Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Should they make a second season to the show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second Season of ouran high school?
  yes
  no
View Results

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:08 am
3nodding yeah!! they should, they should, they should 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 pm
Well I heard that there is a possibility that there be a re-make of the series so it corresponds with the manga. They have started this process with Full Metal Alchemist. I think it would be great.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Lucelle Vondare

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:07 am
mhm, a second season would be very nice.
The art of the anime was really gorgeous.

But even if there's a second season or not, I'm still happy to read the manga.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm
A second season would be great but as kyouya stated, it would be a big downer if they mess it all up. I have to say they have been making alot of second seasons or remakes of older animes resently and have been failing badly. the worst one for me was Inuyasha: Hanketsu Hen.  

kiraX101

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:27 pm
Yes!! They should >.< I dont want the show to ever end xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm
Well, in the latest chapter they mentioned that there would be a big announcement about the big climax of the manga. This annoucement is coming in June I think. Since the manga is ending, it could be that they are planning a second season but no one is sure (except those who are planning that annoucement). Well, the most we could do is HOPE that they are announcing a second season.  

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm
I hope they make a second series. ^_^ It's fun seeing my fiance's reactions to Tamaki's antics. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 am
They should defo make a new series, even its mostly filler stuff atleast it would be something...i miss watcing it crying  

III J Y N X III

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

snowie raven

Merry Rogue

18,215 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:57 am
xX-P E A C H_C A N D Y-Xx
They should defo make a new series, even its mostly filler stuff atleast it would be something...i miss watcing it crying

I agree! Even if it's like Naruto with fillers with every other arc that happens in the manga they should still air it!
TT _ TT  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 pm
brightwingz
Yes!! They should >.< I dont want the show to ever end xD

3nodding  

Mimi--Yang

Interesting Spotter

qweruio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Mama Kyouya
As heavenly as that sounds, a second season of a great anime is an enormous gamble.
Time has shown us that more is not always better. Ever see an anime that had high demand for a second season that turned out to be just as amazing as the first? I haven't. crying
Example, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. HUGE fanbase. Everyone cheered for a second season. You seen the second season? Terrible.
Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to see a second season of Ouran, but the possibility of it being ruined frightens me into not asking for it.

Thats what i'm thinking to. Plus, with the way it ended, it leaves girls to dream about Haruhi getting paired with their favorite host ((ahem, Hikaru, cough))) So, i'm not to crazy about if they make a second season, I would watch it of course, but it just wouldnt be the same.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff