Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Inter-guild secret santa event? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

participate
  yes?
  no?
View Results

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 am
I want to participate as well! Should I PM you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 am
sorry, event closed =(  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Pixilated Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Whimsical Rhetoric
sorry, event closed =(
Oh?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Aww let her join in.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm
if we can get another person, cuz everyones paired up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm
she can have my place.. I got confused when I read that.. as I thought it was canceled totally and I haven't totally figured out what is going on with this SS.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm
well, mail me who you were assigned then.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:48 pm
My person didn't get me a gift..... So I basically spent 19k for nothing?  

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:10 pm
im gonna get y'all gifts, well those that didnt recieve. Just takes meh a bit to get the money.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Ace Unknown
I'm willing to bet that whomever your secret santa was.. may have just been as confused as I was.

Though whim.. what I don't understand .. with the way that you had the SS set up.. how would anyone not receive a gift? If everyone sends a gift to you-- and you send out the gifts only from those who sent a gift to you.. it should work much like an elephant gifting party. And if my logic fails me and Ace's SS didn't work out.. let me know and I can see that she gets a late present. ^_^  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:38 pm
If you ever try this again, I'd suggest using the circle method.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Pixilated Envy
Ace Unknown
I'm willing to bet that whomever your secret santa was.. may have just been as confused as I was.

Though whim.. what I don't understand .. with the way that you had the SS set up.. how would anyone not receive a gift? If everyone sends a gift to you-- and you send out the gifts only from those who sent a gift to you.. it should work much like an elephant gifting party. And if my logic fails me and Ace's SS didn't work out.. let me know and I can see that she gets a late present. ^_^

I'll love you to death...

Thanks =]User Image

...'Nuff said.

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm
the problem is that not everyone sent gifts gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am
Well whim, as I was getting at, everything seemed a tad.. disorganized. And if disorganized isn't the right word-- it was set up differently than any SS I've ever been apart of. Which, I will admit hasn't been very many because Christmas does only come once a year.

I didn't even know I was apart of this SS until I seen a PM from you. Which was not a name of the person I was gifting to-- but to send a gift to you. I know I posted here as per our discussion-- but I don't recall PMing you to officially sign up. With that in mind, I came to the forum for more information and saw you had posted 'Sorry, event closed.' Leading me to believe that you had the event canceled. Its very possible others may have thought the same.

Now unless Ace was the only person that participated-- how come she would not have received a gift? IF she put in a gift she should have received one, unless she was an odd person out. 10-15k is small in comparison to integrity.-- especially in a guild like this where we all contribute and share a lot of time and gold. Am I failing to make sense of something? And if I am making more out of her not receiving a gift than I should than please forgive me. It just seems to me that something doesn't add up.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm
Well apparently I was your SS Ace. I wasn't even aware my posting "sounds neat"was the cue to sign me up. As I have been extreamly busy and have been away, as well as the fact I wasn't aware I was supposed to participate in this event in the first place (which is why I didn't sign up because i know i would be busy and not be on). Anyway to make a long story short, I can still gift you something if you like, however I cannot return your gift as I never recieved it.

Edit: I found it, just let me know what you want to do.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff