Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 am
I confess that I'm not perfect.
I make so many mistakes everyday.
Here I am giving advice to girls when I might not even know what I'm talking
about. I also confess that I learn more from this guild than I teach. :3 Oh,
and I confess that I ate the last piece of cake in the fridge. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 am
I'm a liar only made to hurt people and herself and love people who forget all about her yes.  

The Sweet Sadist

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 am
-sigh-

This is hard to say.. But I'll say it since no-one will judge me for saying it..

I used to be soooo jealous of my best friend's figure. She had the PERFECT body in my opinion. She was skinny, had boobs, and she was tall and long hair down to her back.

Also; I'm a HELL of a lot jealous of my ex boyfriend. I don't understand why I miss him; because he cheated on me for 3 weeks before dumping me for another girl; then saying when he dumped me: "I'm not breaking up; I just want to date someone else for a while."

I MEAN WTH! How is that "not breaking up"?!

I just miss him so bad.. and I can't figure out why. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am
... ever since I watched a video and tried to imitate the persons' moves in the video, I sort of, well, picked up the habit of touching (sometimes stroking) my butt. redface  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 am
>.> I secretly want to slap my mother or father in the face when they talk crap about each other. If my mom goes on another rant on him, I might just tell her that I'm sick of being the median in this and that she doesn't need to be talkin' hate about the other half of my DNA.

I also have secret fantasies of being a ghost. I even picked out a spot in which to become a ghost o.0 (Note: I wouldn't ever act on these fantasies, though.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:11 am
Everyone at my church talks about how I give such beautiful prayers, but sometimes I am not sure that God is even there.

I am absolutely terrified that my friends will move on and leave me alone. I'm scared that my best friend will become so hopeless that she'll just... give up.

I don't think my cousin Luke will ever know how important he is to me.  

Tangerine_Monster

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:32 am
I'm hopelesly addicted to chocolate malt Ovaltine.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm
AUSCHii
    ɪт'sɗɪsɢυsтɪɴɢ
    ʜσωɪɪʟσʋεӌσυ
User Image

Eh, confession confession...
I still like watching kids movies and I'm 16

User Image
ɢσɗɪɪʜɑтεɱε
ɪɪcσυʟɗκɪʟʟӌσυ

the good news is pretty soon youll have kids as an excuse...FYI I'm 20 and still like kids movies now I just watch them with my son.  

whatagirlwants

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:50 pm
I confess that I wish my parents would suffer I mean really suffer. That they could one day get a dose of their own medicine and weep because someone who should love them doesn't. I want their stupid dog to die a painful horrible death like drink antifreeze or something. Lord knows they'd mourn her more than me. I wan my Granddad to stop paying their rent because they could afford if they managed their money right. I want them to be homeless and have to sell their possessions for food. I want them to have go through what I've been though and call me a drama queen. I want my mom to know what its like to be bullied everyday to the point of rape and have a mother who doesn't care. I want my mother to get beat up so bad she can't walk for a month and not be allowed to go to the ER because their's no swelling. I want her to have a misscarriage and parents who shrug off and don't care. I know as a Christian I shouldn't want these things. I should want love and happiness and joy for them and I should love them no matter what but in all honesty....I hate my parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am
I don't actually read books I'm supposed to do a report on, I just watch the movie and get the notes online  

Lxia

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:45 pm
black-wings-chan
I don't actually read books I'm supposed to do a report on, I just watch the movie and get the notes online

thats fine if your getting a grade your happy with. If you get assigned to read alas babylon though take the time to read it. It is a very good book that takes place in the 60s after nuclear war.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm
I still lie. All the time.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

nevershoutnavarro

1,250 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 pm
my friend is going out with the guy i really like and she asked me if i liked him and i lied and said no. i hate it because i see him everyday.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 pm
I've used, lied, and hurt people to get what I want, be it items, boys, or a good rep.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

The_Megal

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm
Sometimes I question my sanity.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff