Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

"Thank you!" She flashed her a large fangy grin, and then her expression went dead serious. She cupped her hands and whispered, as if only the girl could hear her. "But Miss Lady-Face~ you said a no-word. You shouldn't say no-words. That's why they're called that!"

She uncupped her hands, now speaking for everyone to hear."And I think Tree likes me too. 'Cause I like Tree." She looked around, and back at Callia. "So... can we go to the party? Parties normally have good things to eat. And dancing. I like dancing."

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm
She backed up just a little. "Well I was hoping to check it out with her. Do you want to come too?" She asked, though hesitantly.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 pm
"The tree says its fine and it is happy that you are its friend," she said. She put a hand on the trunk and a new leaf replaced the old one. "Good as new, Angie," she took her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm
Sweating he placed his hand on the nearest rock to him and placed his foot on the ledge nearest to the bottom. He climbed without stopping for the next ten minutes. He was sweating his face was red and he was out of breath once he started to climb again he began to loosen his grip on the rocks and his mind wandered. Iruka placed his habd on the ledge above him and put all his weight on it causing him to fall.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queenie Cee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm
"Dancey time, anyone?" she wanted to dance after all. "Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm

User Image

She grinned and took the hand into a death-grip. "Yay! I'm so glad! And yes!" She gave a little skip towards Broken, tugging on Callia. "I would love to go!"

She tried to clap her hands to express her joy, but it proved difficult because she was holding onto Callia, so she ended up just bringing their joined hands against her free hand in an awkward soundless gesture.

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 pm
"Tch, I say anything I want, kid. And yeah, I guess I'm coming with you. Guess it won't do any harm." She shrugged, indifferences clearly etched on her face. At least the tree is happy. Har har.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image

Zanna walked into Olympus, staying off the main trailes so her black fur could blend into the shade of the trees. She saw a party going on and walked up, flicking her tail. Zanna might've been a kajheet, but that didn't make her antisocial...for the most part. She saw a few girls, one with whitish hair and she decided to go talk to them. She laughed to herself and smirked, I bet they've never seen a kajheet before

((ok, btw a kejheet is a cat person like a neko but completely covered in fur.))

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Pippa looked over at the other girl that had appeared when her mind had wandered off. "Oh hello strange new person." She waved slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

Zanna laughed and tilted and ear. "So what's with the huge party?" She asked "Oh, I'm Zanna by the way" She added. Her tail flicked with rythm to the music. That annoyed her. She could hardly ever control her tail if it wanted to do something, like now.

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 pm
All of a sudden, she sensed an unfamiliar chi nearby them. SHe whipped her head to the direction of the strange creature. "Who the hell are you?" she demanded. She never really liked strangers. Strangers are people who have the capability to do anything, especially to you, since they have no emotional connection to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 pm
"Oh!" She jumped as she was startled by yet another new person. "H-hello Zanna. I'm Pippa." She nodded.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 pm
"Hey, name's Avienne by the way. Sorry for intruding." She waved her hand half-heartedly at the girl (Pippa, was it?). "You seem nervous. Who are you, by the way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm

User Image

"I's Angel!" She interjected in a quick loud voice. She felt she wasn't getting enough attention from all of the much taller people around her.

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm
"I could ask you the same question Avienne." She chuckled. "I am Pippa. As I just said earlier. And I'm nervous because I'm not used to seeing many people in Zeus's gardens."  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff