Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Who Wants to Get Serious? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am
Yah, I have been trying to do my home work to catch up on latest happenings in the guild and noticed there was new post. I just didn't get a chance to complete my post until after you two posted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 am
Grandmother got ran over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas eve.....

Well I did do a newsletter to help people trying to catch up. (I typed it up while trying to play catch up myself. >.>) Although I do know a lot is going on.

.....You may not believe in Santa Claws, but as for me and gram-pa, we believe.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 am
I found it very useful in leading me to some critical threads. Thank you for it.

Currently looking into what projects need the most help as we await who will be hosting to determine which room to adopt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am
Grandmother got ran over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas eve.....

Well right now I believe the only ones still in the planing stage is the Bake-Sale, and the Feb event. Although I am hopeing to find someone to host the Winter Wonder Land event for me. January is turning into a busy month for me. T.T Although I still have time to help out and work on things, I probably won't have the time to post actively until late Jan Early Feb. (I'll probably only be able to post actively for around an hour a day until some other projects get done. Is basically what I mean.)

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 am
I'm so glad that you cleared up the fact that those threads weren't just abandoned threads-- and merely ones that are not in full swing. I'll take another look at your WW thread and see if anything sparks my eye. :>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 am
oh i see what happened..

I got the chrismas bash and the winterwonderlands mixed up and thinking they were two in the same. Hence the 3pg trend I picked up on.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 am

Yeah, a lot of threads seemed to of died in the guild around the 20th. (I'm going to Guess Christmas.) So I'm more going on hope that they didn't really die. >.>' I do know that My Blue Forest is still running, although I hired two bump shops to bump it, I haven't seen either of them in awhile. >.<' Well anyway, I'm going to go and give myself sometime to relax. (Been way to long since I've played video games or watched anime.) I'll be leaving my MSN on, so if you need me IM me, and if I hear it, I'll try to answer it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 am
Pixilated Envy
oh i see what happened..

I got the chrismas bash and the winterwonderlands mixed up and thinking they were two in the same. Hence the 3pg trend I picked up on.

XD That's okay. No one showed interest in the Bash. (Sadly.) So I pretty much let it die.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 am
I have what it takes to be on a TEAM!
Name: Shunatsu
I can be reached outside of Gaia: Yep. It's in the members contact list. Though if you want it personally feel free to PM me. ^^
I understand Team Envy values communication. I have at least access to Meebo Chat, but realizes that Team Envy prefers me to have a messenger like MSN as well.)
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By: Hosting events, contributing ideas, contributing time to make things done, think of ways to make things done in the shortest possible time, writing basically anything. I am also eager to learn new things (like making a layout thread etc) if someone's willing to teach me. During desperate times, I can do art, but don't expect it to be too good.
I understand Team Envy needs active members who can contribute something; be it gold, artistic abilities, role playing talents, and/or an overall great personality willing to support fundraisers by chatting/bumping, etc.
I should be on Team Envy because: I'm really, really serious about contributing to the Guild and the Ball. When I first saw this Guild in the community spotlight, I knew I really wanted to do my best. That's why I'm planning the February Event even though I'm probably busier during the New Year. I like making new friends and meeting new people, and I like working with capable people, and really don't like fights or arguments. Even when I'm offline/not around, I can still plan a hell lot in my head. Whether it's hosting something or a job, just give me the details and I'm on it. I've also have experiences in organizing events (though in real life). Overall (after the whole rambling XP), I'm in for the real deal, and am really, really serious about the whole thing.

** By the way, I really, really need to contact one of the moderators (Bliss/ Sabs) about the February Event so I can start working on the thing. Does anyone know where they are? Bliss or Sabs, if you're reading this, please send me a PM so we can meet on Meebo or anything! I'm planning to kick start the things on Feb 1st and there's only a month left!**  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 am
User Image

@poy: I DO have a few concerns with you joining us though. The first one is obviously you butting heads with envy a lot. It wouldn't be a great team if it's members were always bickering. Also, you already seem to do so much for the guild with both blue forest and other things. I haven't been around much but I do know you were in charge of sara dawntimes as well. So are you sure that being with us wouldn't stretch you too thin elsewhere? Also >.> with you being so busy in the coming months, it kinda makes me wary of how active you can be in the group. I only say this because I want the ball to be quality over quantity, and having you in too many places at once, and only able to get on for limited times seems like it will be troublesome.

Sorry for being blunt and I don't want to discourage you, and I don't want you to feel like I'm turning you down. I'm just concerned for the team and want every member to be able to do as much as possible for own common goal. These are basically all my thoughts on the matter so far.

Anonypanda

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 am
Name: Kala Kirya
I can be reached outside of Gaia: Yes. It's in the contact list, but I'll just put it here as well.
AIM: thekweebird
Yahoo: loveless_night7@yahoo.com
I understand Team Envy values communication. I have at least access to Meebo Chat, but realizes that Team Envy prefers me to have a messenger like MSN as well.)
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By: Doing whatever I can to contribute. I kind of fell out of the loop for a while, but I want to help and do my best to make this ball work! I am a writer, first and foremost. I'm good at rping, and I'm a great idea person. I want to get stuff done, but first I need things I CAN get done! razz
I understand Team Envy needs active members who can contribute something; be it gold, artistic abilities, role playing talents, and/or an overall great personality willing to support fundraisers by chatting/bumping, etc.
I should be on Team Envy because: I want to be part of a pro-active group that's actually going to get something done. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Panda Of The Twilight
User Image

@poy: I DO have a few concerns with you joining us though. The first one is obviously you butting heads with envy a lot. It wouldn't be a great team if it's members were always bickering. Also, you already seem to do so much for the guild with both blue forest and other things. I haven't been around much but I do know you were in charge of sara dawntimes as well. So are you sure that being with us wouldn't stretch you too thin elsewhere? Also >.> with you being so busy in the coming months, it kinda makes me wary of how active you can be in the group. I only say this because I want the ball to be quality over quantity, and having you in too many places at once, and only able to get on for limited times seems like it will be troublesome.

Sorry for being blunt and I don't want to discourage you, and I don't want you to feel like I'm turning you down. I'm just concerned for the team and want every member to be able to do as much as possible for own common goal. These are basically all my thoughts on the matter so far.

I do see your points, However January should be my last really busy month, in real life. After that I should only have working on this ball, and doing my Collage work. (Finally things will slow down for me!) So I do believe I will have the time.

And I'm sure Envy knows that I'm sorry about that one thing before last year's ball. Actually in an attempt to avoid such fights this year, I've been staying away from the plot planing. >.>' Well in the end, I'm leaving it up to envy if she wants to try working with me again or not.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Shunatsu
Name: Shunatsu
I can be reached outside of Gaia: Yep. It's in the members contact list. Though if you want it personally feel free to PM me. ^^
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By: Hosting events, contributing ideas, contributing time to make things done, think of ways to make things done in the shortest possible time, writing basically anything. I am also eager to learn new things (like making a layout thread etc) if someone's willing to teach me. During desperate times, I can do art, but don't expect it to be too good.
I should be on Team Envy because: I'm really, really serious about contributing to the Guild and the Ball. When I first saw this Guild in the community spotlight, I knew I really wanted to do my best. That's why I'm planning the February Event even though I'm probably busier during the New Year. I like making new friends and meeting new people, and I like working with capable people, and really don't like fights or arguments. Even when I'm offline/not around, I can still plan a hell lot in my head. Whether it's hosting something or a job, just give me the details and I'm on it. I've also have experiences in organizing events (though in real life). Overall (after the whole rambling XP), I'm in for the real deal, and am really, really serious about the whole thing.

** By the way, I really, really need to contact one of the moderators (Bliss/ Sabs) about the February Event so I can start working on the thing. Does anyone know where they are? Bliss or Sabs, if you're reading this, please send me a PM so we can meet on Meebo or anything! I'm planning to kick start the things on Feb 1st and there's only a month left!**

I don't talk to Sabs nearly as much as I talk to blissy, but I imagine that blissy might have gotten swept away in school overload and then holidays. I haven't had the chance to talk to her in a few weeks. She's never gone for too long though-- so hopefully whatever is captivating her time currently will free her after the holidays have past.

As for your application-- We'd like to welcome the chance for you to get to know us first before we accept you in. You seem like the kind of person that we would like to have with us~ but at the same time we want to be sure that you'll even like us. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm
Kala Kirya
Name: Kala Kirya
I can be reached outside of Gaia: Yes. It's in the contact list, but I'll just put it here as well.
AIM: thekweebird
Yahoo: loveless_night7@yahoo.com
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By: Doing whatever I can to contribute. I kind of fell out of the loop for a while, but I want to help and do my best to make this ball work! I am a writer, first and foremost. I'm good at rping, and I'm a great idea person. I want to get stuff done, but first I need things I CAN get done! razz
I should be on Team Envy because: I want to be part of a pro-active group that's actually going to get something done. ^_^
Hello sweetheart-- the only flaw in your application is much like the situation with poy-- having so many other commitments to the guild that we would not want to stray you from. We know you're an amazing person, but we don't want you to have ball overkill either. You're very active and dedicated-- which is awesome, though.

Could you let me know what committees in the guild that you are currently apart of? And your roles in those committees. If they're already big shoes it might be like theft if we took you from them. However, depending on what they are and if you can handle more projects-- it might be a blessing to have someone in the team that can keep us up to date in what is going on in the guild committees.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:53 pm
Name: Lectern
I can be reached outside of Gaia: Yup! My contacts (for easy access) are:
Email: phoenon@yahoo.com
Aim: shadowwriter102
I can be of assistance to Team Envy By: I do a lot of roleplaying and would say that I'm pretty good at it. School and life are not too hectic for me, so I'm online a lot. I'm also willing to help in anything that comes up. Brainstorming is great fun for me, and I love to help plan things.
I should be on Team Envy because: I'm pretty active on the Gaia and in the guild. I really want to be more active, and I'd love to help out even more. It'd be nice to meet more people and become closer to those in the guild. I like the idea of a focused group to help pick up the pace. I want this guild to be awesome, and I'm willing to work towards that.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff