Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 pm
Huoriel relaxed against the cave wall, figuring he wasn't going to strike her while she was down.
"I see," was Huoriel's only reply to all that he was saying. She already explained herself so she wasn't going to do it again. She never was a talktive person so she didn't really know what else to say to this elven scout of sorts. She knew how awful her face was so she also wasn't going to defend them of anything. So she was at a loss.
She pulled her knees to herself so that she could rest her head against them instead of the dirty cave wall. She let out a soft sigh as she allowed her eyes to rest.
"Anything else you need to know, Mister T'orradd?" she finally piped up. She wasn't going to be rude and fall asleep on him so the only way she could stay awake was if she kept the conversation going.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 pm
Inei waited in silence, wondering if she'd sunk back inside the caves or not. If she had, he would have to given chase...but that never happened. Her voice, definitely with a sleepy tone to it, spoke up.

"Yes." he said. "For one...what do you mean, you are in search of a new life?" he asked, genuinely interested. After this, he'd have to report back, and knew they would either send him to kill her, or send her away, and before that happened, he wanted to talk first...it wasn't every day you got to speak with a drow, sincerely, not an interrogation.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:01 pm
Huoriel wasn't offended at all by the questioning. She knew the male elf was just doing his job and Drows were definitely not to be trusted.
"It's a struggle to survive in the Underdark," she began, still collecting her thoughts. "As you know the Drows are a ruthless race along with the other vicious races down there." She paused for a moment before continueing. "One such as I never fit into their nature. Never fit the mould of their ways." her voice had a hint of sadness and anger as she spoke. Again another pause as she collected herself, trying not to sound awkward.
"Too many, many years have I lived that terrible life. It's saddening, but when word reached my ears about other...different Drows, I had to come to the surface such as they did. For my sake. That is why I'm here to start anew, to begin a slightly better life." she finished with a long sigh.

She didn't know if he'd believe her or not, but she knew what trouble lied ahead being a Drow. She accepted it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Inei glanced around. He knew he would probably get in trouble for this, but...
He walked up to the cave and sat down against, unknowingly, the same wall as Huoriel, his sword at his feet, just in case.

From there, he listened to her tale. When it was finished, he nodded slowly.
"You are talking of a man...named Drizzt Do'Urden. He was like yourself...he came out of the Underdark. Sadly, that is all I can tell you." he looked over at the darkness, unable to see her. All he knew was her name, and her voice.
"How can I be sure I can trust you?" he asked.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 pm
Huoriel nodded also, making her feel silly as she did so. He couldn't see her and she couldn't see him so what was the point of body language. This made her chuckle again to herself, but she grew quiet at his question.
"I know you can't just take my word for it, but there is no way I can prove it to you," she sighed. "I could give you my staff, but that would render me defenseless. You understand?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm
"Perfectly." Inei said. He couldn't do that: the Underdark was way too dangerous to be left defenceless. He looked over at her, a crazy plan forming in his head. He needed to be sure he could trust her, and at the same time, he wanted to still speak to her.
"I've got an idea." he informed her.

----
[Forgot to mention some other stuff about the drow ^^ They wear cloaks that can conceal their body heat in the Underdark, but it'll stop working once Huoriel steps outside. Also, they have inborn powers, three I know of: one can call up a globe of utter darkness, one allows them to levitate, and the third allows them to outline what they wish in flickering, harmless purple fire.
I would be lying if I said DnD wasn't a complicated, thorough game XD]  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 pm
[[Good to know lol.]]
-----
"Hm?" she questioned, startled slightly at this sudden statement. "What is it?" She was tired and didn't know what to think of this Inei T'orradd. He was in control of the situation so she didn't really know how to take it. This scared her. She had to play by his rules or risk losing all that she worked for.
She bit her lip in anticipation as she waited for him to explain his idea, her heart beat speeding up by the second.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm
[lol, just small details I think about, for some reason.]
-----
Inei grinned, though she probably couldn't see it. "You're quite an interesting woman, Huoriel." he informed her. "Simply because you are a drow that is, according to you, looking for a new life. I have figured out a way that will not only get me to trust you, but will serve another purpose." he told her.

"I will return here, every day, at about this same time. I will come alone, and stay for a little while. There is much I could learn from you, that would benefit my village greatly. As we speak, I'm sure I can soon gauge if I can trust you. Once I can...I shall help you find yourself a new home." he explained.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Huoriel lips curved up at this arrangement that he was making. She was actually content with this deal it made things much easier for her.
"It's a deal Inei T'orradd," her voice more excited then expected. "But could you do one other thing for me Mister T'orrad?" she cleared her throat. "I'm running low on supplies so if you could bring me some food and water every day you come to this spot?" she then thought about this. "I will outline myself for you and come out as far as I can. That way you know where I am," she added. "That alright with you? If not I understand." she said softly, lifting her head slightly as she awaited his response.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 pm
For reasons unknown, Inei felt a little relieved that she'd agreed to his terms. He would be able to get information not just about the drow that could aid his city, but for himself, about her.

"Alright. I'll see what I can do." he promised with a smile, though she couldn't see him. "Do you need any supplies right now?" he asked, looking up at the sky as a thought hit him. She probably knew nothing of this world...
Excellent. She probably wanted to speak to him as much as he wanted to speak to her.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm
Huoriel had also smiled at their agreement too. This was almost to perfect. Already things were starting to look up.
"Water if it's not to much trouble that's the only thing I need for tonight," she responded then added. "Thank you, I'm looking forward to speaking with you more." this was very true. He could inform her of his world which would lessen the trouble she was not looking forward too. He was just what she needed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm
"Stay right here...I will return." Inei promised. This was a stupid idea, but he couldn't not get some for her.
He made his way back down the cliff, and headed off toward his house. He made sure he stayed out of sight from anyone that could recognize him.

Once inside, he found a wineskin filled with water, and he put the cord over his arm. Then he walked back out, headed for the cliff. He began the climb, and arrived at the cave entrance soon after.
"Huoriel?" he asked, peering inside.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm
Huorial couldn't help be saddened without his precense. It was nice to have someone to talk too and he seemed kind enough. Afterall he was trusting her enough to bring her water.

At the sound of his voice she jumped up right away. She didn't think he would be back so soon.
"Inei, I'm here," she responded, as she casted a purple fire over her form. She took a couple of steps forward, but soon came to a halt. "This is as far as I can go, sorry." she reached out her hands awaiting for him to give her water. "Again I thank you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Inei smiled at the sound of her voice. He stepped toward the outline of flames, and he reached out, handing her the wineskin. As he did, the back of his hand brushed against hers.

He stepped back a little, standing in the "twilight" area of the cave...a semi dark section between the light and the darkness, watching her outline.
"That's the best I can do until tomorrow, try not to drink it all in one go." he told her, although he knew she was thirsty: water was scarce in the Underdark.

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Huorial winced slightly at the slight touch of his hand. She wasn't used to be touched so gently. She grasped the wineskin and nodded to what he was saying. She was defieantly thristy, but she was only going to drink enough to get her by. She had enough self control for that. She smiled at him before taking a couple of sips from the wineskin. She wanted more, but she wasn't going to waste it. She put it down with her other supplies before looking to what she could of Inei's figure.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff