Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Raudr reentered the city with his two moose. A couple people were pointing at him and whispering but Raudr blew it off. He made his way to the castle gate and talked to one of the soldiers that he had brought some of the large beasts for the king as was on the orders he had received. The soldier looked over the papers for a minute and told Raudr to wait here. Raudr stood there patiently til he returned and the soldier asked him to follow. Raudr began to follow the soldier through the castle grounds and asked the soldier some questions as they walked, things happening in the city, rumors, and even some castle things. The soldier didn't know about much that went on in the castle but he did tell of a girl who wandered around the grounds from time to time. She looked about his age he said, no one he knew could figure out who she was but there were plenty of speculations. "Some say she is ghost, while others say she is a girl of Galbatorix's feeling, and one guy screams that she is Galbatorix's own daughter but we all laugh at him."Raudr filed these ideas away for later use and the soldier told him they had arrived. Another man holding a large piece of parchment was writing things down and wrote down the Rallen, for that was Raudr's human name. He was given some gold and sent off. As he headed back the way he had come with the soldier he pointed and said"Look! There she is! Up in that window!" Raudr looked up and saw the girl and used a silent magic command to look closer. On the girl's shoulder, without a doubt was a small green dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Kaeanlanna had been looking out the window with Keenan, but noticed instantly when she was spotted by a soldier and some stranger to the castle. Then she felt uneasy, as if she was being spied upon. She backed away from the window and proceeded to walk down the corridors towards the inside of the castle, away from the public. Keenan was curious as to why, but he had also felt the prying sensation, so didn't protest . She finished feeding him the handful of meat she had, and wondered when her father would call for her, so he could see Keenan..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm
"Did you see that!?", the soldier yelled. "She appeared up in the castle! That's gotta be enough proof to tell she isn't a ghost! Boy! Will I have a story to tell tonight!"[/b] Raudr was shocked at his discovery and didn't even hear the soldier.Another dragon has hatched! The queen must be alerted immediately!, Raudr thought as he arrived back at the gates with the soldier. The soldier waved and ran to tell his friends while Raudr hurried out of the city. After he felt he was far enough away he murmured a spell for speaking long distances and an elf appeared on the other side. Raudr immediately began to pester him to be able to see the queen and the elf replied she wasn't available. Raudr told him his news and the elf flew out of view and returned with another elf of higher rank. This elf assured Raudr his report would go through and to stay where he was. After what seemed like ages the queen herself appeared. Raudr told her about everything she saw and she gave him a new mission. "Bring the girl back to the elves to be trained and so she can help Eragon or kill her if she can not be swayed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Kaeanlanna had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Although she moved away from the windows, she still had a nagging feeling that something was wrong. Well, she wasn't going to stand for it. She made her way to her dad's weaponry collection, searching for swords of dragon riders he defeated. He kept them as kind of a reminder, along with the heart of hearts'. After a bit of looking, she found an emerald one, matching Keenan...

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Raudr sat down to think for a moment. He needed a new plan for this mission. How the heck am I supposed to see this girl when I don't even know who she is!?, he thought. He slowly headed back to his home at the mercenaries guild. He had an idea but it was a crazy one...
((I'm done for tonight))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Kaeanlanna found the sheath, and a belt, which she attatched to her waist. She was suprised she hadn't been bothered yet, by anyone, but maybe that was a bad sign. Her father was probably busy planning his next attack on the Varden, and most others didn't pay alot of attention to her, for the fact Galbatorix didn't want her presence known, but this was more than usual. She headed back to her room, getting things in order. Something was going to happen..
(kay, night)

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 pm
Raudr arrived back at his home in the guild. He was tired from holding the spell earlier for so long so he spread out on his sleeping mat and had a quick nap. After he woke up, he set about for his plan. First he needed to get into the castle unnoticed. This would be the first major obstacle. Second, he would need to find this girl and obtain information on who she was and why she is there. After that the only matter was getting her alliance. This would be the entire and overall goal of his mission. He picked up his sword, his knife, and took out his belt that held a few good sized emeralds on it. This belt had belonged to his father when he had been a Rider. He died of wounds after the uprising of Galbatorix when he tried to help the surviving Riders defeat the Forsworn and was killed. Although his father was gone the last thing he had done before he left for his fight was give Raudr this belt. Thank you father. I will use this belt well and I pray that you and your dragon are watching me. With that he left for the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Kaeanlanna noted that Keenan was curious as to why she was acting the way she was. "You felt it too, wouldn't you be wary?" She asked him verbally. He nodded. Apparenly even though he had been in the egg for a while, and remained in her fathers domain, he hadn't realized what his goals were, nor how high up she was. She hoped she would be able to practice magic soon, that would have helped her with the situation. She had no idea if the person was an enemy or not, but the feeling wasn't good. ..
(nice twist there...)

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Raudr circled the castle a couple of times now. It didn't seem to have many places where he could get in easily. He finally found a sewer way that went under the castle wall. He noticed bars that were too close together for him to squeeze through so he decided he would have to use magic to bend or move them. It wasn't quite night yet so he went to a vendor to get some dinner.He was going to need it for this upcoming operation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Kaeanlanna felt impatient. She decided to try and find her father, taking Keenan and the sword with her. She searched the castle, looking in the obvious places first. After making it all the way to the ground level, she decided to take a rest out in the center courtyard. It was quite a walk around the castle, and she was growing hungry, as was Keenan. First, they stopped by the kitchen for the second time that day, and she grabbed enough food for the both of them before heading outside to eat. ..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm
Raudr watched as the sky turned to twilight and headed towards the sewer way. He jumped down and made his way as quietly as he could to the bars. He bent them with magic so he could slide in between and did so. He made his way under the wall and then peeked over the side of the sewer line. He was in a garden of some sort of climbed out crawling into some bushes. He waited for a while listening for anyone if they heard his approach on the wall. He lay there for a couple minutes and was about to move when he heard footsteps coming and lay still again. He looked through the bushes and noticed the girl coming into the garden with the little dragon on her shoulder. Raudr felt as though his heart had stopped. Up close she was beautiful, unlike anything Raudr had ever seen. The little green dragon was munching on pieces of food the girl was feeding him and herself. She was very close to Raudr's bush, close enough for him to reach out and touch her dress but he made no sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Kaeanlanna ate, hoping that would rid her of the awful feeling. She thought coming out into the small, familar courtyard would help quell her feelings, but it didn't. Keenan was eating the meat happily, for this time she got some raw meat. She couldn't help but smile at the tiny dragon. However, when he became alert, and began sniffing, she started to worry. "What is it Keenan?" She asked, concerned...

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Raudr noticed the dragon sniffing the air and cursed himself for not erasing his scent with magic. That dragon will notice me now no matter what I do!, Raudr thought. Well I'm screwed either way so I might as well come out. I think I can trust her. Raudr slowly rose from the bush to face the girl and said, "I believe he can smell my dinner on my body miss."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Kaeanlanna nearly jumped. "You! I saw you earlier." She said, scooping up Keenan, and turning to dash off. "Why are you spying on me. Leave." She said sternly, approaching the inside of the castle. She was outraged at his following of her, and her dragon, what went on inside the castle was of none of his concern. "Once my Father finds out..." .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 pm
"Please wait! I need to talk with you!", Raudr called after her and followed her. At this point, he thought,I'm screwed either way so I might as well try to talk to her now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff