Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Albount & Hawt HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr?
  Yes, rawr!
View Results

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 am
((You can make it a bit not as in depth as ours. I'm going to make a girl after another week goes by in the rp. Sorry to do this, but I can't post a respons (not enough time) I'm going to go to lunch wth my mom, I'll post when I get back. :]))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm
Leto giggled when she heard Andrew's threat, she didn't think anything bad about a guy being in choir or chorus for that manner. "I think it's nice that you're into music. It's a great thing to have in life." Leto commented. "We seem to have a lot of classes together this trimester, it'll be nice to know someone." Leto added.

Turning to Mrs. Lehoy, Leto nodded, "Yea, what would you like us to start doing?" she asked.

Bing, bing, bing... The bell sounded, making it official that everyone had exactly five minutes to get to class.

"Well, we can start with the books that need to be stacked by the wall so I can assign everyone one, Andrew you can do that. When you're finished, you can start hanging everything in this box on the walls," Mrs. Lehoy said, pointing to the boxes as indicated. She then continued as students began to fill the room. "Leto, you can put these binders in order by the numbers they're in and then put them in that shelf over there."

Turning, she wrote on the board swiftly. 'Mrs. Lehoy's Spanish Class' and then the date in the top right hand corner. She then began telling the rest of the class what to do with other boxes and things. There weren't any vampires in the class and it was all werewolves except for Leto.

Leto went to the binders and began organizing them as she watched the tall werewolves file in and begin helping Mrs. Lehoy.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:29 pm
Andrew rolled his eyes. He hated decorating things and as for the whole matter with Leto that was something him and his pack would be talking about at lunch. He saw Larry and nodded at him grinning. "I've got a surprise for that pack today at lunch." He whispered before he got back to his work for Ms. Lehoy.

Stacking the books nice and neatly Andrew wiped his brow after seeing that there had to be at least 300 of them. I can't use the super speed or else people will be even more freaked out. Only my pack knows well Leto may have figured it out. He thought to himself shaking his head. Leto was not a threat to him. She was different than werewolves but she was still far below him on the food chain.

Finished with the books Andrew he grabbed the box and hung the decorations up around the room. Arranging from the top of the wall to the middle of it. At the end of the trimester or year if she had to move Andrew would have to take the top ones down, he was one of the tallest people in the school.

Vladimir scowled as he walked into his English class. The teacher was a fur-mongrel. Stupid werewolves. Why can't they just realize that vampires are superior? He thought quietly as he walked towards the back and sat down glaring at the teacher.

His deep crimson eyes were very disturbing when he was focused. No one had ever seen them focused before, well except for Andrew but that was a long time ago, almost 11 years to be exact. Slinking back in his chair he looked at the ceiling sighing. Today was going to be a long day and it was only the first day of school.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm
((I'll post in about an hour, I need to go to band practice. :]))  

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:49 pm
((alright have fun at band lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 pm
((Dies and goes to heaven from the pic of Vlad. SOO HAWT!! (not as hot as Taylor‘s picture, but still super hot, though I‘m sure you‘re not interested in me judging how hot they are. XD) He‘s going to be in our lycan & vampire history class. Oh, and our lunch as well.. Then he‘ll share orchestra with Leto.))

Leto was still organizing the binders as class started. Mrs. Lehoy told her to finish up and sit down, which when she was done, she took a seat next to Andrew and began listening to the introductions of each student.

Bing, Bing, Bing… The bell for second hour sounded and everyone went to class…

(Time skip because no one is in her second hour or third hour…)

Bing, bing, bing… the bell rang for third hour lunch.

Leto had gotten around the school building and even saw Andrew a few times, in which she waved. The vampires that bumped into her on purpose and even called her ‘dinner’ or ‘lunch’ had her on the edge a little bit. But with the secret vile of liquid the school administrator gave her made her feel safer. Leto made her way into the cafeteria D to be astonished by how much different food choices were being served. There was a Mexican, Polish, Italian, American, sandwich, pizza, and soup/salad line. The portions were also generous, she noticed a plate being served to a werewolf as she entered.

Leto hurried to get in the Mexican line, and she was lucky to be the second one in line. She ordered herself a plate of nachos. The werewolf server made her lunch and she went to the register to get a free lunch, due to her full scholarship here. When she exited the line, she tried to look for Andrew, she didn’t know anyone else to eat with.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 pm
((lol well I think Vlad is hotter than Taylor but that's just me. I think I'm biased though because every girl I know like melts when they see him >.<))

Andrew listened to introductions, he didn't have to give one of course. I mean he was Andrew Bradshaw who didn't know him? Slowly class had went by before the bell rang. Standing up and talking to Larry they walked to class together.

This class went by even slower, stupid school making him work for too many hours in a day. Slowly he fell asleep before being poked by Larry and he shot awake to answer the question the teacher asked him.

Third period was even worse, stupid ghostie teacher. Oh well he'd get over it. Hearing the bell him and his friends shot up and got into the cafeteria. Each going to a different line. That way they had a little of everything if they wanted.

Seeing Leto leave the line Andrew whistled over at her. "Hey get over here Leto. Unless you want to sit with the ghosties."

Vlad rolled his eyes as first period finally ended. He preferred to be in his ghostly environment. Slowly he reached his group and they skipped the next two periods. Going to the roof and messing with some werewolves and even to the basement to devise ways to get the werewolves back.

As lunch came they slowly entered and walked around. Hearing Andrew's statement Vlad's eyes flared their crimson color. "Shut up mutt! You don't rule the school and you never will. That's what us vampires are for." He yelled over at him seeing Andrew tell his pack to not make a scene. One thing Andrew did that infuriated Vlad was be able to keep his cool when he was teased.

Seeing who Andrew was talking to he walked over to her and smirked. "Well looks like lunch is served to us in a human today boys." He said as he opened his mouth exposing fangs inches away from Leto's face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 am
((Haha, I'm more into tanner guys, personally. EVERY GIRL SHOULD MELT! If they didn't they aren't girls. ;p I just made Leto a go crazy. 0.o))

Leto heard Andrew and smiled, she took a napkin that was on a stand with ketchup and mustard. Thank goodness he found me so fast, I hate having a lunch with noone I know in it. Not to mention, I'm happy I'm not anyone's lunch today.. Leto thought happily. She began began to walk over to her table, when she noticed a vampire yell at Andrew, calling him mutt. "Oh no..." Leto whispered, this guy had to be the vampire Andrew was talking about, Vlad. She just hoped that he wouldn't harass her before she was able to get to Andrew and his pack.

Too late, Vlad already came up to her. He was good looking to say the least, his hair was spiked and his face was cherubic. Though, there was an aura around him that made Leto very uneasy. Leto tried to be brave, but this was the one vampire who ruled over the rest, making him strong. Usually, Leto would have shrunk away from someone so threatening, but when Vlad called her lunch she snapped inside. She did something so reckless and stupid, something she would never do.

Leto frowned as adrenaline pumped through her veins, making her a courageous human. "Don't you mean 'from the humans'?" Leto asked. She did it so fast and no vampire or werewolf would ever expect it from a human, so it was guaranteed that this vampire wouldn't stop her. Leto took her over-portioned nachos and smeared it into Vlad's face. "Enjoy."

It was only a second later that Leto knew what she had done was a terrible mistake. It was a very terrible mistake, and she knew that she was going to probably be someone's dinner or lunch. Leto backed away from the vampire, and then turned to see four of the lunch ladies who were serving food run over to her. They all surrounded her, like a wall around a fort to keep it safe.

One of the ladies spoke to Vlad, in a heavy southern accent. "Naw, ya' bes' be gettin' yerself t' the office. We don' want naw troubl' here." she told him.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 am
Vlad shook his head at the lunch ladies. "Oh I would never go against you mutts. I'm much too civilized for that. And you little girl don't be afraid, well do be afraid for after school who will protect you? No one you're on your own and that is when we will strike." He stated simply standing up and wiping his face off with some napkins.

With one last glare at Leto he walked back to his friends. "Bye mutt keep a close eye on your little friend, or should I say mascot." Vlad said to Andrew as he left the cafeteria with his friends. They hopped over the wall and into the woods looking for their own lunch, some type of meaty animal.

Andrew couldn't help her. It just wasn't allowed. Werewolves were not suppose to help anyone especially the leader. Hearing Vlad's statement he clenched his fists. This was the last time Vlad would get away with this, no more Mr. Nice Werewolf. "Guys stay here. I'm going to get Leto, don't ask questions. You'll understand later on." He stated as he approached the lunch ladies.

"Sorry about that. You all know Vlad he gets mad when he doesn't get what he wants. Come on Leto let's go eat. He won't bother either of us again." Andrew said to her watching as the lunch ladies left and walked back to their stations. It was his fault that Leto was attacked, he vowed to keep her safe from harm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:27 am
Leto thanked the lunch ladies for sticking up for her. She knew that other students weren't allowed to help her out and she was really thankful for that. But her mind was wrapped around what Vlad had said. When she was alone, he would strike against her. That was from when school ended at five from the time she rode her bike to the school grounds. Maybe I'll just live here... Leto thought to herself with a hard humor. She didn't feel bad for the vampire, he was being rude, but she felt bad because now her mother would have to do a funeral for her own daughter.

Leto looked at Andrew with a hard frown on her face. "Andrew, are you sure?" she remembered the way he had looked. "I personally think I'm kinda screwed." she said. She was really scared as she remembered how Vlad's fangs looked, everyone the lunch room was staring at them as they walked to their lunch table. Leto sat next to Andrew and some other werewolf.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am
"Trust me Leto you'll be safe as long as you're with my pack. Vlad would think twice before messing with me. You see we use to be friends, until our parents found out. Ever since then we have competed against each other. Andrew told her. The others in his pack just nodded.

Looking at the table he figured he should introduce the loyal ones from his pack, the ones that had always been there for him. "The one you are sitting next to is Larry, he's the beta. Then we Chris, Eric, Mike, Ryan, Greg, and Travis." Andrew told her pointing to each of the werewolves in turn. The fact was each was just as big as Andrew, well almost a few inches shorter than him but still close enough to his height.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 am
Leto was still unconvinced when Andrew, but she was slightly shocked to hear that they were friends at one time. "I'm so bad with names, but I'll try." Leto said truthfully with a smile. She looked at how each werewolf was so tall, seriously how did they get that big?

She looked around the table and then at Andrew, they were really tall, infact, each one was about a foot, if not more than a foot taller than her. "How do you guys get so tall?" she asked the werewolves that towered above her.

((sorry about my tiny writing block...))  

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 am
Andrew shrugged at the question. The reason he didn't know he had guesses but nothing that was factual for it. "I think it's in our genes. I don't really know though. My guess is as good as yours." He said sliding his tray over slightly.

"Come on eat you'll need especially if you have any classes with Vlad." Andrew said as he took a few bites of some of food from Larry's plate. The whole pack just sort of shrugged off questions when Andrew started eating. It was shown that they would only eat when Andrew decided to. The good thing about the pack was they were always loyal to each other.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am
"Are you sure?" Leto asked, looking at the huge plate of food in front of her. "I'm not sure if I could even eat half of that." Leto said, lightening up a bit from her scare. She was still on the edge a bit, but she was feeling safer being with the pack of werewolves.

She frowned and said flatly, "I really hope I don't have any classes with him.." The thought of having to be by him got her uneasy. At least, the only class that she would have to worry about was Orchestra, that would be a bad class to be stuck with him. There was a vampire teacher and she heard from the administrator that there were only vampires in Orchestra. The thought of being a rabbit in a lions' den made her shiver.

Hawt N Strong

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 pm
Andrew laughed at her expression. "You don't have to eat all of it. We get something from every line so we can eat a little bit of everything. Some days everyone buys a small portion. But today a few of us bought big portions. So don't worry if you can't eat it all we help eat all food." He said smiling down at her.

Hearing her response to the whole Vlad thing he shrugged. "Who knows I am just saying it's possibly not to be in class with him. Now just eat and forget. Lunch is fun time not getting scared shitless time." Andrew said patting her on the back lightly. She didn't need to be scared she was with the Bradshaw pack she was safe as can be.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff