Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
Taylor Swift- Defintion : A Cow With Blonde Hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil_miss_shy_01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
ofcorse i hate her taylor is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm
Whats your problem you guys? Stop being so mean! How would you liked to be talked about like that? I like both Taylor's. How would you like to hear that someone wants to slit your throat and is calling you a fat cow?!  

StarryFuzz

Drexy4ever_Loves_bi_girls

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm
I used to hate Taylor Swift when she was with him. "You Belong With Me" is a total lie! Its more like "I'm Dumping You"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm
ok dudes.... just one thing to say... TAYLOR L AND TAYLOR S BROKE UP!!! YES I KNOW!!!! IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS!!!! BUT NOW HE IS SINGLE!!! AND TAYLOR SWIFT IS AWESOME!!!! SO IN THE WHOLE PROCESS OF YOU PEOPLE GOING I HATE HER THE REAL STORY IS OFFICIALLY: TAY L IS NOW SINGLE AND SO IS TAY S 4 THE GUYS... SO WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING?!?!?!?!?  

ll Star Shine ll

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm
Party_Girl-321890
ok dudes.... just one thing to say... TAYLOR L AND TAYLOR S BROKE UP!!! YES I KNOW!!!! IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS!!!! BUT NOW HE IS SINGLE!!! AND TAYLOR SWIFT IS AWESOME!!!! SO IN THE WHOLE PROCESS OF YOU PEOPLE GOING I HATE HER THE REAL STORY IS OFFICIALLY: TAY L IS NOW SINGLE AND SO IS TAY S 4 THE GUYS... SO WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING?!?!?!?!?
never! scream she didn't and doesn't deserve him!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm
pink angel88
Whats your problem you guys? Stop being so mean! How would you liked to be talked about like that? I like both Taylor's. How would you like to hear that someone wants to slit your throat and is calling you a fat cow?!
i wouldn't mind. i'd just talk about them worse. so if u have any other comments, please, let me know! ;D  

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

StarryFuzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 pm
@Lexi: Taylor would never date a girl who gossiped about other people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Oh em gawd people.
I <3 Taylor Swift.
I have a room full of her and my folder is full of her.
I will buy anything that has her on it!
I am a 100% fan of Taylor Swift!
=)

omg foshizzle

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm
it's not like he'd date me anyways. idc. i have my eyes on someone at school anyways... biggrin and idc if taylor hates gossiping cuz everyone has faults. plus people have been gossiping about her for awhile. we r just BARELY done with it. so can i have my fun and then i'll move onto someone else ok? thank u and good nite.
pink angel88
@Lexi: Taylor would never date a girl who gossiped about other people.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 am
II Kookie Monstah II
Oh em gawd people.
I <3 Taylor Swift.
=)

o my god are you on drugs or somthin what in the heck makes her perfect she is too happy all the time no one could ever be that happy all the time plus she is a complainer she complained that joe jonas dumped her over the phone well you know what i say good job joe  

missitalianhottie

9,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am
missitalianhottie
II Kookie Monstah II
Oh em gawd people.
I <3 Taylor Swift.
=)

o my god are you on drugs or somthin what in the heck makes her perfect she is too happy all the time no one could ever be that happy all the time plus she is a complainer she complained that joe jonas dumped her over the phone well you know what i say good job joe

oh my gawd i am so glad he dumped her. they didn't look good together even tho taylor don't look good most people. he he he...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm
lexisexxi
missitalianhottie
II Kookie Monstah II
Oh em gawd people.
I <3 Taylor Swift.
=)

oh my gawd i am so glad he dumped her. they didn't look good together even tho taylor don't look good most people. he he he...

thats true taylor swift thinks she is so perfect and pretty i think that is a load of crap ppl say i am crazy for hating her and i really dont care what they tell me i do what i wanna do and i think and know what i know and think and that is taylor swift is gloating blonde cow  

missitalianhottie

9,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm
missitalianhottie
lexisexxi
missitalianhottie
II Kookie Monstah II
Oh em gawd people.
I <3 Taylor Swift.
=)

that's why we're posting in this topic. cuz we ALL think she's a cow w/ blonde hair.

thats true taylor swift thinks she is so perfect and pretty i think that is a load of crap ppl say i am crazy for hating her and i really dont care what they tell me i do what i wanna do and i think and know what i know and think and that is taylor swift is gloating blonde cow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm
lol mrgreen  

Twilightfan0126

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out