Reply Rude Discussion
Ska'd up on the tv Screen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:37 pm
I was watching Margaret Cho's DVD "Assassin", and on one of the feature things... Turns out Skankin Pickle wrote a song for her, called Margaret Cho...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:40 am
Electric Uncle Akuma
I went off to watch Clueless this morning just because I missed the Bosstones the first time.
It was awesome.

I saw that Pimp My Ride too, it was bizarre what he said. Whatever it was.

Oh yeah, and Save Ferris is in 10 Things I Hate About You.
They play the "I know" at the dance, and another song I forget the name of.

i was watching 10 things i hate about you and then i remembered about this topic and thought "HEY! no ones mentioned this yet!"...but i was waaaaay too late.  

koolbeanzkt

Connor_himself

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:00 pm
A wonder how people dont know what ska is yet they are experience it all the time!

oh oh and Jimmy Neutron makes a reference to ska when he starts a band with Sheen and Carl to beat Cindy and Libby in the talent show. He suggests they play techno experimental ska or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:10 am
They played this Japanese ska song on ep 10 of teen titans with the mad mod when they are running through all the doors scooby doo style. I was trying to look for the name of the song and I couldn't find it lol. I instead found out that the guy who did the voice for the Mad Mod played Alex in " aclockwork orange". I sure loved "a clockwork orange."
surprised  

GIoom
Vice Captain

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:47 pm
I'm not allowed to watch "A clockwork orange". After the raping and the beating in the first ten minutes of the movie my mom refused to rent it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:16 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I'm not allowed to watch "A clockwork orange". After the raping and the beating in the first ten minutes of the movie my mom refused to rent it again.
your missing out on a classic then haha, but yeah it definitely isn't for the faint of heart.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:47 pm
I WANT to see it. My friend has a copy of the book so maybe he'll let me borrow it...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:26 pm
I sound like a loser saying it, but on a Disney Channel Movie, Brink, The was The Suicide Machine's song "Give"

>_<  

King Of The Ska
Captain

a white shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:45 am
i was in canada a while back and they were playing all these ska music videos. it was the best. i only got to watch two of em before my mum changed the channel T.T
but they played "a message to you rudy" by the specials and something of suiside machines
heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:24 pm
the specials are playing in the beginning of slc punk. 3nodding  

Asthen

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:29 pm
King Of The Ska
I sound like a loser saying it, but on a Disney Channel Movie, Brink, The was The Suicide Machine's song "Give"

>_<

haha, used to LOVE brink smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:49 pm
a white shadow
i was in canada a while back and they were playing all these ska music videos. it was the best. i only got to watch two of em before my mum changed the channel T.T
but they played "a message to you rudy" by the specials and something of suiside machines
heart

I live on the west coast, but in Ontario they have a music channel dedicated to ska... I was shot right into a whole new level of jealousy sweatdrop

HA! I just remembered that in the first Digimon movie, they had the Bosstones song 'The Impression that I get' and Less Than Jake's 'All my friends are metalheads'
Man... now I don't feel so bad for liking that show xd  

McHuggies

Asthen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:06 pm
they seriously have a whole channel for ska? eek
omfgi'mjealous.
i'm horrible with geography, is toronto in ontario?
cuz if it is i'm totally making a visit solely for the music channel.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Asthen
omfgi'mjealous.
I
I'm going to find out if I can get that channel. >>

I'm close to Canada.
I dunno it that'll be enough though. D:  

Electric Uncle Akuma

McHuggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Asthen
omfgi'mjealous.

Yup, Toronto is the capital of Ontario actually. I think the channel is low key though (so is ska as a genre really), so it might be hard to find it

Electric Uncle Akuma
I'm going to find out if I can get that channel. >>

I'm close to Canada.
I dunno it that'll be enough though. D:

I wouldn't know... good luck though *thumbs up*  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items