LSD and a flimsy story about jullian REALLY?!
I can believe the name was a fluke but, if you think about the all the imagery he describes, and this is after he started LSD so you can really tell his lyrics were influenced by it, at least indirectly.

I do love the song as much as the next guy though but I felt I had to say that.

I have listened to the lyrics, many times over, and I do realize that the comparison doesn't really make sense :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am
Obviously none on your have ever been on LSD...  

Sugar Pucks

Indulgent Demigod

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 am
Doctor Iris Rowley

I'm too young to get a prescription.
(Fail joke ^^; )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:17 pm
The Little Fellow
Doctor Iris Rowley

(Fail joke ^^; )

Lawls.

Seriously, though. Anyone who has taken LSD can see how the song could be inspired by it. (It's also very lovely to listen to on a good trip.)

Let me steer this back on topic, though.

I can understand a bit of anger over some stupid TV list about such an insensitive topic, but why is everyone so seemingly butt-hurt over it?  

Sugar Pucks

Indulgent Demigod

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:17 pm
Doctor Iris Rowley
The Little Fellow
Doctor Iris Rowley

(Fail joke ^^; )

Lawls.

Seriously, though. Anyone who has taken LSD can see how the song could be inspired by it. (It's also very lovely to listen to on a good trip.)

I can understand a bit of anger over some stupid TV list about such an insensitive topic, but why is everyone so seemingly butt-hurt over it?

I wish we had an answer for that one..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 pm
Well when people Love and respect something alot (john lennon) they want to defend it with every fiber of their being. I at least can understand that 3nodding

The Little Fellow
Doctor Iris Rowley
The Little Fellow
Doctor Iris Rowley

(Fail joke ^^; )

Lawls.

I wish we had an answer for that one..

Nowhere Girl909

2,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items