View Results

Inamax

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 pm
I HATE NaruHina, ******** I hate them together. I also dislike them by themselves.
I also hate Kaname/Yuki
And marysues/canon characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm
Parings I hate:
Cloud x Aerith/Aeris (sorry it's from a game. I just really hate this couple )
Most naruto couples, especially sasuke/sakura
Amu/ Tadase
Kaname/Yuki
Ichigo/Rukia
akane/ranma
c.c/ kallen/Euphie/lelouch
lelouch/rolo....

I'm sure there's more...I just can't think at the moment ^^;  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 am
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Original characters and cannons.

Especially when they're like, "This, this, this, and that like me, too. Sigh."

- _ -

Make your own ******** characters, damn it.

Okay, I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm guilty of pairing OCs and cannon characters. ._.

Me too. You're not the only one. Though, I'm only guilty of one OC x Canon couple. The rest are OC x OC or Canon x Canon.

Now to be on topic. I hate any Naruto couple, but especially Sasuke x Sakura, Naruto x Sasuke, and Sakura x Naruto. -_-"

I also hate the main InuYasha couple, "InuYasha x Kagome." It might seem stupid that I hate it. I know they belong together, but for the life of me, I cannot have a decent conversation revolving around this couple without mentioning my permanent hatred of both characters. It drives me up the wall.

Most shounen-ai couples. Most of them are NOT canon. Even if they look gay, don't make them gay if they aren't. I'm guilty of liking a few of these, but in general, making characters gay for each other when they clearly are not also drives me up the wall.

Romance normally drives me up the wall, but I usually like couples as long as they're canon. There are some exceptions to this and I'll admit to that. If it's a pairing from a mainstream anime, I usually hate it. The girls are wimps, the boys have no clue, and blah blah blah. You may have noticed that I seem to hate a lot of couples. Let's not get into why.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Pretty much any pairing in a non-romance anime. XP
I kind of find it annoying how people focus so much on the pairings in an ACTION anime than anything else. >< It really doesn't make any sense when Romance is not a main part of the story. >_>

The Saiyan Warrior

O.G. Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Most Crack pairings.

I hate Hitsugaya pairings. I love him to death, but I hate him with every pairing I've seen so far. And I hate GrimmHime.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm
n0morenice
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It seems we're all agreeing on forced parings, either Het or non. If they're only meant as crack it's fine, but when people start going, "OMG MII OTP!!!" it bothers me.

Parings I hate
1. Kira/Flay - Gundam SEED
2. Hitsugaya/Karin - Bleach
3. Xion/Riku or Xion/Roxas - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

And anything that goes against my few actual OTP's in fandom, but I don't bash I just ignore... Except with Xion... I hate her so much... grrr
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I think you just made my day with that Xion comment... xD
I really hate that character... above all other characters who I have ever hated, I hate Xion. *rages internally*
But anyway...
I also agree about the forced pairings dislike everyone here seems to share. It always seems so... unnatural. O.o Like if someone tried to convince me that a cat and a dog belonged together. Or Sylvester and Tweetie Bird.

I'm just echoing what everyone else is saying but... what can I do? You've all stolen my opinions! xD

Darkfire.Equine

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm
SasuxKarin [Naruto] [Uck]
IchiHime [Bleach] [He belongs with Rukia]
EdxRose [FullMetal] [He belongs with Winry]
KikyoxInuyasha [Inuyasha] [Uck. I hate those two. I'd rather have Inu with Kagome.]

I hate it in Angelic Layer when they match up the actual Angels instead of the Deus. I hate HikaruxWizard. Pisses me off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm
I detest Lulu and Shirly from Geass, my boyfriend has had to sit through many angry outbursts. Go Lulu/C.C. all the way!!! ^-^  

srv1025

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 pm
I hate:

Ayuzawa x Meru :: Fly High! : : Meru belongs with Ruka, Ayuzawa belongs with Kasumi. This is the on of the only times when I don't want the bad boy to be with the heroine.

Mikan x Ruka, Hotaru x Natsume, Mikan x Hotaru :: Gakuen Alice :: No, just no, Mikan is with Natsume, Hotaru is with Ruka, opposites attract! And Mikan loves Hotaru in a friendship kind of way!

Jin x Karin :: Kamichama Karin :: Karin is -obviously- with Kazune, and Jin, in my opinion, I'd like him to be with Kazusa. =D I am a very weird person.

Kaname x Yuuki :: Vampire Knight :: For some reason, I like Yuuki and Zero better. I think it's because of the line: "Arguing is like Love".

Kikyo x Inuyasha, Sango x Inuyasha, Kagome x Sesshomaru, Kagome x Koga, Kagome x Miroku :: InuYasha :: NOOOO! Kagome is with Inuyasha, Sango is with Miroku, Sesshomaru is with Kagura (but she died... ;_ wink , and... well... I don't know who Kikyo should be.

Any character that isn't supposed to be with the other character :: General :: BLEH! I hate it when these stupid little people pair other characters up with another character, even they love someone else!

A character from one thing with another character in another thing :: General :: I hate cross-pairings. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

Any character with an OC :: General :: GAAAH! In fanfictions, when ever I see [Insert original character here] x OC, it clearly marks: "I AM AN OBSESSED FANGIRL/FANBOY, AND I SECRETLY WANT TO RAPE THIS GUY/GIRL". Get real, you idiots, they'll never love you because, 1, they're not real, and 2, they belong with other people.

Now, the ones I don't like, but can stand are:

Ruka x Natsume :: Gakuen Alice :: I find this funny, because, I am guilty of two guys being teased that they're gay, and have gay-like contract with each other, even though they're not. It's very amusing in my opinion.

Jin x Himeka, Himeka x Micchi :: Kamichama Karin :: Yeah, this is good enough for me to handle.

Sesshomaru x Rin :: InuYasha :: I like Fluffy (Sesshomaru) with Kaugura better and Rin with Kohaku for some reason xD

And that's it =P People would probably disagree with me on some but, yeah, I'm weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm
Every pairing in Naruto and Bleach, any yaoi pairing, but the ones I hate most of all are RinxLen and KaitoxLen of Vocaloids. Ugh.  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Here are some other pairings that make me rage.

Arika x Sergay (Mai Otome) - Excuse me?! Why the hell is this even a pairing? Sergay has a DAUGHTER that is ARIKA's age. No, just no. You are a mass amount of fail, Arika! Don't fall in love with a man that is at least twice your age, probably older.

Nina x Sergay (Mai Otome) - This one makes me rage harder than the first one. Nina is obsessed with her father to the point of possibly loving him as a boyfriend. WHAT?! NO. Of course, this pairing is probably not canon considering the fact he's her father. But, I will not underestimate the fangirls and fanboys after I've seen the Yu-Gi-Oh shipping list. ~shutters~

My favorite pairing to despise...

Mikaru x Kaito (Mermaid Melody Pure) - What?! NO. Luchia belongs with Kaito, not some scumbag b***h that looks just like me in anime form. D<

Another one.

Hanon x Mitsuki (Mermaid Melody) - Luckily, she got a reasonable love interest in Pure. I understand that some children develop casual crushes on a teacher if he or she is hot, but Hanon was serious about being with Mitsuki. I'm all for her being with Nagisa.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm
I hate things that make no sense, but I make exceptions. No sense=Never met, one is dead, don't know each other, etc. Yaoi is really annoying, it sort of kills to see characters like that.  

Seastormjt

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Kizume-Chan
I hate:

Ayuzawa x Meru :: Fly High! : : Meru belongs with Ruka, Ayuzawa belongs with Kasumi. This is the on of the only times when I don't want the bad boy to be with the heroine.

Mikan x Ruka, Hotaru x Natsume, Mikan x Hotaru :: Gakuen Alice :: No, just no, Mikan is with Natsume, Hotaru is with Ruka, opposites attract! And Mikan loves Hotaru in a friendship kind of way!

Jin x Karin :: Kamichama Karin :: Karin is -obviously- with Kazune, and Jin, in my opinion, I'd like him to be with Kazusa. =D I am a very weird person.

Kaname x Yuuki :: Vampire Knight :: For some reason, I like Yuuki and Zero better. I think it's because of the line: "Arguing is like Love".

Kikyo x Inuyasha, Sango x Inuyasha, Kagome x Sesshomaru, Kagome x Koga, Kagome x Miroku :: InuYasha :: NOOOO! Kagome is with Inuyasha, Sango is with Miroku, Sesshomaru is with Kagura (but she died... ;_ wink , and... well... I don't know who Kikyo should be.

Any character that isn't supposed to be with the other character :: General :: BLEH! I hate it when these stupid little people pair other characters up with another character, even they love someone else!

A character from one thing with another character in another thing :: General :: I hate cross-pairings. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

Any character with an OC :: General :: GAAAH! In fanfictions, when ever I see [Insert original character here] x OC, it clearly marks: "I AM AN OBSESSED FANGIRL/FANBOY, AND I SECRETLY WANT TO RAPE THIS GUY/GIRL". Get real, you idiots, they'll never love you because, 1, they're not real, and 2, they belong with other people.

Now, the ones I don't like, but can stand are:

Ruka x Natsume :: Gakuen Alice :: I find this funny, because, I am guilty of two guys being teased that they're gay, and have gay-like contract with each other, even though they're not. It's very amusing in my opinion.

Jin x Himeka, Himeka x Micchi :: Kamichama Karin :: Yeah, this is good enough for me to handle.

Sesshomaru x Rin :: InuYasha :: I like Fluffy (Sesshomaru) with Kaugura better and Rin with Kohaku for some reason xD

And that's it =P People would probably disagree with me on some but, yeah, I'm weird.

I agree with disliking Jin x Karin. I think it's okay, in a one-sided, never-going-to-happen way, so I'll read fics with it in it [like Apart, Yet in the Heart. It's a Kazune x Karin with some Karin x Jin thrown in. AMAZING.].
As for Mikan x Ruka, I think it's cute, but I SO don't want it happening. It's so...sweet and innocent. Ruka x Hotaru FTW. <333
And crack couples are fun, but are only meant for fanfictions, and can only be good if they're physcological [IMO]. I know I epically failed at spelling that, but I'm going to bed after this. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Summer Kagome
Every pairing in Naruto and Bleach, any yaoi pairing, but the ones I hate most of all are RinxLen and KaitoxLen of Vocaloids. Ugh.

Aren't Rin and Len brother and sister?
I hate incest pairings, like SasukeXItachi and.... EdxAl..... burning_eyes
Speaking of which, I don't like Naruto pairings much either. especially SasuNaru. or NaruSasu, for that matter.  

E D E L W E l S S

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 pm
I hate Anita Blake and anyone she ends up with. Technically that's a comic though.

I hate KurenoXAkito
ShigureXAkito
KyoXTohru ((love Kyo. But hate Tohru))
SasukeXSakura ((I know they never got together. But the thought sickens me))  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff