Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:52 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

Monster? she thought to herself confused backing away from the creature sitting down and cocking her head to the side. (You mean other werewolfs?) She thought to him staring at him watching his movements for a sign of an attack. (Because i was raised with them, so i see no reason to leave them) she didn't know why she was telling him this, a part of her telling her that he wasn't a weak creature and told her to answer his question. But she wolf insticts came back to her and she stood up on her feet growling a bit (And you! Why are you here!?)

Before snapping into a monster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Aidyn sighed.
"Ah, so you do know what you are." He had to stop himself from smirking again when he noticed she was backing away.
"Why am I here?" He repeated, "I am here because your kind took all that was precious to me when I was young, and now I am able to return the favor. Don't worry about your pack, I won't harm them. Why should I? They have done nothing to anger me. If they fight me, however, I will kill them. I'm not afraid of a pack of normal wolves," He stood up on his branch mid-sentence and looked at his left hand, examining his claws, "So, in short, I am here to kill you."

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Jane Mason

Jane eyes widen slightly as her mind procesed what he was said, she knew he wasn't kidding and her first instict was to howl and call her pack but she remembered what he had said that if they fought him, he would kill them. She couldn't do that she couldn't take away the mothers and fathers of all those pups, so she did the next best thing.... she ran. Turning the corner and running in the away from the cave of her pack and into the dense forest hoping to loss him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Aidyn followed her from the trees, jumping from branch to branch. He'd given up being stealthy, replacing stealth with speed. Despite this, he was still very light on his feet. After a little bit of running, he slowed a little, just enjoying the chase. If she got too far away, he could track her. He wasn't too worried.
Sighing, he dropped from his current branch to the ground. If she can sense me now like she sensed me before, she should be ambushing me any moment. He thought. Smelling the air, he looked at the ground, searching for her pawprints. He followed their direction with his eyes, then kept walking.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:19 pm
Jane Mason

She hide herself in the brushes feeling the vibrations of his footsteps, light, so light like a bird hoping on the ground but she knew it was him. She movements herself around the footsteps seeing his shadow walk away in front of her and right then she saw a choice in front of her. One she could run, she could run and risk him just turning around and chasing after her again.

She sniffed the air taking small steps forward watching his movements, his back vurbleanble and thought or she could attack him. She ran her steps light as she jumped from the ground onto his back her teeth snapping for his neck. She wasn't a big wolf but size didn't matter, she had werwolf strength, strong enough to break thick branchs and she hoped she was strong enough to kill him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 pm
((I played booty grab on your tank! Lol. 34/9))
Aidyn smirked and turned around just before she made impact on him. He brought his arms up in front of him to guard his vital organs, but didn't stop her from knocking him to the ground. As soon as his back hit the ground, he brought his legs up underneath her body and pushed her off him. Then, he used his momentum to do a backward somersault, landed in a crouch, and spun around to face her.
"I'm not an inexperienced child, monster. I've fought your kind so many times, I know every move you're able to make. I've lost only twice, when a pack ganged up on me, but I escaped without too many injuries, and recovered quickly," He stood up straight, "And then I went back and slaughtered them, pups and all." He added as an afterthought.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm
(Oh wow XD damn better score than me XP)
Jane Mason

She wasn't too surprised when he dodged her attacks only be able to make him fall to the ground before he jumped back up and landing into a crouch in front of her, towering over her like a giant. Right then was when she felt like a puppy, scared and confused, she didn't know what to do and finally she knew she was going to die. She sat down of the forzen ground looking up at him with firm hard eyes trying to hide the fear in them and said (Why? I have done nothing to you) she thought as calmly as she could, trying to keep from her mental voice to not shake.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm
((I've played lots of booty grab, haha.))
Aidyn smiled, and it was as twisted as his soul.
"No, but you would if you had the chance, just like the rest of you. Just like your ancestors. Not that I'm sure you're related to the first werewolves I met. The first ones I killed. It started out as survival and revenge. But then, I started liking the hunt. I knew how they felt, and yet I hated them. I'm a hypocrite, I know." He was relaxed as he spoke, for he'd fought enough werewolves to know when they wanted to attack and when they didn't, and his reflexes were much improved.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Jane Mason

Jane heard everything he said her heart becoming heavier and heavier with the knowedgle that she was going to die, she had never thought of death but right there she didn't know if she could go through with it. She gulped trying to suck it up and deal with it swinging her tail from side to side to calm herself. She sat up straight like soldier would and thought to him (Well then what are you waiting for? go on kill me) she tried but she knew her mental voice had shook slightly. but she knew one thing she could do and she knew she wasn't going down just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:48 pm
Aidyn shook his head, still smiling.
"Don't rush me, monster. I like to take my time with this sort of thing." He ran his tongue over the underside of his top teeth, staring into her eyes. He was so lost in his own world of destruction, he didn't notice the wolves gathering behind him silently. He raised his hand to inflict the first blow, and the first wolf lunged, biting down on his wrist. He growled and swung his arm around, throwing the wolf back into the underbrush. Then the others lunged, knocking him to the ground. He stood back up and snarled at them, then jumped up onto a low-hanging branch, and from there to a higher branch.
"I don't want to harm your pack, monster, so I'll be back some other time. Warn them that next time, they'd better not interfere, or I'll slaughter them all and leave their pups to die."

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Jane Mason

She was so surprised seeing that her pack had ganged had attacked the man, scaring him away, the wolfs howled and barked in voctory as he left though they didn't understand what he had said. She alpha came up to her biting her nose like a mother wolf would do to their pup when they missed behaved. She shook him off glaring and barked as if to say shut up, she then gestured to them Something really bad is going to happen, he will be back, and if you all fight he will kill everyone in this pack.

One of the more younger stronger wolfs huff he can't take the whole pack, you saw how we'd fought him

Jane rolled her eyes walking up to the wolf and growling Because you had surprise on your side, next time you won't be so lucky

Her alpha came between them and said What can we do

She sighed shaking her fur out I can't risk the pack, you all won't go down for one wolf, i think i'll go down south, join a wolf pack in another coutry till this man leaves me alone There were alot of agruement but she agreed to stay with the pack one more night and run by day. She layed down on the cave floor hoping to find sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 pm
Aidyn ran to the nearest town, in search of shelter and food. He was disgusted by humans as well, but not enough to kill more than one person that night. He found an elderly man who lived alone, and snapped his neck to kill him before drinking enough blood to fill him. At this point, he would normally have destroyed the whole town in an attempt to reassure himself that he was powerful, but he just wasn't up to it. He left nothing to make the authorities suspicious, and made it look like the man slipped down the stairs, snapping his neck and leaving a gash near his jugular. The amount of blood that spilled on the floor wasn't what it should be, but it was enough that they wouldn't really care. They probably thought his death was coming anyway. Aidyn laid down on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours.
In the morning, he got up and headed into the forest before any of the man's relatives came in and saw him. Jumping lightly, he headed for the cave that he knew the werewolf was in. He planned to catch her alone and finish her off.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm
Jane Mason

Jane woke up earlier morning her alpha there to say good bye, she didn't want to talk to anyone but she knew her alpha well enough that he wouldn't have let her leave without a few 'words'. He gestured to her saying I have an idea His eyes were hard and black, she cocked her head to the side wondering where he was going at, he countied Go to the towns, your human form, someone will help you and i don't think he will atttack in front of a crowd.

She thought about it, she hadn't changed in two years, and that was only for a few mintues, but she thought maybe it was a good idea. She looked at her alpha sighing and nodded in agreement. Her changed was slow and painful taking a least 10 minutes till she was full human on the ground holding herself in pain. It had been so long, she looked down on her herself, seeing her black shorts and black t-shirt she had put on two years ago when she mean those hunters. She groaned trying to get up holding herself up on the tree branch looking around seeing her alpha walk back into the cave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Aidyn grinned. She doesn't change much, so it hurts her. He thought. He'd gotten there just before she changed, and knew where she was headed. It was better than he expected, now she would be easy to kill, since she probably didn't know how to attack or defend as a human. He followed her as she walked through the forest, making sure not to make a sound. He'd observed her ability to feel vibrations, so he was lighter than ever, and he had the time to be sure, since she didn't walk very fast.
As soon as she was far enough away from her pack, Aidyn dropped down in front of her.
"Hello, monster." He greeted her with a twisted smile.

Esquillo

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 pm
Jane Mason

Jane tried walking through the forest but it hurt, her mind and body was in pain but she kept her arms around herself as she walked trying to hold herself together, she was more in tuned to the vibrations of the forest and was glad that she felt nothing, but she jumping back and almost falling to the ground when the man had jumped in front of her greeting her as monster again. She sighed too much in pain and walking of two feet was too confusing for her "My name is Jane, trust me i've seen monster, I'm looking at one now" she murmured leaning against the tree.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces