Submit

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:17 am

When I got out of the shower I heard rain,"How Nice that means I dont have to dry my hair."I pointed out,I got my cloths on and walked slowly to the door. I put my hand on the old rusted out door nob and twisted.I was out the room.I was outside under the building and it sheltered the rain from me,I walked out and my cloths soon got wet.Why did I wear a White shirt today.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

When another presence appeared, Senna scowled. Two? This might not end as well as she thought it would. With an agile flick of her wrist, another knife was in Senna's opposite hand. Senna flicked her eyes back and forth between the white haired girl, and to her peripheral vision. Unconciously, a soft flare of warmth erupted beneath her skin, making part of the area slightly warmer. When a drop of rain fell onto her left shoulder, it sizzled quietly into steam. Senna's scowl became slightly deeper. She had just given away her ace.

kissing korpses

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Marque circled the willow. Some freakish girl with wings was peeking through the leaves towards a warrior leaning against the bark. Marque recognized the warrior's stance as a "don't worry about me" tensed form. He turned his back to them, and scuffed a line in the dirt. Marque pulled a handful of marbles out of his pocket, and rolled them into the line. All six of the marbles spun towards the winged girl. He narrowed his eyes.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Ophelia felt the girls power, along with another visitor circling them quietly. Of course she made no move to destroy her prey at that moment. Over looking the girl Ophelia thought that this girl could be of some use to her. She lowered her staff walking under the raining branches, making sure to keep her movements small. Saying nothing, she walking up to the girl grabbing her tightened wrist. She looked deep into her eyes hoping to see something interesting, nothing appeared at first. "tsk tsk" Her words melted from her mouth. "What is-" She stepped back and in one swift more the dagger reflected the pebbles spinning at her. Instantly her eyes flickered to the boy out side the brush. "what a shame..." she flicked her dagger at the boy just missing him. Cocking her head back to the girl "what is your name child?" The creme colored wings folded back around her slender figure when she took another small step forward. "I mean no harm to you..." She paused smiling evilly "yet that is"

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Senna merely looked at the woman. Kunai knives still carefully placed in her hands she looked at the girl once more. She was deadly to say the least, and Senna knew that if she dared to try to fight the girl, she could just end up signing her own deathwish. Thoughts flickered through Senna's mind as the woman's hand made contact with her wrist. Senna scowled and a flare of heat circled her wrist in a thick band, and the blood beneath her skin boiled violently. Senna jerked her hand back and kept herself in a protective stance. Fire in her eyes, Senna stood her ground. "It is common courtesy to state one's own name before asking so of others." she replied in an even voice.

She circled the sky in beautiful way. Raven wings arching beautifully from her back, she banked hard to the right and her silvery white hir whipped in the wind. Through the rain, she could still pick out familiar scents and then that of one in particular. Ysmay smiled coyly. 'Ophelia. After all this time, we meet once again in the rain? Have you changed much, I wonder?' she thought. Ysmay landed on a tree branch only a few yards away from where the three people were. She squat down, before she folded her raven wings back into her back. A smooth intake of breath called Ysmay and a single inky black feather fluttered away with the wind and brushed Ophelia's face before it hit the ground.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Ophelia laughed bluntly. "once one has asked for a name, they expect an answer and then one may return the favor." She sneered. The rage building up in this girl excited Ophelia beyond belief. "Plus I do believe that you are on my territory so I have right to ask who trust passes here. do I not?" It was true the angels had given the hunk of land to the Dark ones such as her self long ago, so they could up hold their peace with the humans. She called back for her dagger "return" And it was back in her hand, materialized where it belonged. "To tell you the truth...I don't like un-expected guests." She whipped her wings so the water droplets on the tree branches fell on the two.

The feather of the familiar hello caressed her cheek. Ophelia's old friend had returned. She smirked wildly at the girl. "I see you are a worthy opponent but I want to save you for later. It will make things more fun for me." The giggle erupted from her lungs and echoed through the silent forest. "we shall meet again..." She turned around and paced slowly out of the willow.

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Senna merely blinked as she listened to the woman reply to her. And as rain fell atop her, it merely turned to vapor and steam as it hit her skin. Her hair remained dry as did the rest of her body. The heat continued to flare within her until it finally made itself known with sparks dancing around her hair. Almost like tiny fae dancing around and playing cheerily with her hair, the sparks lit and then defused in a simple matter of seconds. Senna could only blink as the woman began to walk away before she merely nodded and slid out of her stance warily. Her knives remained in her grasp and she nodded blandly at the woman once more. "If we are truly to ever meet again, then it would be nothing short of a pleasure. I am called Senna." she stated simply. "I will leave your territory, Angel." Senna added shortly thereafter. She turned easily on her heel and walked around the bark of the tree before she walked slowly into the rain. The sparks that danced around her head soon disappated, but rain that landed on her shoulders still returned to steam.

A short laugh erupted from Ysmay's lips before she got back to her feet. She jumped into the sky and her wings sprouted from her back and a nothing short of beautiful way as she fell into the sky. Ysmay walked slowly, yard by yard closer to her old friend. As she flew carefully lower, Ysmay lifted to her feet and began walking as her wings folded like accordian plates into her back. Her combat boots sunk easily into the wet forest floor as she delved deeper into the territory that belonged to her friend. Surely she was still welcome here. "You play too much, Ophelia" she purred.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Ophelia snorted in hummer, she knew they would meet again. She wanted to scream at Senna for calling her angel, for she had not been angelic since the first out break of war. "farewell senna..." she hissed under her breath with out even looking back. She looked forward to the day that they could fight the right way.

Ophelia's eyes reflected a playful happiness. "Well if it isn't Ysmay...finally come back to her rightful place in the forest of Dark ones." she Grinned "Well where the fun in just jumping into battle. You should know all to well I like to play first." She held open her arms for an embrace. "What have you been up to all this time? You missed out on a good bloodbath several days ago." Her tone was eerily vicious. She let her wings fold back tucking neatly behind her. the rain had subdued to a light drizzle, filling the forest with a thin fog.

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Ysma merely smiled as she walked further towards Ophelia. She embraced her old friend warmly, her smile still painted carefully onto her face. She moved back and looked Ophelia over, taking her hands in hers, a smirk still on her face. "Play with your food as much as you wish, Ophelia. Just beware should your prey find and opening and run." she chided playfully. When Ysmay heard of a bloodbath, she scowled. "And I missed it? Oh, 'Phelia dear, I missed it. There was plenty of blood in the badlands, but never quite the same. I must be honest, I missed the way your staff arcs in the air as blood spray spirals into the air. I have missed you my friend." Ysmay said once more before hugging Ophelia again.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm

She grinned shrugging her shoulders. "Aren't I always careful when it come to my prey." Ophelia nodded sadly to her close friend. She missed fighting along side Ysmay. "I'm truly sorry you had to miss this one, but something tells me that there will be another one, in the not to distant future, That will be far more entertaining" Her grin widened lightly squeezing Ysmay's hands. "speaking of the badlands, how was it? I see you made it safely." Ophelia's body was electrified with excitement she could almost feel it radiating off of her skin. The thrill of battle always made her feel like this but even more so when her old friend was at her side in it all. "Come we shall fly to the city, we may just find a place to chat some more. And Ysmay, its so nice to have you back" With a smile she out stretched her creme colored wings.

((sorry school has had me on major writers block so I know its very short...)

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Y
smay only smiled and flicked a bit of wet white hair from her face. As she listened closely to Ophelia's story, Ysmay cocked her head to the left. "The badlands were fun to say the least. Most of the people who thought they could take on someone of my caliber got their dead bodies drained of their blood. Love to see the look on their families faces." she chirped cheerily. It was a specialty of Ysmay to always drain the blood of particularly annoying foes. Especially ignorant fools who thought they could take her on. "Lead the way old friend, perhaps we can cause some mischief when we get there."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Ophelia took flight whipping her wings out once in the air. the rain had slowed to a stop making flying much smoother. Around her the distant pound of thunder fueled her ecstatic behavior. "what I wouldn't kill, literally, to have joined you in the badlands." She glided back and forth examining the world below as the city slowly came into range.

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 am

Ysmay let a slow breath escape through her lips as she felt the thunder rustle the ground. She smiled as her wings folded gloriously from her back and beat strongly before she rose into the sky. She jumped into the air to follow after Ophelia, finding herself comforted with the knowledge that she knew this route. "What I wouldn't kill to have had you there with me." the white haired angel murmured, just beneath her breath. Her voice was far too small for Ophelia to have heard and Ysmay wanted to keep it that way. "Has much changed since I left?" she asked, wings beating powerfully in the cool air. The rain had stopped and that definitly made her smile.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Ophelia sighed heavily know so much has changed, though so little is different. "Life is so busy no one notices anything anymore." she swayed for a few moments "But the cities are becoming bigger, the numbers of humans are rising faster they out grow homes and businesses." Ophelia grinned wickedly at Ysmay "So in other words things just changed in our favor." Her grin widened.

Tillana

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Divine Donator 100

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Ysmay laughed as her wings tore throught he air, keeping steady pace with her old friend. "How wonderful! Would you care for terrorizing some townsfolk?" she asked, a wicked smile crossing her face. It nearly reached her smokey grey eyes, but not quite. It was still gaurded, still almost broken. Still fake, though the emotion was sincere.
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff