Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 pm
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
I had my first period when I was ten years old. It was really awkward because my mom had to sit in the bathroom and explain to me how to use pads and tampons. Though, I was more annoyed by the fact that she was consuming so much of my time. I was missing the Cartoon Network Awards Show because of it! >.<;

Ten? I'm sorry, Rei... :/

My mom did the same thing to me, but I insisted on using pads, and not tampons.

It's coo'. I think the best part of getting your period early is learning to deal with it early. So at thirteen, when all of my friends were complaining about their cramps, I was able to suck it up.

I think my mom prefered that I wore pads. She thought I was too young to be wearing tampons, I think.

Yeah, it is. I only have one friend who had her first period early. But, I think she was ten, like you.
One time (a year or two ago), I was in the bathroom with a friend, and she was swearing about the flaps of her pad sticking to the adhesive on the... pad part thing. I was trying not to laugh, because I already could keep that from happening. ;D (But seriously--when that happens, it SUCKS, because, on certain pads, the adhesive is really strong... ; - ; )

My mom and my sister don't wear tampons, either. I don't like the idea of... you know. >///>;
I don't think my mom would have let me wear tampons anyway. And, you were definitely too young. Ten and wearing tampons? Gives me a strange feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
I had my first period when I was ten years old. It was really awkward because my mom had to sit in the bathroom and explain to me how to use pads and tampons. Though, I was more annoyed by the fact that she was consuming so much of my time. I was missing the Cartoon Network Awards Show because of it! >.<;

It's coo'. I think the best part of getting your period early is learning to deal with it early. So at thirteen, when all of my friends were complaining about their cramps, I was able to suck it up.

I think my mom prefered that I wore pads. She thought I was too young to be wearing tampons, I think.

Yeah, it is. I only have one friend who had her first period early. But, I think she was ten, like you.
One time (a year or two ago), I was in the bathroom with a friend, and she was swearing about the flaps of her pad sticking to the adhesive on the... pad part thing. I was trying not to laugh, because I already could keep that from happening. ;D (But seriously--when that happens, it SUCKS, because, on certain pads, the adhesive is really strong... ; - ; )

My mom and my sister don't wear tampons, either. I don't like the idea of... you know. >///>;
I don't think my mom would have let me wear tampons anyway. And, you were definitely too young. Ten and wearing tampons? Gives me a strange feeling.

I don't know if I have any friends who got their period early. They've never mentioned it, and I felt it was too personal a quiestion to ask. Haha.

LOL. That still happens to me sometimes. It usually happenes when I rush to get it on and when I'm not paying attention. I hate it when that happens.

Yeah, a ten year old wearing a tampon sounds weird to me. Definitely too young. But even though I'm old enough to wear tampons I still rather wear pads instead. I'm not fond of the idea of . . . you know, either. Haha.  

Rei Uchikino

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm
I'm eleven and havn't had my period yet, which is a releif.
Is it really that bad? >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm
I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,
I want your leather studded Kiss in the sand
I have to wear tampons when I sleep, otherwise I end up with blood all over the sheets.
I want your LOVE
Love Love Love
I want your Love

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino

I don't know if I have any friends who got their period early. They've never mentioned it, and I felt it was too personal a quiestion to ask. Haha.

LOL. That still happens to me sometimes. It usually happenes when I rush to get it on and when I'm not paying attention. I hate it when that happens.

Yeah, a ten year old wearing a tampon sounds weird to me. Definitely too young. But even though I'm old enough to wear tampons I still rather wear pads instead. I'm not fond of the idea of . . . you know, either. Haha.

I only ask those who I think would have it. Like, I wouldn't ask my really short, underdeveloped (me so nice 8D) friend, but I would ask my supertall friend.

x3 I hhhaaaaatttteee it! 'Cos when you get the flap off, sometimes the adhesive on the main part rips off... AGH. I usually spread the flaps, take the... cover strip thingy off of the main part, quickly stick it to my underwear, then deal with the flaps. Usually works.

DO YOU MEAN SHOVING A TUBE UP YOUR v****a, MISS?
I had to. I'm sorry. x3
Anyway, I just checked the "feminine cabinet..." We have no tampons.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 pm
I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,
Yes, I shove a tube into myself before bed every night XD
The only reason I know about my friends periods is because they get pretty moodswingy.
I ask if they are okay and they start complaining about their periods.

I want your LOVE
Love Love Love
I want your Love

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Bumblepaw

It's pretty annoying.

Btw you guys are lucky to have a friend that's had it yet. None of my friends have had it at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino

I only ask those who I think would have it. Like, I wouldn't ask my really short, underdeveloped (me so nice 8D) friend, but I would ask my supertall friend.

x3 I hhhaaaaatttteee it! 'Cos when you get the flap off, sometimes the adhesive on the main part rips off... AGH. I usually spread the flaps, take the... cover strip thingy off of the main part, quickly stick it to my underwear, then deal with the flaps. Usually works.

DO YOU MEAN SHOVING A TUBE UP YOUR v****a, MISS?
I had to. I'm sorry. x3
Anyway, I just checked the "feminine cabinet..." We have no tampons.

LOL. I would still feel too embarrassed to ask. x3

That's happened to me, too. Gah! I hate it! I usually keep the flaps folded over the pad until after I put it on. That way nothing gets stuck to the pad except my underwear. :3

Haha! Yes, that. xD
I know for sure that there's no tampons in my house. My mom doesn't get her period anymore, so she doesn't have a need for them. And I ,of course, prefer pads.  

Rei Uchikino

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Iceears
Bumblepaw

It's pretty annoying.

Btw you guys are lucky to have a friend that's had it yet. None of my friends have had it at all.
I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,

I was the first of my friends to get it too.

I want your LOVE
Love Love Love
I want your Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
Iceears
Bumblepaw

It's pretty annoying.

I want your drama,
The touch of your hand,

I was the first of my friends to get it too.

I want your LOVE
Love Love Love
I want your Love

Me too. >.<  

Rei Uchikino

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm
Bumblepaw

I'm the only one who noticed this?

Dear, you need to wait two years for being on Gaia.

Anyway, it's not bad. Getting your period as early as some of us here is bad.

12 isn't, really. Eleven and younger are the worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 pm
I had my first period when i was 11 and didn't tell my mom until that night... It was terrifying,.. i puked the next morning... i'm currently 12... And the day before i get mine i always get morning sickness.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:30 am
I got mine..... I think it was the summer before 5th grade, or the summer before 6th grade. It was half way through summer, and I was like: .....wtf. My mom was at work and my dad was at an all-week convention I think, so I called her and told her "There's blood in my pee!" because I was one sensible little b***h. After changing my underwear three or four times, I remembered the Human growth and development section at school and finally used a goddamned pad XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 am
I got mine this year in the july...(yesh i ish 12...got a problem with that?!) i didnt tell my mom until somewhere around the end of the day..and i got annoyed when i had to sit on the toilet too while my mom explained it to me...and i am even more annoyed that i started yesterday...my mom doesnt know yet...i usually wait until she asks me...go figure...  

Kaiko luv

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers