Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:48 pm
When the last bell rang Leah stood quickly.She had her own car so she could take as long as she needed to.As she worked her way to her locker tons of people stopped to talk to her. She talked to the cheerfully but really couldn't wait to get away from them.At last Leah managed to get to her locker. She grabbed what she needed and left the building. On her way to her car she heard music.Feeling curious she followed it until she came to where it was coming from. There she saw the same kid she had seen earlier dancing.She stood quietly watching.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:06 pm
Alfie took off his sweater after his first physical run through, since it was getting in his way, and he'd nearly landed on his head when he flipped because of it. He stood there in his T-shirt and baggy pants, eyes closed, while he waited for the music to start over again. He'd put the music CD, without lyrics, so he could practice dancing and singing at the same time. He started out simply swaying a little and singing, and once he hit the chorus, he started full-out dancing. He didn't stop until he'd reached the last line. "I wish it was now..." He sang, landing his flip just right on "now". Alfie threw his arms in the air and shouted, "Yes! I finally got that flip down!"

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm
Leah smiled seeing the boys reaction.She clapped loud enough for him to hear. He was a good singer and dancer.Leah crossed her arms adjusting her postition a bit.Do I know him?She asked herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Alfie looked toward the sound of the clapping with a horrified expression. Someone was watching?! He thought to himself. It wasn't that he hated performing, it was that he hated the idea of someone from his school making fun of him and telling the whole school. He was still getting used to attention, which was why he practiced in the empty courtyard.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:26 pm
"That was really good."Leah had smiling."You have a great voice.Ever thought of singing profesionally?"She asked. She could tell the guy didn't really like the fact that she was watching but she couldn't help it. She loved to watch people dance.It was so entertaining.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm
"Y-yeah, I-I'm practicing for an audition." Alfie stuttered. He turned off his boombox so the music wouldn't play again. "H-how long were you there?" He asked, pulling a water bottle out of his backpack. Then he realized he should be polite and pulled out a second one and offered it to her. He always kept a few of them in his backpack, in a little cooler, and froze them the night before so they'd thaw around the time he needed them.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm
"Oh...Thanks."Leah said taking the water bottle.She than shrugged."I dunno. A while I guess. Enough to form an opinion."She said smiling. "Oh, I'm Leah by the way."She added as an after thought. Opening the water bottle she took a swig and brushed her bangs out of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm
"A-an opinion?" Alfie bit his tongue and mentally cursed his nervous stutter. He hated that he was really self-conscious and he knew that if he wanted to make it in the music business, he had to break out of his comfort zone. It was hard for him not to smile a little when he realized that this was a blessing in disguise. "I'm Alfie." He replied out of courtesy when she told him her name.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm
"Don't worry,"Leah began, "the opinion is a good one."She cocked her head looking at him with a bit of confusion. She frowned for a moment. "Do you like dancing?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm
Alfie smiled. "Yeah, I've liked it since I was really little. But I don't show anyone, since the boys in my elementary school would make fun of me. They called me a girl and stuff, since my mom signed me up for ballet. It was for balance and coordination. I learned the rest on my own."

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm
"Thats cool."Leah said. She remebered when she was little her mom had put her in ballet and she had loved it, but as she got older she wanted to do some sports so she had to choose. Leah choose the sports because more of her friends did that as well."Were you the only boy? If I'm not being to nosey."She added realizing what a personal question that was.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Alfie nodded. "Yeah, and I was pretty good, if that's not too bold. I was more flexible than most of the class. But then again, most of them were there because their mothers forced them to. I was there because I loved to dance." He suddenly realized that he was talking to one of the most, if not the most, popular girl in school, and hoped none of her friends, or maybe the better term was followers?, came looking for her.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm
Leah nodded.
"I know how that works. I liked ballet when I did it, but I haven't done it in so long. If people saw me they'd think I was an idiot. I always try to go to a show though around christmas. Brings back memories."She said smiling. "Do you care if I stay and watch?"She then asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm
Alfie shook his head. "I guess not. It's not quite right yet, but practice makes perfect, right?" He smiled at her. "And my audition's on Thursday, so I only have three days to practice, so I'd better get working." He stood and went over to his boombox, then turned it on and closed his eyes lightly while he danced.

Esquillo

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Leah walked inside the fenced area and sat on one of the benches. She watched him queitly. It was amazing to watch. Practice did make perfect. But than what makes me perfect? I've never practiced it...it jus kind of happened.Leah thought to herself. I guess being popular takes practice though.She then thought.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff