Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Bloody Love(Girl gone deadXLeahlovesick) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you pm me???
  Yes
  No
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am
Vy summed up some courage and decided to start talking for the group now. She took his hand and shook it lightly. "I'm Vy, that's Ally, Elli, Ashley, Sara, Rose, and Julie." She said softly as she pointed to each of her friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 pm
"Nice to meet you."Seth said sweetly. He face the door of the theater and opened it for the girls to go in. Some habits die hard...He thought to himself. This is what he had been taught.To be a gentlemen.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 pm
Some of the girls giggled as Seth held the door open for them, but Vy stayed silent and avoided his eyes. She felt uncomfortable being around him and knowing what he was. She feared that he would take this offer as an advantage to snag a meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm
after each of the girls had entered Seth followed behind them quietly. He waited in silence while they got their tickets.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 pm
The rest of the group paid for their tickets as Vy paid for Seth's and hers. "Here you go, hope you like action movies." She said softly as she handed him the ticket. The group was going to see Avatar...for their second time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Seth chuckled softly.
"I generally find movie action quite boring in comparison to the real deal in life."He said smiling. He then followed the other girls.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:03 pm
Vy smiled at his comment. She figured that he would think that, considering she knew that he was vampire. The group of girls walked into theatre room number four and took the middle row.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Seth sat next to Vy.So far she was the only one that he was interested in. While the credits rolled he looked around him sensing afew vampires in the theater.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 am
Vy started to slightly shake as Seth sat next to her. She was nervous and scared, but mainly scared. She knew what he was, and was afraid that he would try to drink her blood during the movie. She kept her eyes glued on the screen and her hands folded in her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm
"I can move if you'd like."Seth whispered softly so that only Vy could hear."I know how scared you are and if you were shaking anymore I think it would start an earthquake."He added jokingly.He turned and looked at her chukling at how she was so focused on the screen. He shook his head.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 pm
Vy bit her lip as he whispered to her. She shook her head and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "No, I'm fine." She replied softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 pm
"Alright than."Seth said softly before focusing on the screen and settling in for the movie.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm
She watched as he became for comfortable for the movie. She continued to nibble on her lip, soon making it started to bleed. She cursed under her breath as tried to stop the bleeding. She knew that it would draw him closer, and she didn't want that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 pm
Seth breathed in deeply smelling blood. Slowly he turned his head and looked at her. Immediatly his eyes focused on her lips and the blood drop that was swelling there. Without thinking he began to lean towards her reaching over with one hand to hold her chin.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 am
Vy started to tremble as she felt his hand reach for her chin. She shut her eyes, hoping that he would stop. Of course, this had to happened when the room was dark and her friends weren't paying any attention to their surroundings.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff