Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 pm
Oh right sorry..we can start

START

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm
User ImageScarlet walked back home after her part time job. She was a 18 year old girl trying to find her place in life. Night after night she wished for a different life, she wanted to live a life of luxury. She walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. Realizing her parents were home she was releaved and closed her eyes wanting to get a nice nap. Her eyes lips felt heavy and finally they fell.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm
OOC
Uh, do I type it again?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm
((yeah and when you do make sure to delet the original post))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image
(Vivi's POV) (Ok will do ^^)
"Ross where are we goin' to look next?" I ask sighing we were still looking for the princess, yet we still didn't have nothing going for us. It was tiresome don't get me wrong I'm worried about the princess, but come on this place is huge! I put my head on his arm while I try to think of what else to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 pm
User ImageScarlet was in a deep sleep and not to long from falling asleep she began to dream. She was in some place unknown to her. It was beautiful and there was a castle in the distance...she was standing in some kind of Kingdom. She walked around but as she tried to talk to people they simply ignored her. She was like a ghost an illusion, then suddenly she heard yelling and the thuds of horse hoves. She turned to see what looked like a rebal army. Before she could see anything else happen she woke up. She shook off the dream since she had it before. Sitting down on the couch she decided to get up and go to her room. Her parents would be home any minute and she didn't want to deal with htere comments that they seemed to have eveytime they lay eyes on her. Scarlet went in her room and closed the door behind her. Looking out the window she smiled as it began to rain. "California such a weird place when it comes to wheather," she put her head back in and shut the window. She sat down at her desk and tapped her pen on the table thinking about what to do.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image

Lycoris walked around the town unknown to what was goin to happen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 pm
Ross looked down at Tatsel. "I don't know... what were the leads we were given?" he asked trying to remember what they'd been told last minute before depature.

Erika jumped off the roof of a building and walked up to Lycoris. "hello." she said without a tinge of recognition on her face. "have you found the princess yet?" she asked the girl.

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:05 pm
(Vivi's POV)
I looked up at him"Hhhhhhmmmmm, well I belive it was somethin' about a place called Californa or somethin' like that......let me see the map for a sec*looks over Ross's shoulder* we haven't tried this place yet" I say while pointing to a location on the map."So, shall we?" I ask while stretching.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel looked up at Ross. "She was on this plane only moments ago!" Tatsel snarled, aggravated with herself. "She's gone back to the foreign plane. California, Earth." Tatsel scowled and closed her eyes, stretching her powers beyond the plane of magic and towards the plane of science. "This is quite difficult even for a demon such as my self. Ah, if only I'd been given the power that Beelzebub has, he stole my post! Did you know? Ah, you don't care, you're far too young!" Tatsel focused again. "You'll need to go quickly to a place called California, it's raining there right now. She shouldn't be too hard to find once you get there." Tatsel stuck her arms in her sleeves.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:30 pm
(Vivi's POV)
"Wha, Tatsel don't get so hot with him! I remebered so don't worry too much ok." I say to her while putting my head back on Ross's arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 pm

"For your information little girl I wasn't getting hot with him. I'm fed up with having to search across planes for some teenage girl who doesn't know how to stay where she belongs." Tatsel said as if it were the princesses fault. "And, you would to well to remember that I am a powerful demon." Tatsel looked up, daring the girl to argue with her. She claw her initials into her flesh. "Besides, I'm not entirely sure why this girl is so important. It's one girl in the span of millions to come." Tatsel shook her head. "You short lived beings choose interesting things to spend your tiny life spans on."

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 pm
(Vivi's POV)
"Ok, ok chill will ya" I say putting up my hands in submit while not taking my head off of Ross's shoulder. Which looked a little stupid I know but I didn't care all I cared about was finding the princess/friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

Tatsel shook her head disapprovingly at the speech. "Do you people even speak English? Honestly! It's painful!" Tatsel shook her head, wondering at the lack of proper speech and prudence of today's youth. "I have seen many generations and never has one been harder to understand than yours."

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 am
Ross looked down at Tatsel again. "that would be because our race is becoming more and more stupid with the more things we create. Waste of space if you ask me..." He looked down at the map. "so can you get us there?" he asked not looking up at the demon.

(Vamp... can you use third person?)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces