Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Bunny-chan's Weightloss Goal! (Motivation now Included!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your guilty pleasure?
  Watching little kids shows
  Stealing
  Playing pokemon
  Gold <3
  Other
View Results

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 pm
12/13/09-Day Five (o,0)

Breakfast:
Nothing. I slept like a log damn it. colds do that.
I drank water off and on to stop the coughing.

Lunch: 2pm
I had...nothing really. I ate a bit of cookie dough
Drank moar water. sipping hot chocolate.

Dinner:7PM
2 bowls of apple sauce
3 bowls of homade chicken noodle soup
lots of water
Apple & Cinnamon Toast with Butter (x3)
hot chocolate from dunkin donuts.

Calories: 1410.6 <3

Excersise: Stikred out means didn't do them. Fail x3
Jump Rope! Yay!
Dancing! Moar Yay!
Lunges (50 each leg, 4 reps each)
Wall Push Ups! (30, 20 reps)
Stretching (As in laying on my comfy bed and stretching)

***Its become apparent that my boredum is the reason I like to snack. So I found out that dancing and doing fun stuff like jump roping keeps my mind busy and keeps me healthy***

Colds make me not want to eat. I'm thinking of having my mom make me some low cal beef stew (because see my mother makes stews and soups that are just under 400 cals. :'D they be yummy.). Also found a new love for garlic bread =w=

Notes: I need to get better and resume eating. Till then I shall drink water and keep at my workouts. -noms some bread-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Don't skip meals even if your sick, eat something. have some toast or some yogurt or chicken soup. if your not eating and ill don't work out to hard. because your going to do more harm then good.  

Nolone

Sunsway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm
You exercise when you're sick? Ugh, I could never do that. Colds suck. x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm
@Nolone: I don't mean to skip meals. I'm honestly not hungry at all when I'm sick. And I did manage to force myself some dinner (see above). So i don't skip all the time. I mean I'd be relapsing into my old habbits if i didn't keep telling myself to eat something (And dinner was pretty much the only time i got super epic hungry). But thanks again for the concern <3

@X: Well it was mostly just fun for me. and not necessary a need too like before.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 am
12/14/09-Day six (:'D)

Fun note:I've decied to wake up at 6am and do an hour of dancing before breakfast :'D

Breakfast: 7am
One giant chocolate chip muffin (560 cals)
Water <3 (It helps with the sore throat)
One Red Baron Mini Pizza (440cals)

Lunch: 2pm
four slices of toast (???)
1 glass of water.

Dinner: 7pm (Skipped.):
I'm to tired to eat. Effin cold meds.-passes out-

Calories Total: 1000+

Notes: added an inspiration picture on my first post >D Also decided to do random bursts of 10 minutes of dancing through out the day just for sheer fun <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am
12/15/09-Day Seven (And MC day!)

Breakfast:6:30ish AM
2 side orders of sausage from McDonalds (That's 4 :'D )
1 large Sweet Tea
2 Hashbrowns

Calories: 960 calroies

Lunch: 1:06pm
Red barron four cheese pizza
giant a** glass of water!

Calories: 340 calories (140 from fat WTF gonk )

Dinner:
What is this dinner you speak of? Throat hurted to much to eat anything. had warm water. Also felt sick.

Comments:Found out dancing an hour before breakfast and 15 mins after really gets the blood going. Going to be doing that combined with excersise. Still feel like s**t but I can breathe :'D now if only my throat would stop hurting. i hate coughing.

***I need to force mother to buy me some ******** fruits damn it. and vitamins since i hate veggies D< ****  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am
Hahaha just for kicks i figured I'd add the gifts i will treat myself too <3 i love shoes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

and some shirts/dresses to!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

And as a bonus for loosing my weight my mom is buying me my Kanda cosplay and all the accessories. how awesome is that?!!?!? yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm
Those heels are the cutest thing evar +3+
Keep it up! -cheers-  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm
Thanks love :'D Yes the heels are like "OMG LOVE!!!" i can't wait to break them in. and with some sexy skinny jeans a cute shirt ooooh it makes me wanna loose weight even more!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:02 am
12/16/09-Day Eight!! (RAWR)

Breakfast: 7am
See Day seven.

Lunch:
Warm tea and apple sauce.

calories: a little under 200 (i like mcdonald's sweet tea)

Dinner:
Lipton chicken noodle
Grilled Cheese

caloires: unsure x3

Notes After end of Day:sore throat. fail. gonna dance.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Anzelia La Belle
12/15/09-Day Seven (And MC day!)

Breakfast:6:30ish AM
2 side orders of sausage from McDonalds (That's 4 :'D )
1 large Sweet Tea
2 Hashbrowns

Calories: 960 calroies

Lunch: 1:06pm
Red barron four cheese pizza
giant a** glass of water!

Calories: 340 calories (140 from fat WTF gonk )

Dinner:
What is this dinner you speak of? Throat hurted to much to eat anything. had warm water. Also felt sick.

Comments:Found out dancing an hour before breakfast and 15 mins after really gets the blood going. Going to be doing that combined with excersise. Still feel like s**t but I can breathe :'D now if only my throat would stop hurting. i hate coughing.

***I need to force mother to buy me some ******** fruits damn it. and vitamins since i hate veggies D< ****
:[ The mcdonalds crud is bad for you. The sweet tea too >.<. You know how they make that stuff? xP

They put heaps of sugar in the tea =[! Infact, the amount of sugar they put in the water is far above water's natural saturation point(meaning if they just put the sugar they normally use in their super sweet tea, all of the sugar if not most of it wouldn't be dissolved in the water)... so they have to boil the sugar water and then cool it slowly so the sugar-water solution doesn't decompose again.

>.< I honestly think if you cut out the McDonalds/ highly processed foods (the premade pizza) you'd be a lot more successful. :] Cook your own food from scratch! xO!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm
Sentida
:[ The mcdonalds crud is bad for you. The sweet tea too >.<. You know how they make that stuff? xP

They put heaps of sugar in the tea =[! Infact, the amount of sugar they put in the water is far above water's natural saturation point(meaning if they just put the sugar they normally use in their super sweet tea, all of the sugar if not most of it wouldn't be dissolved in the water)... so they have to boil the sugar water and then cool it slowly so the sugar-water solution doesn't decompose again.

>.< I honestly think if you cut out the McDonalds/ highly processed foods (the premade pizza) you'd be a lot more successful. :] Cook your own food from scratch! xO!

I know XD Starting today i already decided to cut out the highly processed foods. my aunt is a health freak so I finally sucked up my hatred of the ocd b***h and asked her to help. its just...though she makes healthy foods that are good and would help me...her cooking fails horribly.

; A; but i am determined to cut out the bad foods, -nod nod- im going to be full on dedicated now yus!  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 am
12/17/09-Day Nine (Helathier Me!)

Well today I've decided to go out shopping. I'm going to buy up healthy food, I'm going to change my diet too. Instead of just 1400 calories I mean I will cut out bad foods and try to improve my food intake. Sadly I have a sore throat and my coughing makes it near impossible to eat any solids food So I will be trying to eat light foods that won't bother my throat going down.

Breakfast: 10am
1 bowl of apple sauce (No Sugars Added)
Old London Melba Toast (Whole Grain) (2 slices)
Florida's Best Orange (1)

Calories: 235.9

Lunch: 3:35
Lipton Chicken Noodle
Florida Orange Juice

Calories:491

Dinner: 8pm
Fillet chicken breast
2 cups of Rebel Red Wine

Calories: a little under 400

Total Calories: A little under 1170 calories. = 3=

Notes: So i decided to cook my own chicken. I used the George Foreman grill and cut out 3 cups of grease. Made sure to cut out any extra fat. Used some caijun spices and chicken seasonings and got rid of the skin = 3= it was delicious. Also we went out shopping got some fruits and veggies, gonna try making stir fry = 3=

Anyone got recipies i should try?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 am
I hope my niece never views me that way. ._. Then again... she has her father for that. My brother won't let people eat Kraft Dinner in front of him. He stopped my sister in law from making it once and made her something else special. It was kind of cute.

Healthy eating takes some getting used to sometimes. I never thought I'd eat a hot cereal every morning but after some tweaking, I do, and once I've started it's been really helpful in my weight loss I think. (it's full of protein and fiber! Yayyyyy. *waves hands above head* >.>)  

Tandahda
Crew

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 am
Seraphsody
I hope my niece never views me that way. ._. Then again... she has her father for that. My brother won't let people eat Kraft Dinner in front of him. He stopped my sister in law from making it once and made her something else special. It was kind of cute.

Healthy eating takes some getting used to sometimes. I never thought I'd eat a hot cereal every morning but after some tweaking, I do, and once I've started it's been really helpful in my weight loss I think. (it's full of protein and fiber! Yayyyyy. *waves hands above head* >.>)

yeah im thinking of stocking up on oatmeal. mmmn brown sugar and cinamon. with some banana slices. Aha my aunt is just a b***h straight up so eh >.<;; yeah from this day on im going to eat healthier...or...try to anyway = 3=;; i want to look epic to play kanda and i wanna be happy with myself so yeah =w=  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff