Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
froggymama89
Candy Flavored Kittens
I don't believe in waiting till marriage.
I mean.. if you really love the person, and it's not just teenage OMG LOVE after 2 months, then go for it. Just make sure to use protection if you aren't ready for kid.

That said, still a virgin. I don't plan on having sex until it's with someone I trust and love with all my heart.

IMO if you are not ready to handle being pregnant you are not ready for sex. If you think can handle the emotion of birth control not working and having to get an abortion, going through with the pregnancy and giving someone else the gift of motherhood, or becoming a mom you shouldn't be having sex because you never know what will happen. We uses scheduling and double bagged and I got pregnant. Though I was prepared I had already chosen before losing my virginity that if I got pregnant I would put it up for adoption and knew I could handle it....Who knew I could handle Mommihood too....then again I grew up real fast.

I disagree. I mean yeah, things fail and all. But I think if you don't want to use all the protection that you can that you shouldn't be having sex. There are different ways to deal with getting pregnant other than just having the kid, so no, I don't think you need to be ready to deal with a kid.
Personally I don't think I'm ready to be a mother but I'd be willing to save up the money myself to get an abortion to take care of my mistake.

I didn't say ready to handle pregnancy meant keeping the kid. It can also mean putting it up for adoption (all that abuse and foster care crap happens with government adoptions and older kids, private adoptions of babies almost always go well) it also means being able to go through with an abortion if you can't do that...though I don't agree with abortion when the sex was concentual and your not going to die I'm not going to stop anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm
♪♪♫ ɩøɴ ɗɩƨƿʟɑϲɘɱɘɴʈ wøɴ’ʈ wøʀк ɩɴ ʈʜɘ ʙɑƨɘɱɘɴʈ ♪♪♫

ɢøɗɗɘƨƨ øғ ɘɢɢʀøʟʟƨ ƨɑʏƨ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════╗

Yeah, I'm still a virgin, and I'm completely fine with it. :3 Not only do I believe in waiting till marriage, but I haven't met anyone that it would be worth going through the things that come with doing it. And so being said, I know I'm not one of those that judge when people aren't virgins. I mean yes, I might a little when I know that they're... not serious about it and are actual sluts, and sleep with whomever whenever. And I have known some like that. However at the same time, I don't let it and my personal opinions of them influence my attitude towards them.

╚══════════════════════════╝
╚═════════════════════════════╝

♪♪♫ ɘƨƿɘϲɩɑʟʟʏ wʜɘɴ ɩ’ɱ ɴøʈ wɩʈʜ ʏøυ ♪♪♫

Goddess of Eggrolls

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm
I'm a virgin and I dont plan on having sex soon. I'm just not ready and that's ok with me. I dont believe in waiting until marriage, but I won't just give myself away. As already said by many people, it's ok to have sex before marriage, but as long as its with someone you love and trust. AND use birth control. I'm a virgin and I dont feel ready for sex, big whoop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:02 pm
I want to wait until marriage for a number of reasons I guess.
For one, like Froggy said, if something went wrong and I got pregnant, adoption or abortion would just not be options for me, so I would need to know that I was secure to raise a child.
Secondly, even though I might mess around with my boyfriend I am saving something special to give to only one person for the rest of my life. Which might not be a big deal to a lot of people but to me it is.

My boyfriend doesn't have exactely the same views on this topic as I do, he would wait for someone he was sure he loved, wanted to be with etc but not necessarily for marriage. But do you know what? He said he'd wait for me. He's never once tried to push me into something I'm not comfortable with and for that I know that he truly respects and loves me. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything and you guys are all entitled to your own opinions but I always think it's a little distasteful when people say to me things like "you should try before you buy". I mean, my future life partner is not a product. He is a person with far more important qualities than expertise in the bedroom. I also think you can get a feel for someone's tastes in that department without going the whole way, by just messing around, or even just talking about stuff openly.

LyricalSoul93

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 pm
I want to wait until I'm married, or at least when I'm ready to handle the consequences in case something went wrong, and when I have found the one who will hold my heart dearly and likewise to him.

I mean, abortion and adoption are not the options I want. To me, abortion is killing life and adoption is prolonging the pain.

So, yeah. Waiting until I'm married and then have sex is my choice in this.

Oh, and still a virgin. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 am
aecatgirl
For one, like Froggy said, if something went wrong and I got pregnant, adoption or abortion would just not be options for me, so I would need to know that I was secure to raise a child.
Secondly, even though I might mess around with my boyfriend I am saving something special to give to only one person for the rest of my life. Which might not be a big deal to a lot of people but to me it is.

My boyfriend doesn't have exactely the same views on this topic as I do, he would wait for someone he was sure he loved, wanted to be with etc but not necessarily for marriage. But do you know what? He said he'd wait for me. He's never once tried to push me into something I'm not comfortable with and for that I know that he truly respects and loves me. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything and you guys are all entitled to your own opinions but I always think it's a little distasteful when people say to me things like "you should try before you buy". I mean, my future life partner is not a product. He is a person with far more important qualities than expertise in the bedroom. I also think you can get a feel for someone's tastes in that department without going the whole way, by just messing around, or even just talking about stuff openly.
[/quote
I must say I admire your BF. don't let him go he's a rare catch. I also appreciate your views on "try before you buy." To expand on that sexual satisfaction isn't always automatic. Sometimes you have talk about what's working and what isn't. It took my aunt and uncle over 10 year and nearly getting a divorce to learn this. So anyone can be right in bed if your willing to talk about it, and together try new things.

whatagirlwants

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 am
froggymama89
aecatgirl

I must say I admire your BF. don't let him go he's a rare catch. I also appreciate your views on "try before you buy." To expand on that sexual satisfaction isn't always automatic. Sometimes you have talk about what's working and what isn't. It took my aunt and uncle over 10 year and nearly getting a divorce to learn this. So anyone can be right in bed if your willing to talk about it, and together try new things.

Yea, Nathan's wonderful heart
And you're exactely right about talking about what's working and what isn't, after all if you can't talk comfortably about that stuff than you're really not ready for sex.
I get a bit a rubbish from people saying I'm so old fashioned and am sticking to abitrary lines etc but I think well I have my reasons, which are perfectly valid and it's not like I'm not trying to convert anyone to my personal views so they should just keep quiet!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:28 am
I don't really care about sex before marriage... I just think it should be something done out of love and not just because of impulse. I think so many people are doing too much at too young of an age. I'd hate for all these girls and boys who when they hit 25 and look back and say I wish I hadn't done that at 16, I wish I had actually thought about what I was doing.  

She-Claimed-War

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 am
I'll admit, I don't believe in sex after marriage. Sometimes you can be comfortable with the man or woman you marry, but when it comes to bedroom and nothing works, you are going to have issues. That's one of the reasons why I lost some boyfriends.

Granted I know I shouldn't have lost it at 12, and that is one thing I do wish I could take back, but oh well. And the other thing I wish I could take back is all of the men I slept with. I was young and I thought that it was the life. Till I learn the hard way.

I was an 11th grader and preggos. My boyfriend, Chris, that "loved me oh so much" dumped me saying he wasn't ready for a baby. After I had told my mom and finally having everything okay and everybody okay I had a miscarriage at 2 and a half months. I was devastated and most of all depressed. The worse part came when Chris heard about and wanted me back. That's when I finally grew up and told him to "Go to hell".
One thing about my town I live in is they are used to teen pregnancies and in all three high schools there are day cares for the students.

So, am I virgin, that would be a no. And am I happy with that, yeah I am. Maybe not with most guys I slept with, but overall, I'm happy with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 am
"You gotta test drive the car before you buy it." lol, one of my friends said that.

But, I mean, that could be just waiting until you know it's the right person. You don't have to be married, but you should have a trust with someone. I think I Am Your Mord Sith said something about not being married, but it still feels that way. I'm to lazy to go back and quote. Anyway, I agree. Find the right person. =)

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm
SarahlovesDavidH
"You gotta test drive the car before you buy it." lol, one of my friends said that.

But, I mean, that could be just waiting until you know it's the right person. You don't have to be married, but you should have a trust with someone. I think I Am Your Mord Sith said something about not being married, but it still feels that way. I'm to lazy to go back and quote. Anyway, I agree. Find the right person. =)

I sure did. All you girls should read my post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:25 pm
yes Mord has a very good point.

@rachel: Please elaborate further as to why don't believe in sex after marriage? Or are you saying you don't believe in waiting till marriage? because i can tell you right now all they say about how after marriage you never have sex and gets dry and boring is a lie.

@aecatgirl: I'm gonna tell you a secret....the boys who can listen....are the best in bed. It's because they pay attention and know you and read you and know how you react when you like something or don't. Don't let that boy go.  

whatagirlwants

Ananszi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm
So do you believe you should wait for marriage to have sex?
Undecided.
If not when?
See above.
Are you a virgin?
Yes.
Are you happy with that?
Well, I am not upset with it.

Details:
I am currently fifteen years old, sixteen in April. I am a Christian. I have pretty much been raised this way. I have a purity ring. I am supposed to believe to wait until I am married, but I do not always agree with it, or with some of the other things I am supposed to do. I am not perfect, nor will I ever be. Not that my religion expects you to be. Example, something I do not agree with is the fact that I have heard someone older than me practically call someone a n-gg-r, but he won't cuss. But take me for instance, I cuss.. though I try to stop myself, but you will never hear anything racist come out of my mouth. I'll wash my own mouth out with a bar of soap if I should do so. But back onto subject. I honestly don't know if I will wait until I am married, it probably depends on what guy I end up with. If the dude wants to wait until he's married, then I will wait for him. But I am not worried about it now anyway, because I am not ready. I want to wait until I'm ready and I don't want anyone to pressure me into doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 pm
Don't believe in waiting till marriage. Sorry about that.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Empresss Spiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm
I don't believe that you should have to wait till marriage to have sex. Intimacy is important to a relationship. What if you get married, have sex on your honeymoon, and it sucks? Then everything is awkward? I wouldn't know what any of that is like, but I am sure it would be horrible.
I do, however, think that it is important to wait for when you are ready, and when you are in love. If you are ready, and you think you can handle it, just think, and make sure you know what you are getting into. If you are "in love" (I use the term lightly, because everyone else in the world seems to) but not ready for sex, then don't. It's your body, if you aren't ready nobody should be pressuring you into it.

Am I a virgin? Yup. Am I happy with it? Yeah. I am pretty young, compared to some of the other girls on here, so it's completely fine with me. And I want to wait until I am ready, and I know fully what I am getting into. I don't want to lose it to some guy, even if we are dating, and then feel like that's all I'm worth when it's over. I don't want to think that all I'm worth is a one night stand. I know I'm worth more than that, and I want to wait until I am ready, and I have a guy that I can trust.

I'll most likely have sex before marriage- I don't plan on marrying, anyway, but I probably won't have sex while I'm a teenager. My mom once told me that sex with a teenage boy sucks. They don't know what the ******** they are doing, or how to pleasure a woman, and they're in ecstasy just cuz they get to poke something. Not sure if that's true about all boys, but whatever. And if you are teenage, and you go with an adult man, it's illegal. So what's the point?

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff