Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm
Gikishou waited impatiently, looking at the numbers that might as well have been greek for all he knew.

((gah! evil one-liner!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:17 pm
(Yes, the evil one-liner, but not many people can help it, eh? Anyway, what kind of problem is Gikishou having trouble with? Is it a review Algebra problem? I think review questions are how schools begin the year.)

"You see this number here, right?" Kyo asked as he pointed to a certain integer. "It's a negative, so don't you think..." As he explained each step to solving that problem, he was pretty sure that "G" wasn't exactly listening. It didn't really matter, though. It was the bully's choice whether he'd listen or not.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 pm
((yeah, pretty much a review question.))

Gikishou nodded as he followed it, actually listening though he didn't look it. He blinked in surprise. "Woah... it actually makes sense..." He said in awe for a moment. "How did you do that? y'know, make it easy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:37 pm
"U-um... I think it's because I've tutored other people before. It's kind of a hobby of mine, if you think about it," Kyo replied, somewhat embarrassed. "I like helping people, that's all." He smiled a little inside, and he forgot for a moment that he was tutoring a school bully. To him, "G" was just another student who needed help.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Gikishou paused for a moment, then looked at the other one, slowly working on it, and then was amazed. "Holy shiitake mushrooms, I get it!" He said, completely shocked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm
"Really? That's great," Kyo said. "Algebra isn't all that hard now, is it?" He laughed a little at the accomplishment in helping yet another person. "So, is there anything else you need help on? I'm sure you'll understand those in no time." He could feel his confidence rising, but he had to make sure he didn't get too confident.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 pm
gikishou looked over the rest of his mathwork, pointing to one about parabolas. "What about these?" He asked, needing help with that too. After all, he was starting to understand this. Did smart people feel like this all the time?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:43 pm
"Oh, the parabola? Well, it's kinda nasty at first sight, but if you look more closely then it won't be so hard. There's actually a pattern that creates the parabola," Kyo explained. He pointed to the plots on the graph that the parabola intersected and the steps that he stored in his mind seemed to reactivate themselves in the form of words, ready to be shared. He watched as "G" looked over the problem, apparently putting those steps to work and getting closer to the answer he's looking for.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Gikishou nodded and began on it, smiling as he finished. "Is this right?" He asked, looking u at him. Even sitting, the other didn't have to look up very much because the other was so small compared to him. It made him want to just hold the kid in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:11 pm
Kyo examined the finished problem. "Yep, that should do it," he said, his eyes brightening a bit. "I'm impressed. You catch on to things much faster than a lot of people I've tutored."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:25 pm
gikishou grinned at the praise. "Nah, you just explain it better." He said as he finished math before taking out his conceptual physics work. "Can you help me with these too?" And that was how their tutoring session was spent, as well as a bit of subtle flirting on Gikishou's part.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm
The Tutorial bell rang somewhere around 3:30 pm, and it seemed to do so on cue, since "G" had finished all his homework just a second before. Kyo sighed in relief, glad that the first day went well. He actually had expected worse. After all, he was tutoring the school bully, which was a tiny detail he completely forgot about during the Tutorial period.

"It feels nice to finish your work and still have some time on your hands, right?" Kyo said, lifting his bag from the ground. "Not to mention that all that stuff that you thought was hard actually turned out simple."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Gikishou nodded. "Can I drive ya home? Least I can do for the kid that actually helps me understand all this junk." He said, shouldering his bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm
"Well, I'm perfectly fine with walking home. It's not all that far, and my parents are usually never home, so it's not like I have a curfew or anything," Kyo replied. "Thanks anyway, though. See you tomorrow." With that, he walked out of the classroom.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100