Reply Recycle Bin
Thwart the enemy's efforts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm
Zero was laying down on the boat when he noticed a slightly almost impossible to see movemant from 4 inches away in the water"........"He knew someone was there but didnt care until the person came out  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm
-as i keep paddles my senses tell me that 3 people r underwater but I ignores it.  

Inferno_Leo

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:23 pm
"Come on you guys don't like swimming with three fishes? well i do."Daeh jumped in the water and saw the three nin he made quick work on them by tuning them into ice. "see that was easy."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Zero just sat there"..Why waste chakara..."He said to Daeh in a gaara like voice  

Account Ban Confirmer

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm
"Hey your talking again welcome back zero" Daeh said ignoring his question completely. truth be told being a special jonin required immense chakra training.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm
"....You never seem to amuse me.."He said in a calm voice  

Account Ban Confirmer

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Daeh laugh but it wasn't funny he just wanted to get this mission done to get back to practice he sill haven't mastered a jutsu his been practicing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 pm
well daeh are you satisfied now that u killed the ninjas?  

Inferno_Leo

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 pm
"Actually there just frozen not killed but no i'm not satisfied with killing anything. Never did never will"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 pm
well im very glad that ur not satisfied because u can cause a lot of attention doing that so please dont do it again  

Inferno_Leo

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm
"Yes sir" Daeh said wondering why they didn't want attention. wouldn't it be better for the enemy to come to them than them coming to the enemy on there turf too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:17 pm
The three nin silently sank to the bottom of the waters....

As they continued a watchmen on the bridge say three sall wooden crafts coming towards their work site. "Hmm? ... uh" he said looking through his telescope, "I think we have a problem guys!! Sound the alarm! code green!!" A large light/lamp at the tip of a tower sounded off and let off a greenish glow.
A voice was heard over the intercom repeating CODE GREEN. CODE GREEN. INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT. REPORT TO THE DOCKING STATION IMMEDIATELY."
Nin came from the top of the project and got on 5 motor vehicles devleoped for the water and headed towards the group of intruders. As they drew near they launched torpedoes at the small wooden crafts they saw.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 pm
daeh! y cant u just ignore the ninjas damnit?!

-i takes out a kunai then uses my kunai 2 repel the kunais away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 pm
"They spotted us either way!!!"Daeh said in return and aimed the exploding kunai at the alarm.And he threw it.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Account Ban Confirmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Zero had already reached land..appearently they didnt notice him.He got out the boat and headed for the bridge  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff