Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Anbaachan's Journal [56lbs to go, small set back] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please Cheer Me On!
  Cheers!
View Results

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 am

Day 8

Bah, I'm sorry for the pity party last night. I ended up looking for some open air skating but had no such luck. I'm considering going and looking at a place I missed last night. Probably easier to spot during the day anyway. It's much colder today (13ยบ), so maybe it will be okay.

I really need to stop worrying about things so much. But I'm so irritated with my manager at work. I really need some papers filled out for my insurance and I just have a feeling she's been sitting on them. 1. I know she doesn't like me. And the feeling is very mutual. 2. She's a very lazy manager. Do as I say, not what I do is her policy, and I hate that. 3. She's very selfish and doesn't give a care about any of her employees. I know people who have been begging for hours and she ignores them. Doesn't spread the hours around evenly at all. 4. She hasn't put me on the schedule in months. I'm okay with that, but I'm sure she thinks she's weeding me out when in reality, I'm getting a FREE discount. No strings attached!!!

It's just, I'm pissed because those papers are important. I know she has a lot to do as a manager, blah blah blah, but part of her job is MANAGING EMPLOYEES. If an employee needs something, she's supposed to look into it. I need her to fill out this paperwork (that is literally just filling out a form with my name, start date, current wages, and how many hours a week I get) for my insurance. I have to go get my yearly exam next month as well as more birth control, and I am qualified to get it free with this insurance (essentially welfare because I have no real job). And I gave it to her last week, asking her to call me when she filled it out. I was in yesterday to see if I could get it and her desk was a nightmare. I don't even know where she could have put it.

Now, she wasn't in, probably borrowing something from another store. But I left a message with another manager to have her call me. If I don't get called in an hour, I will call again. If she leaves early, especially is she did get the message, I will be complaining to a higher up manager.

Ugh... This is going to give me high blood pressure. @___@;; I'm literally just boiling with rage right now. RAAAAAWR.

I need to get something to eat. Really hungry right now, though I don't know what to eat. -___-; Maybe I'll go to subway on my way to the "skating pond" (we'll see if there is one there). Or maybe taco bell. I'm looking at their site right now. A crunchy taco is only 170 calories. I might do 2 of those. I know I should do it 'fresco style' but I hate tomatoes and onions... @___@ I can get two tacos and a side of pintos and cheese, no red sauce for 500 calories. And that would most likely fill me up.

I think I might do that and skate for a couple hours. Bring some water and really skate my butt off hopefully. More later.

EDIT: AHH! Look at that craving monster inside of me! Taco Bell?! ReallY?!? It's not what i actually went with. I made a grilled cheese with whole grain bread and reduced fat colby jack cheese for about 210 calories. 18 rice cakes for 140 calories. 2 mandarin oranges for 100 calories. Sure, it's only about 50 calories less that I proposed above, but I got fruit, less fat, and I can feel good about myself for eating it. @__@;; Woo. Almost made a disaster there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:07 am
Good to see you're feeling better -- you sound a bit more cheerful in that last paragraph. sweatdrop Your manager sounds horrible. I had one that was out to get me when I worked in McDonald's in high school; actually, she was out to get everyone. But that was okay because we talked about her behind her back in true teenager fashion. rolleyes  

Sunsway

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Day 9

*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwnnn* Man am I tired. Couldn't sleep last night. Then had to get up earlier than I normally do. Went to Gurnee Mills, a big mall in IL, where I met my aunt and grandma. Walked around this mall for 4 hours or so. Good exercise. Then we had subway for lunch, which was awesome because the lady just piled on the veggies. It was like having a small salad on my 6 inch roast beef sandwich. XD Awesome.

I'm so tired now. And for the record, my manager did sit on my paperwork and then found out she wasn't the one who had to fill it out, HR had to fill it out. -__- DAMNIT. Oh well i guess.

Feeling a bit better mood wise today. hungry already though. Dunno what to eat. Maybe since I ate good today, I'll treat myself to a frozen pizza.mI dunno.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 pm
You can do it Amber!  

BitterFantasy

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks! You can too! -hugs- WE CAN DO IT!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 am
You can do it, I'm glad you got a good subway person, I usually have to act like a little Mussolini when I'm in there. 6 inch veggie sub with no cheese... Italian bread! MOAR VEGGIES. BBQ SAUCE! ONLY ONE SWIPE! (seriously have you ever noticed that they go crazy with the sauces?!) MOAAAARRR PEPPER!!! Raaaawrrr!

Hem.  

Tandahda
Crew

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Day 10

Wow, it's been 10 days already. I feel alright about everything, though i need to exercise more. And I need a little more variety of food at this point. But other than that, been taking my vitamins and trying to eat better, while not completely depriving myself. So far so good.

Did ALL the laundry today. Towels, bedding, and clothes. Was at the laundromat for about 2 hours. Had the place to myself which was SO nice. I actually did laps while waiting for the clothes to dry. XD

I'm so physically tired though. I need to get stuff done too. I still haven't sent my Xmas cards. -___-;; I need to wrap gifts too. I suppose that's what i should go do right now, since I haven't sent my sister's gift either. ^__^;; Oooopsies.

On the subject of Subway, Seraphsody, I know what you mean, normally I have to too. I mean, seriously, how is more than one line of any topping only a "little"? because my husband has that issue all the time. "Just a little" and they glop it on. He's actually refused a sandwich and left before because someone did that to him.

As for the sandwich, I prefer roast beef with provolone on 9 grain wheat. Lettuce, cucumber, carrot, green pepper, salt and pepper, vinegar. Lightly toasted. Mmmm, that sounds really good right now. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Day 11

Ah, this weekend is the test of my will. I'm baking all weekend basically. Already made holly leaves (like rice krispey treats but with corn flakes) and chocolate covered pretzels. I really, honestly could just sit down and eat the whole batch of holly leaves. I don't know why they are so freaking good, but they are. ^___^;;; But I made myself a really small one by comparison. So I had one of those and 2 chocolate covered pretzels. I'm pretty proud of myself for only eating what I did.

Between the cookies I made breakfast for lunch basically. Omelet, toast, and hash browns, portioned out, and carefully calculated to make sure I wasn't going overboard. A little butter for both the eggs and the hash browns, so low fat cheese, and a little jelly on the toast. Lunch was only about 400 calories or so. I still can only eat about 1 egg. I don't know why I don't like eggs. It's weird. -___-; I've always been like that, even since I was a kid. Though I like fried eggs, the egg whites a lot better. So maybe I should pick up so egg beaters whites as well, just to change things up.

My back is very sore. I did laundry yesterday and I think I pinched a nerve... or that what it feels like. Laying on a heating pad right now.

Sleepy. I don't wanna take a nap but I'm really tired again. I am not sure why. I'd have thought eating more veggies and taking my vitamins would make me feel less fatigued throughout the day.

I'm going to eat an orange and take my vitamins..

Anbaachan

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Day 12

Man, I thought yesterday was a bad day... Today was worse. I did a lot of baking, so that didn't help. Had Qdoba for dinner a bit ago. My tummy isn't feeling to nice. I also have a feeling most of my veggies are already bad. I will have to make a run to the grocery store tomorrow and start again. @___@

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 am

Day 13

I might have lost a pound. I just weight myself (I caved into temptation.). My scale said 179, not 180. It makes me feel a little better, because I really felt I was making no difference for a good portion of my journey so far. It's not a lot, but a pound is a pound in the right direction! I feel a bit at ease now.

I will probably weight myself once a week now. I guess Sunday is a good day to do it. I'll try and do my measurements too.

I know I really need to get a gym membership. This exercising at home just isn't happening as often as I need it to. Maybe I will sit down and talk to my hubby today about it again. Maybe I can butter him up first. He seems to listen and agree to give me things afterwards (I'm terrible, i know XD). I just know I will stop losing after a certain point on my diet if I don't keep active.

I plan on going to 1500 cals a day probably January 3rd. Hopefully I'll be getting a gym membership. And Hopefully I'll see bigger results during the week. I really hope I can get a gym membership. I don't know what to do if I don't. because I can get myself to get out the door, no problem. So going to the gym I don't think would be an issue. But getting off my butt and doing something at home? Good luck.

I'm exhausted right now. I'm not sure why I'm still baking since I'm not sure who I'm going to give all these cookies to. I'll probably bring them to Xmas eve and make my hubby eat them. Oh man, I am zoning. I wanna go back to sleep, but I won't. @___@;;

Diet Update:
Weight: 179
Bust: 45
Waist: 36
Stomach: 42
Hips: 47

I decided to drop thigh and add stomach. I just can't remember where I measured myself on my thigh to do an accurate measurement. But according to this I lost a pound, lost 2 inches. Yayz.

I think I will go ice skating today and pay the money. If I can skate for a couple of hours, I'll feel better.

I'm craving tacos so bad but i know we are having them on Xmas Eve, so I don't want to make them. So I have to find a better alternative. Well, time to check all my food and go grocery shopping.

PART TWO

I'm REALLY glad I went grocery shopping earlier. I did indeed go ice skating and I fell and injured myself. I haven't gone to the urgent care yet, but I can barely move my knee. I'm in excruciating pain. I've never injured my knee this bad.

Basically, I was doing a stroke with my left leg and hit a chip in the ice. My spike snagged and I flew forward, landing on my knee and boobs. Good news is, had my boobs not been so large, I could have possibly injured my face (my boobs are so large I cannot lay flat on the ground). Bad news is I knocked the wind out of myself and couldn't breathe, resulting in my crying.

Everyone was real nice. Some lady helped me up and took me to the benches. A teenaged girl helped me take off my skates and looked at my knee. She also got a red vest and they took care of me from there. I put ice on it and got wheeled out in a wheel chair.

Over all, I find it ironic that I've been dying to go ice skating and then I go and I fall and injure myself badly enough that I'm stuck in bed. I mean, really? I'm pretty upset, but I had fun for a while.

Anbaachan

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:24 am

Day 14

Well, still on bed rest per my husbands orders, but my knee is looking and feeling a lot better. So no urgent care after all. Thank goodness. Kinda sucks still though because I'm stuck in bed unless I call my husband to help me walk (I don't dare cross my hubby when it comes to being injured. o__o He gets scary) so I'm stuck watching movies or sitting on the computer.

The rest of my body just aches. I won't be surprised if my boobs are bruised, as the ache worse than my knee when I'm not moving it. It hurts my chest muscles to laugh. @__@

I had the intention of making more cookies for Xmas and now I can't. D: If I had my kitchen table accessible, maybe, but I don't. Which is making it hard doing meals too. My hubby doesn't cook... So asking him to weigh or portion anything out is going to be a nightmare. So I'm sitting here eating some mandarins, because I know they are low in calories and still good for me.

*SIGH* What a boring day it's going to be.

Take care everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 pm
get better soon!dont let this break your spirit.a couple days of bed rest arent going to kill the weight loss process.  

BitterFantasy

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 am

Day 15

I'm mobile today, though still crippled. I have to get some cleaning done though as we are having company on Wednesday. So gotta finish wrapping presents and putting the stuff away, so we can use that room to fill up the stuff in the living room.

Gotta do dishes too. And if I'm not completely wiped, I will bake more cookies. I'm still pretty tired right now... I hate the sleep schedule I'm on. I need to fix it.

I need to get back on the house of eating better too. I had chinese and some cookies yesterday. I mainly ate rice and my beef and broccoli, and it realy wasn't a lot, but I need to do better.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am

Day 16

WOW!! It's Xmas Eve Eve! XD I have some friends coming over tonight so I'm going to eat light this afternoon because I know we are going to have frozen pizzas. I can't believe it's Xmas already. I have one more gift to buy, and a few more to wrap. I need to run out when my husband comes back from searching for locations for our business.

I also have to get to the post office which I'm sure is going to be SO fun. -__-;; Gotta mail my sister and brother-in-law's gifts and probably pick up the gifts from my sister. And some how get the house clean before 6pm tonight. So I really wish my hubby would come home soon!! @___@;;

Now I'm getting nervous. it's making my tummy churn. Gotta take a few deep breaths. @_________________@;; If I have time, I'll make the ginger cookies I've been meaning to make to bring to Xmas.

Knee is feeling much better, thank goodness. I gotta get cleaning. Take care everyone!! Merry Xmas!!

Anbaachan

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:58 am

Day 17/18

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items