Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luckily, Oumori had his cigarette in his hand at that very moment.
"What the hell?..." he whispered, amber eyes focusing on the other man, not two feet away, who looked like he could be Naoko's twin!
Blinking in surprise, Naoko put one hand on his hip, tilting his chin up ever so slightly. He took a pull on his cigarette, trying to come up with exactly what to say...
Ah well.
"Great... now I have people copying my image." sighing, the man looked off to the side. "I thought this wouldn't start until I at least got a band together, damn it."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

My, my, my. When it rains, it pours, and trouble was just falling all over him now.
Ryu's smirk turned into a full-on grin as he took in the sight of the two blonds just across the way from him.
Slowly, with a catlike strut, he made his way over in their general direction, eyes eating both of them up.
They looked like they could be brothers. Hot...
Keeping his distance, ever so slightly, Ryu simply observed the two.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:22 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was broken out of his surprised trance by Naoko's words. His eyes narrowed and he raised one eyebrow. He murmured, smiling, "Me? Copy your image?" He coughed and chuckled softly. "Hm. I beg to differ. I think it's the other way around." He leaned in for a closer examination of Naoko's features.
Sure enough Naoko could definitely pass off as Kai's twin. Sure, there were some differences, but if a person gave one quick glance, they would definitely mistake the two for twins. Actually, even if a person gave more than a quick glance, they would still be mistaken for twins.
Though Kai was awfully flattered for having such a dedicated fan, he also found it a little troubling that the person looked so much like him. They could even pretend to be him if they tried, and that could definitely cause him some issues.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 pm

Anger flared through Naoko, and he rose one twitching eyebrow as he spoke. "Look. I pride myself on being original. Those idiots at the studio may disagree, but I happen to like the way I look. Not many Visual-Kei performers wear glasses, after all."
Carefully, the blond smirked, not backing away for a second.
Of course, the close scrutiny by this 'clone' made the young man's inner mind a bit egotistical.
They looked similar... so... technically...
'I guess I really do look sexy.' he thought to himself, unable to keep the scrutiny from his own gaze as he looked the other man up and down.
His other hand found his other hip as he adopted a confident stance. "Besides, why would I copy someone who obviously has bad taste in clothing, hmm?" Naoko laughed slightly, "Such a plain design, really."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Curious...the two men seemed to be getting into a tiff over something.
Showtime.
Deciding on the direct approach, Ryu walked confidently up to the two men, hips swaying as if he were moving with the violin on stage.
"Heeey there fellas!" he winked one ruby eye, giving his most beautiful heartbreaker grin.
"What are two gorgeous seraphs like yourselves doing having such a confrontation in public?" he purred, looking them both up and down.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Originality? I think we both can see that originality is already out of the conversation. Now, as for Visual-Kei... Visual-Kei... Why does that name ring just the faintest bell?" Kai really was puzzled about that, though he smirked a little for added effect. He enjoyed Naoko's company quite a bit already. Anyone that was willing to stand up against such an artist like him deserved some level or respect.
Though it did throw Kai off a little when he put Naoko's reaction and statement together and figured out that Naoko wasn't actually a fan of his. At least, Naoko surely didn't seem like the average fan. Sure, he did look like Kai—which made him very sexy in Kai's eyes—but he didn't obsess like fans usually did. He actually showed dislike. And that was completely evident in his next statement.
"Besides, why would I copy someone who obviously has bad taste in clothing, hmm? Such a plain design, really." Said style was actually being represented through a calf-length open black coat, sleek dark jeans, and an white shirt open at the collar. No scarf.
Kai was unfazed. He actually enjoyed it. His smirk grew. "Really? I actually think that it's classy. Compared to your mishmash, my style is far more sophisticated. Plus, my fans seem to adore my dress sty—" He was interrupted by Ryu and glanced up, his expression even, though he was a little annoyed at being interrupted mid-rebuttal. "You are?"

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Amber eyes glanced to the side, taking in the appearance of the new-comer.
"Spare me, punk boy." Naoko said angrily, having not expected their conversation to be interrupted.
Especially not by someone who looked like that!
'Then again... his eyes do set off the colors of the... DAMN IT! What the hell are you thinking about, Naoko?!' he thought to himself, mentally shaking away the thought.
Sighing, he trained his amber eyes on the stranger who DIDN'T look like him. "Pretty words are hardly the way to win the heart of a seraph." his own gaze looked the other over a few times. "But I will give you a shred of respect since you seem to have a better fashion sense than this clone here." Naoko replied, nodding toward the other blond.
He sighed, "Though... you both seem to have this black and white combination mental jet-lag."
This clone's statement actually made Naoko a bit mad... especially since fashion was one of his fortes.
"At least I don't look like I just walked out of the nearest gothic clothing store." he added for extra impact. Naoko jerked a thumb at the newest member of the conversation, "He gets points for the ruffles. You, clone, just seem to want to be labeled as sexy and be done with it."
An obvious quip regarding the other blond's open collar.

(((OOC: Edited for gal's post!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai took Naoko's greeting to the newcomer as a sort of widening of the tools that they had at their disposal to argue each other. He smiled mischievously at Ryu and chuckled. "And I'll even give you two shreds of respect for being far more eloquent than this jumble of colors beside me." He glanced at Naoko and his smirk widened. "Oh, let me introduce myself, by the way. I am most commonly known as Nakai." Surely it's obvious who's copying who now, isn't it? The name Visual-Kei still bugged him, but he couldn't for the life of him place where the name had come from.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Before he could reply with another snappy retort however, he took a pull on his cigarette as he let this clone's words sink in.
'Rival'
"So, I'm supposed to bow down to a solo performer from Ohayou?" Naoko spoke, smirking as he did so.
Oh yes... he knew who this Nakai was.
"Then perhaps it's time for my introduction as well." taking a final puff of the cigarette before dropping it to the pavement and snuffing it out with one boot heel, Naoko spoke. "NAKO of the Visual-Kei band, 'Hikaru ya Yami'. You're not the only one with a name, Nakai-chan."
Arguing with this guy had brought out Naoko's more playful side to be sure.
Usually people just backed off or thought he was in a horrid mood.
Few could tell when he actually possessed some form of interest.
Fewer still could pick out when something truly amused the young man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Hey hey now! Fellas! There is no need to fight...perhaps we should just take a breath, ne?" he attempted a smirk, somewhat uncomfortable with being drawn into the conversation in such a manner.
"It is quite the coincidence, though..." he placed a finger against his lips, "...it seems we are all connected here. I'm Ryu Minamoto, but you probably know me better as Ryuukaze." the singer bowed and flourished with his coat.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Naoko couldn't help looking at the other for a moment, "Of Nihon Records, right?" he asked before frowning slightly. "Damn, what is this? 'Stars meet on a corner' day?"
Sighing, he resisted the urge to light another cigarette.
At least at the moment.
"But it explains your appearance, Ryuukaze-san." the blond spoke, folding his arms over his chest now. "Dragons have to stand out, after all." he smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai addressed Ryu, even if he was staring with amusement at Naoko. "This is merely a... friendly conversation." He broke the eye contact that he had been holding with Naoko and glanced over at Ryu when he introduced himself. "Huh. What are the odds, hmm? We are all in the music industry. Though..." His gaze switched back to Naoko. "I've heard of Hikaru ya Yami, though I haven't heard of NAKO per se..." He smirked slightly, delighting in that fact for some reason. "And as for Ryuukaze, well, I've surely heard quite a bit about you." He bowed and flourished his own coat in return. "Never thought I'd meet you though," he muttered under his breath.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Naoko looked away, seemingly disinterested. "Yes well, you're a vocalist, Nakai-san. I don't expect you to have heard of a pianist from a rival band." he spoke, trying to seem like it wasn't a big deal.
But he knew both of them.
Well, knew of them.
And it seemed like he was hardly known.
It only made him angry... and made him feel inadequate next to the two vocalists.

(((OOC: Edited cause I think Peppermint deleted her previous post, heh.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"True enough!" he winked again in response to Naoko.
Turning his attention to Kai, he grinned a seductive grin.
"Well, I have heard of the both of you, and might I say I have equal respect for the both of you." he used his singing talent, making his voice run sweeter than honey and smoother than silk.
"What are you two up to today, hm?" he pulled out another stick of strawberry pocky and licked it suggestively, chuckling as a girl walking past tripped trying to watch him and walk at the same time.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers