Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Random one on one(xXLeahXx and Rafael of the Shadows) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:32 pm
"Why?"Leah asked confused. She didn't understand why he would say that. She cocked her head looking at him.Sniffing she reached a gloved hand up and wiped her nose.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 am
He seemed to look past her as he spoke. "Nothing...nevermind." A touch of sadness crept into his voice, and disappeared just as rapidly to be replaced with what could only be described as a kind of aloofness. Even detachment. "H-how far did you say your parents' house was?"  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm
"Ten minutes walking."Leah said smiling. She was still confused by the man. He wouldn't answer her directly and that bugged her somewhat,but at this point she blamed the weather.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in so long. sad Family issues, you might say.))

"Well alright then. Normally, I would tell you not to worry about me. But, if there's going to be a storm..." He stepped out from within the tunnel and looked up at the sky. "I suppose I would rather be indoors." He turned up the collar on his coat and looked back at Leah. "The name's David."((sorry, i changed his name. I realized I used the wrong one. sweatdrop )) He said, holding out his hand to her.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:50 pm
"Leah."She replied taking the man's hand. For some reason she trusted him. Leah trusted a lot of people, but to take the hand of a complet stranger was bold even for her. Even as she took his hand though a wave of emotion washed over her.
"I know you..."Leah said without even thinking about what she was saying.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm
((SORRY!! SORRY!! sad This weekend should be better for me to keep up with the posts.))

David's eyes widened for a fraction of a second. "What did you say?"

He was fairly certain he had heard the name "Leah" before, but he knew that she could not have met him before, as he had yet to return to the same place twice.

After all, he was...  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm
"I don't know how and I don't know why, but I know you from somewhere. Or maybe it's not me, but something I remeber. But that's silly. You proabaly don't believe in all that past life stuff."Leah said as she began walking. But I do know him. She thought to herself. I'm just not sure where from.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm
David followed the girl, pushing his thoughts aside. There was little to no way she could know who he was.

He didn't exist.

"Do you believe in ghosts, Leah?" He asked suddenly as they walked.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm
"Yeah. I think some get stuck on EArth. I don't believe in Limbo. I think souls in the form of ghosts can get stuck on earth though before moving on."Leah said looking up at him as she turned around a corner."Why?"She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:55 pm
"No reason. Just something to lighten the mood a bit." He said, a faint smile touching his lips. He continued following her, occasionally looking around them as though he expected something to happen.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 pm
"You're kind of jumpy mister."Leah said watching him as he looked around. They were getting close to her house now and knew it wouldn't be much longer. Leah sighed softly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:09 pm
David laughed softly. "It's never done wrong by me thus far."

He was still alive, after all.  

Neodonus the Paladin

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:58 pm
Leah nodded.
"Well heres my house. Uh, my parents are home it looks like so hopefully there in a good mood. Oh, and please don't ask them about ghosts. They feel that you die and go to heaven or hell end of story." Leah said as she let go of David's hand and walked up to the front door opening it slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm
((sorry i've been gone so long. Family engagements and what not sweatdrop ))

David watched as she approached the house. It was a rather nice house, and he was sure most, if not all, of her life had been spent there, creating new, lasting memories and connections with her family.

David looked around the neighborhood they were in. It seemed such a quiet, unassuming place. The kind of place David could see himself settling down in. Just not quite yet.

At any rate, they'll never think to look for me in a place like this.

He looked around again.

And if they do...?

David shuddered.  

Neodonus the Paladin

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items