Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 am
.....I'm starting to get tired of this.

Well, one of the reasons why I enjoy SasuSaku is that both characters develop. Sakura's love for Sasuke motivates her to challenge herself. Sasuke learns to acknowledge those around him, especially Sakura. He's gentle with her and never goes out of his way to deliberately hurt her. (The Gaara fight scene- where Sakura is trapped by Gaara - is a good example to use here.) Finally, Chapter 181 signified that Sakura did indeed mean something to Sasuke. She was someone preciuos, thus why he didn't coldly knock her out without saying anything to her. He instead thanked her, acknowledged her feelings and love (databook entry reference!), and then knocked her out (and gently placed her back onto a nearby bench).

Also, there's that whole question of the Team 7 bond. Naruto and Sakura, from my standpoint, share a bond, but one of very close friends. Sasuke ties the two together. Sasuke and Naruto share an intense bond of rivalry and friendship.

This leaves the question of Sasuke and Sakura. What relationship do they share? I say romantic because that is how I personally feel it has been developed.

MC: Wow. There are a number of misconception and spelling mistakes.

1) data books? Please. Kishi isn't the one who writes them, the ones who does are the ones making the big bucks out of it. Obviously.
2) My god.
He didn't acknowlegde her ******** love. If he did, he wouldn't have tried to KILL her. Refering, again, back to Kyo and Kagura. Kyo thanked her too, yet did he return his feelings for her, no he didn't.
3) romantic? It's ******** abusive, what kind of manga are you reading?
4) He gradually grew nice to everyone NOT just Sakura.
Goddammit, stop revolving your whole mind on just your otp and focuse on everything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 am

One reason for this is that SasuSaku, among all the het couples (taking that yaoi hardly happens in most shonen), has the most moments together, not counting the moments they are seen together. The biggest are the Forest of Death scenes, the Team 7 vs. Gaara, and the one with the most emotion - the "thank you" scene.
MC: It's not ******** yaoi retard. It's slash. SLASH!
All you dumbasses ever talk about is the thank you scene. Big whoop.

Talking of the "big" moments, these moments are in which there are turning points in the story. The Forest of Death scenes were the parts where Sasuke got the Curse Seal (a fundamental cause to his leaving), and when Sakura cut her hair (a symbol of the beginnings of her growth). The fight with Gaara was where Sasuke finally acknowledged his teammates as his most precious people (meaning he isn't as cold as before) and where Sakura jumped between Gaara and Sasuke (meaning she's trying to beyond her apparent uselessness - another sign of growth).
MC: Cutting her hair, is a symbol of getting stronger.. Not for her love.. That doesn't even make any sense.

These moments are some of the most emotional parts of the series. The Forest of Death scenes portrayed Sakura's frustration in not being able to be useful, and in always being protected, while Sasuke comes in conflict about his family died and how he needs power to avenge them. Also, we see Sakura's terror of Sasuke's curse seal and her brave move to stop it, and Sasuke's concern of who hurt Sakura, even amid his crazed state.
MC: Look.
He was controlled by the curse seal, thanks to the curse seal images of his whole clan slaughtered before him were replaying constantly in his mind, reminding him that he needs to get stronger, stronger, stronger, until he couldn't control it anymore and what they got was the birth of his "evil" self. Even without the curse seal, sure he will do anything to protect his teammates. All too;
1) Pass on to the next level
2) Since it is about development; team 7 development much? Helping his friends, much? Not just a certain girl because she's a girl.

Lastly, in the "Thank You" scene, we see the most emotion. It has been voted in Japan as the most touching scene in the series. Sakura pours out everything to Sasuke, knowing in her heart it's futile, but she does it so that he'll stay. Sakura must have induced some kind of emotion in Sasuke (though it's unclear as to what it was), since he thanked her at the very end. When he knocks her out he takes care to leave her on a bench, not on the cold hard granite. That is the most thoughtful Sasuke can get for the moment.
MC: Dude. That is so overrated.
Just ******** read Fruits Basket on Kyo and Kagura's scene

But when the story progresses, this schoolgirl crush grew into something else. The more time she spent with him, the more she realized that he was more than just a pretty face. The more she saw of all sides of him didn't make her shirk away (seeing as how Sasuke's a big jerk most of the time), but rather, it was a cause for her to love him despite his imperfections. This makes her stronger in a sense. Being the naturally nurturing girl she was, she unconsciously tried her best for Sasuke to feel loved and cared for.
Finally, in the last real conversation they had, it seems that Sakura realized that what she felt for Sasuke was no longer just because he was "perfect" or because she wanted to be better than Ino. It was because she truly cared for his well-being and loved him unconditionally.

MC: Ok. Thanks for stating that she is a spineless b***h, only caring about Sasuke in S1.

If they did get together, Sakura would reach her inital goal from the start of the series. With her caring nature, she'd be instrumental in Sasuke's emotional healing. But for now, it's only speculation on how she really feels for him, but for sure, she still bears her love for him as a friend.
MC: No. If she will end up with him, all of her development will go down the drain. She trained hard to get Sasuke back, Sasuke is basically a symbol of her strength. If he comes back and she confesses again, she will go back to the same fangirl.

Sasuke, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be interested in Sakura, or in anyone, but his brother. It's revealed at the very beginning he just wanted to kill him. But as time passes, he seems to grow closer to his team, and as he forges a bond with Naruto, whatever disdain he has had for Sakura gradually leaves.
MC: ..Thanks for pointing out a SasuNaru evidence.

Naruto, being the main character, is of course focused on more than his teammates. This leaves Sasuke and Sakura just spectators at times, giving them more time to interact. Since both of them seem to agree on things like Naruto being annoying but reliable when needed, on the strategies they have to take in various situations, they interact more and more.
MC: It's called Naruto for a reason.
...The ********. Just because they agree on the same thing doesn't mean they like each other. Hell. I agree with a dumbass in my class, that whoever jerks off in the uni library are dumbasses. But do we like each other? No.
That logic is just, wtf.

Wrong, it was a team 7 interacting moment. Everyone knows a little something about each other.

Sasuke seems to start caring for Sakura as a teammate more during the Wave arc, and as a friend during the Chuunin Exam arc, when he almost killed the one who had hurt her. He also seems to value her opinion when she tries to tell the teachers about his Curse Seal, and he tells her, "No one can stop me, not even you, meaning he valued her opinion, but he can't accept it right then.
MC: Dude. You're forgetting about the fact, he SAVED Naruto. He thought he was going to die but saved Naruto anyway. He took the hit for Naruto.
Does that not scream development?

As for whether Sakura thinks of Sakura as more than a friend is yet to be seen, but most fans want to think he was jealous of Naruto saving Sakura, rather than Naruto being stronger than him. But the most emotion he could ever show her was during, again, the "Thank You" scene, since he acknowledged her feelings with gratitude.
MC: Sakura think of Sakura for a friend?..
LOL!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! Funny. Ah..that made my day.

Sakura loving Sasuke is advantageous to him, though. She nurtures him emotionally, and her being the sunshiney girl she is, she could bring happiness and light to his cold and lonely life. Plus, if he were to restores his clan, he would need a woman to help him, and Sakura is already at hand. Plot-wise, Sakura would be the best choice as she's the one girl he's closest to (though hopefully he'd marry her for love rather than just his goals).
MC: You mean, nurture him like a mother does for her child?
Wow.
Dude. Not every ******** guy has to be a girl at the end. They don't always have to be together rolleyes

Acceptance. For the relationship to work, Sasuke must accept Sakura, her feelings, and the fact that he could reciprocate and he'll get more love by reciprocating. He must take in the knowledge that she's grown stronger over the years and isn't some girl to be ignored. Sakura has already done her part - she has gotten over the fact that's not just a handsome genius, but also an arrogant, selfish jerk of an avenger. And she still loves him for all his imperfections.
MC: And he has to why?
All you stating is just an assumption. An opinion, you think that if Sasuke accepts her feelings all will end well and blah blah.
No. That won't happen. What about all the pain he went through? Do you think Sasuke can easily forget about his ******** past?
Sakura can't heal his scars.

Opposites attract. Though this principle isn't usually a very solid theme, it's still perfect to SasuSaku. Sakura, being happy, hyper, and a little naive, is balanced out by Sasuke, who is dark, brooding, and experienced in the dark side of life. If they can balance out each other, then Sasuke can lessen being so glum, and Sakura can be stronger during trying times. They don't complete each other - they complement each other's completeness.
MC: If that's true. Then anyone might as well be together. :Stare: That's stupid logic.
If anyone balance each other, it's Naruto. At least Sasuke/Naruto understand each other. Unlike a certain someone.

Reaching goals. Sakura's initial goal was to get Sasuke attention, and one of Sasuke's goals was to restore his clan. Sakura's current goal is to get Sasuke back, and when she gets him back, there is a bigger possibility of him learning to love her. And as for Sasuke's current goal to kill his brother, Sakura is instrumental because she can help by being his support. In each other, they can find fulfillment of their goals.
MC: stare
People never seem to give up this bull s**t do they?
Dude. he wants to restore his clan's HONOR. Not babies.

Other pairings. SasuSaku actually makes it possible for other characters to have a romantic "happily ever after." When Naruto lacks his Sakura, he can turn to Hinata. When Ino can't have Sasuke, she can have Shikamaru or Chouji.
MC: Are you stupid?
After all that happened?
After all the pain he left her?
...You must have read a lot of shitty shojo haven't you?

The un-canonness of NaruSaku. It's been argued about over and over again - the sanctity of the Team 7 relationship is broken if ever Naruto and Sakura get together. NaruSaku just shuts Sasuke out so much, with him having little to do in the relationship, while SasuSaku hardly shuts Naruto out - he is vital in the relationship, as seen in different fanfics fans have spawned. Though it has been said that Sakura is doing all that she is doing for Naruto, it's truer to say she's doing it for the three of them.
MC: You shouldn't even be saying anything about NaruSaku. Your reasoning's are completely off based and not competitive.

Kishimoto's say. Let's face it. He's implied so many times about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. He has said that the theme of Naruto will play a part on the couplings, and we've seen the possible themes right above, and we see how 2 out of 3 match with what could be the theme of the story. He has also created so much plot build-up for these two, and if he doesn't follow through, then he has flushed the whole plot build-up down the drain.
MC: Oh ho.
You are desperate. Even stating that Kishi said he wants sasu'saku to be real? Why. You desperate little b***h you. Where's the proof?
If you have something to follow up your bull s**t, then I might reconsider.

...What a repetitive, crappy essay.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 am
Reason #1:

Sasuke is cold hearted, torn up inside by something wrong that happened to him. He is distant. He is afraid. He needs somebody to lead him out of that darkness and into the light. He needs her. Sakura. She's the only one that can do it for him because he can't let many people in.

MC: The ********.
Just because Sakura is the only girl he talks too, doesn't mean he ******** needs her. Also, he is not in an emotional wreak right now. He knows full well on what to do, and how to handle himself.
It's Naruto that is in an emotional wreak.
If anyone can understand Sasuke, it's Naruto. Not Sakura. Neji said so, Kabuto said so. How much more proof do you ******** need?

Reason #2:

Without Sasuke, Sakura wouldn't have grown. Her love for him was a challenge all in its self. It made her work to become stronger, faster, more capable of anything for him. Why? To proof that she honestly loves him.

MC: Well no ******** duh.
She wouldn't have grown to care for both of her teammates, if Sasuke didn't left. She would still be all Sasuke obessed. But she's not. She's showing affections for BOTH Naruto and Sasuke. She cares deeply for the two of them.

Reason #3:

If they come together they can balance each other out. Him, a cold hearted b*****d to some because they don't get his pain.It's not that they can't they choose to see it another way. And her, a happy girl, with emotions like most of use. She's exactly like ALL of us that fantasize over Sasuke, except her fangirl-ishness grows into real love. When they come together and realize their love for one another it will be full of ANGST not FLUFF it isn't a mushie pairing and it never will be. Yet, when I see them as a couple I look past that and I see them as a happy couple with problems of his past, his betrayl, and her undying love that was her sole essince.(sp?)

MC: ..How?
If they are ******** together, it will be abusive and not a pretty sight. What about Sasuke's past, Sakura's development? That will all go down the drain, if they end up together.
Sakura confessed to him, yet he thought nothing of it.
The only thing Sasuke cares about is his beloved brother.

Reason #4:

Even if they were going to be a fluff couple they would still be the best couple from Naruto in my eyes because they BALANCE each other out.
-He's the yin to her yang.

MC: They can't balance each other out. How can they? With a emo kid that's about to break any second, incredible mood swings and a girl that still loves him, even though he does not love her back.
Please, I'm dying to know how they can possibly have a HEALTHY relationship.
Sakura will go back to her useless self if they do end up together!
Moron.

...Pointless reasonings.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm
people are just like that. They are desperate to use anything to reassure them. Even if it's not real.. Like data books and fillers.
you like avgn too? i don't get why people like him so much, sure he's funny but he's just over the top.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 pm
I know.
But it just pisses me off, how they will do anything to make it real. It's like; deluding yourself in thinking that you can be with a celebrity but you obviously won't. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm
Mika_chann
I know.
But it just pisses me off, how they will do anything to make it real. It's like; deluding yourself in thinking that you can be with a celebrity but you obviously won't. stare
well it's their opinion. you can't force an opinion on another. if they won't listen then it's their own fault.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
I know.
well it's their opinion. you can't force an opinion on another. if they won't listen then it's their own fault.
I don't ******** care. I like NaruSasu but since it's my opinion no one gives a s**t.
I just like to watch avgn when I have nothing to do, he's funny but he must have a lot of free time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am
As much as I agree with some of your defense.
I think it's a little, too much of your opinion and swearing. You don't emphasis so much on the swears and you can sound smart, without swearing too.

Everyone are like that, they won't really listen to what any of us has to say. That's just how the way things are.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am
klavierxapollo
As much as I agree with some of your defense.
I think it's a little, too much of your opinion and swearing. You don't emphasis so much on the swears and you can sound smart, without swearing too.

Everyone are like that, they won't really listen to what any of us has to say. That's just how the way things are.
You mean, everyone is like that.

Too much of my opinion?
Comparing mine to hers, she has more of her opinion then me. At least I actually look into more situations than her. All of her statements is ******** ONE-SIDED.

I know. It still pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am
If you look at it from another angle, your defenses are kind of one-sdied too. You're only assuming that Sakura gave up on Sasuke and you can like 2 people at the same time.

I think it's, everyone are not is.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm
klavierxapollo
If you look at it from another angle, your defenses are kind of one-sdied too. You're only assuming that Sakura gave up on Sasuke and you can like 2 people at the same time.

I think it's, everyone are not is.
It's a manga and anime. We can't charge into their mind and see what they're thinking. We can't force kishi to make the pairings we want.
From the evidence that I gathered, nothing leads Sakura still loving Sasuke. Everything still points to her, CARING about him.

You think I'm one-sided? You should look at their defense. They're using databooks. Of all things.
Sure maybe kishi or some crappy editor wrote it but that doesn't justify anything. It doesn't mean that their otp is going to become canon. He's reassuring them so they won't kick his a**. He's a nice old man, reassuring his fans, also making a lot more cash out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm
But you are still assuming that she gave up her feelings.
Databooks. I don't really read them anyway, so I can't say much about them.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm
klavierxapollo- If she's assuming that Sakura gave up her feelings for Sasuke; then we can all might as well assume that Asuma and Kurnai is a one-sided love.

mika-that's their only defense.
Oh a databook. Bull s**t.
That's not evidence at all, yet they keep using it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm
That doesn't even make any sense. We all know that Asuma loved Kurnai deeply otherwise she wouldn't have his child.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 pm
klavierxapollo
But you are still assuming that she gave up her feelings.
Databooks. I don't really read them anyway, so I can't say much about them.
Don't read them. It's god awful.

How am I assuming? Please elaborate.
Throughout the whole time in shippuden, Sakura only developed to be strong. She grew the most out of both of her teammates. She's stronger than the two of them combined, physically and mentally.
She's mentally prepared for anything, unlike Naruto.

When they first saw Sasuke, Sakura was a loss for words. Naruto didn't move an inch even though Sasuke came up to him, and harshly kicked Naruto.
Sakura being her stronger self actually went up to Sasuke. Not going up to him and hugging him, no. She charged up to him ready to attack. That just screams love doesn't it? rolleyes

This is evidence directing to Sakura that she cares for both of her teammates. Defending Naruto because he's hurt, going to find Sasuke and bring him back. So they can all be happy again.
But then it all came crashing down, because all of her effort went down the drain. When Sasuke joined the Akatsuki. Now it's a choice between Naruto or Sasuke. And she chose, Naruto.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff