Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox and unrelatedness!
Lets learn about each other! *Kumbaya moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like on your waffles?
  Maple Syrup
  choco choco chips
  fruit
  peanut butta!
  CAAAAAAAKE!
View Results

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 am
Hobby: Volleyball, tennis, and hockey. (hockey because its the only sport im pretty good at 0< )
Food I love: French toast
Food I hate: Asparagus )x
Job: Student in high school
Why I love KH: Too many reasons to type. I'd be here forever. Plus, there arent many fighting games I like. But this one takes the cake. Love it! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm
Hobby: Texting, playing videogames, playing on computer, reading comics/manga on computer/books, drawing, writing fanfiction, & being with friends.
Food I heart : Chicken, italian chicken bake, ribs, sweets, soda
Food I evil : cheese, asparagus, milk, Diet soda
Job: I'm a student in 8th grade...that's about a good and hard enough job.
Why I heart heart Kingdom Hearts: It's one of the coolest and most interesting things. It can never end and I like fighting and romance and the cool art you can do. You can also make a new characters and somehow fit them in no matter what. And It's AWESOME  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 pm
Hobby: video games, sleeping, drawing, writing, collecting things, reading, watching and reading anime/manga.

Food I love: Oh man, I love food as long as it tastes good XD

Food I hate: sour kraut, onions, tomatoes, (can't think of any other ones atm XD)

Job: HS Student

Why I love KH:I love RPG games. When KH first came out I was like "OMFG MUST HAVE!" I do like that it has disney worlds and characters in it. Some people think its lame, but I think its kind of cool. Its not like other RPG games. I also loved that it had FF characters in it. But, what I really love is the actual story line and the depth of it. The characters are amazing as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm
Hobby: video games, sleeping, drawing, writing, reading, watching anime, cosplaying......sleeping again and cosplaying even more again.
Food I love: I love food...No one understands the love i have fore food... POCKY
Food I hate: Seafood, and anything spicy.
Job: Grocery store and being a HS student
Why I loee KH: I am Kairi. -> this is meh http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=210180162325340&set=a.102113739798650.4625.100000000721884&type=1&theater no lie. Anyway. I collect KH things and KH makes the world go round. I love the depth KH has and the emotion behind it. I love everythign about it. :}D  

II Raver X II

dare2345

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:06 am
Name: Darrell Hobbie: playing video games/designing them Food: pie i like pie Reason i LOVE Kingdom Hearts: I initialy got started at a freinds house awhile back by playing the first game. I was instantly addicted. I still have yet to be able to put down the controller (or portable device) and have been buying Kingdom hearts games as they come. I hope to be doing this for along time after now aswell.  
Chatterbox and unrelatedness!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff