Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Mqstalker's Weight Loss Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Breakfast: A bite or two of cereal (corn flakes, 2% milk) dark chocolate cappucino (from a mix)

Snack: venti Fat free caramel brulee no whip from Starbucks

Lunch: 75% of a chicken pot pie, garlic toast, some salad, diet coke (from bob evan's)

Snack: 2 corn dogs w/ mustard

Dinner: half a meatball sub, 3 small slices pizza (it's rare to have slices these small), a breadstick or two, can't recall. Apple cider to drink as well. :3

Comments:

4:24pm: Overall I'm completely happy with how my morning has turned out so far. =)
I took a Hydroxycut this morning to wake me up. I don't take it regularly but I was really sluggish this morning and really needed the caffeine boost.
I don't use diet pills at all except for that. I don't take it for weight loss though. I think the last time I took one was at the beginning of November.

8:35pm:
am I stuffed or what? o_o Um. yeah. So. Done with today! biggrin I'm happy about this, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 am
Yesterday was junk food day. I didn't plan it, s**t just happened. At the end of the day, I was like, wtf am I doing? So here I am, back on track and more motivated than I was two days ago.

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am
Breakfast: Bagel w/ cream cheese, salami (thin sliced! Yay! ) two rice cakes, one banana, slice of pound cake (I took the smallest from the package, the other slices were almost twice the size)

Snack: rice cake, one munchkin, one raspberry gummi, one fun size crunch bar

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

1:06pm: I've finally started my period. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and today, the real cramps kicked in and I'm like YES!! HALLELUJAH!!
Now, only a few more days before I finally drop the water weight. I look and feel so bloated. My sugar cravings are definitely kicking in today. I'm trying so hard to control it but it's difficult, it really is. I'm going to go take some Mydol now. I'm in pain but it's not as horrible as I've had it before. I never know what to expect during my period. Sometimes, the cramps have me bedridden. Sometimes, I don't have any at all. D:
My cycle's messed up again. Now it's back on track because I'm starting on the same day I started last month. I wonder what I'm to expect next. -_-
I'm getting vitamins today! I've been out. lol, so yeah. I'm happy about that. I'll update later, for sure. Off to vacuum, watch Harry Potter, and drink water. I'm really thirsty >.>

1:07am:
Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, but it was bad enough.
I think I had munchkins for lunch. We've had junk food lying around the house ALL DAY.
We had a reasonable dinner and I exercised portion control. No doubt about that.
I snacked far too much today. I think I ate random things, little bites here and there. Always something sugary and processed. Rice cakes were the only think one could deem acceptable in this situation.
Tomorrow will be better? I don't know if I can say that. But I can try. :/

REALLY want a wii fit. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 am
Ah. Cravings. Have you tried getting out of the house and doing something? It might help distract you if you're not near the pantry, lol. That's my experience anyway. <_<

Btw, for cramps, Advil should help.  

Sunsway

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Breakfast: Part of an omelet, two pieces toast w/ jam, part of a pancake

Snack: French Vanilla Cappucino (from a mix)

Lunch: A chocolate bar? (-_-)

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

4:30Pm: My lunch seriously makes me laugh. And yes, I had a chocolate bar for lunch. That's some seriously messed up s**t, if I do say so myself.
I'm now full though. So. Um. I don't really care?

Found out that getting a Wii for christmas just won't work out because one of my sisters is most definitely getting a PS3. So, I'll see if we can work something out with getting DDR. I have a PS2 and all's I would need is like, one DDR game and a mat. I'd love two so me and one of my sisters can play it too.
One of my siblings was weighed at the doctor's office a week or so ago. She's 116 lbs. She's only 8 years old. She plays soccer at school, eats like all of my sisters do and runs around a lot at home. I don't know if there's really anything we can do for her. I'm going to try and have her play DDR with me (she's really competitive) in hopes that it may help her shed a few pounds. Getting anyone in my family to eat healthy is something that can't really be accomplished. It's just how it is. But, exercise. I'm going to do my best to get my sisters into doing stuff with me. I don't want them to grow up the way I did. It was painful and it's the reason weight loss is still so hard for me. Healthy weight loss that is. My depression has me wanting to say ******** and go back to hurting myself. But I'm fighting it.
I just don't want them to end up like I did. Or worse. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:38 pm
X-ponential
Ah. Cravings. Have you tried getting out of the house and doing something? It might help distract you if you're not near the pantry, lol. That's my experience anyway. <_<

Btw, for cramps, Advil should help.

I know that would really help but I'm always around the house doing something. There's nowhere to go really, no friends to visit,they've all been gone since Summer ended. College does that to the world. And it's freezing out so, unless there's something we desperately need, no one goes for a walk anymore. I'm hoping I can get some boots soon because my shoes are all messed up (holes and whatnot) so I can take a walk or maybe walk up to the store and browse or something.
I really wish I could just 'get out'. But eh.

Can't wait until I get my job. 3nodding Then, I'll be out of the house most of the time. =]
Time needs to go by faster..... >.>  

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am
Breakfast: two eggo waffles, drizzle of syrup, mini chips ahoy (140 calories)

Snack: a few sips dark choc. hot cocoa (mix made w/ water)

Lunch: two sandwiches, a handful of chips, cup a noodle (broth drained)

Snack: :/ My snacking was out of hand. I'm too embarrassed to even recall any of it.

Dinner: Wolfgang Puck frozen pizza. (AMAZING, btw.) lol

Comments:

1:59pm: I'm hungry but I want nothing. I'm depressed and I feel like absolute s**t.
This morning, when I bent down to zip up my sisters' boot (left knee on floor, right knee bent) a pain shot into my lower back, started to burn and feel like it was spreading. Now, I'm in pain. I can't walk, sit, lay down, bend over and pick something up without feeling pain. I've taken Motrin, tried some extra strength painkillers, nothing's helping. I don't know what I did, can't tell if something's really wrong or if I just pulled something or tore something. But, seriously, wtf could I have done by just bending down. It made no sense.
I can't go to the doctor either. I don't have insurance. I'm not going unless I'm half dead or paralyzed. It's not worth the bills. I've got enough of those.

11:33pm: Still in a huge amount of pain. Nothing's working to relieve it. I've tried Motrin, Mydol, and Icyhot patches. It hurts to walk, sit, stand, lie down, nothing I do is pain free. :/
I really hope that with time, this passes. And soon. I don't need another medical bill. And MRI's cost a fortune. That's one bill I never want to see. :/
Here's to hoping tomorrow'll be a better day. I'm right now on Tylenol Extra Strength.
I'm usually not much of a wuss when it comes to pain but this is basically making me into some kind of cripple. I have to walk like I have a stick up my a** or else my hips will move back and forth and cause me a lot of pain. >< I'm not having fun with this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am
Breakfast: leftover Wolfgang Puck pizza from the night before, Hawaiian Fruit Punch

Snack: Smartfood popcorn clusters (chocolate cookie caramel pecan) 120 cals (extremely filling but expensive...) 5g fiber per bag. 3nodding

Lunch: cup a noodle (half cooked, broth drained), two salami sandwiches, handful chips, snickers (240 ish cals)

Snack: Lorna Doone 100 cal pack, two crackers

Dinner: tba

Comments:

12:03pm: >< I need to go find a decent snack. And I want to take a walk. But I don't know how cold it is or if I'd like being out in this weather.
And I have to groom my cats. And draw.
I don't want to do anything today. Nothing. Nothing whatsoever.
Back pain is still here. :/

12:38pm: Just tried some exercising. About 10 minutes of dancing around like some nutter in our kitchen to Amy Winehouse. It's partially an attempt to alleviate the backpain. It's not helping but I got my heart pumping. I'll take that over anything anyday. 3nodding

12:50pm: Finally took pictures of myself. Ya know, to track progress with. Until a major change has been made in my appearance (weight wise), I won't be posting pictures. It's just too much for me. I hate them, I hate the way I look right now. So, until I can come on here and be like, OMG 30 pounds down, there won't be progress pics. :/

Santa, I want a scale. kthnxbye.

4:31pm: I was severely hungry at lunch. :/ I always get that way.
Um, back pain, still not gone. I haven't taken anymore painkillers. When I lay down, it feels funny. I mean, it hurts, but it feels tight or like something's there. I can't tell really. >.>  

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sunsway

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 am
@_@ Ah, I really hope it's not serious. That sounds like the kind of thing it would be best to get checked, if it lasts that long. Does it feel like a muscle pain or is it in the spine/cartilage? Hope it gets better. <_<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am
X-ponential
@_@ Ah, I really hope it's not serious. That sounds like the kind of thing it would be best to get checked, if it lasts that long. Does it feel like a muscle pain or is it in the spine/cartilage? Hope it gets better. <_<

I can't really tell. >.>
The pain isn't as bad today but last night it wasn't that bad all morning but then at night, it started to really irritate me. :/
We're gonna wait it out though.  

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 am
Breakfast: half an eggo waffle, 3 keebler cookies (240 cals), 1 1/2 english muffins w/ cream cheese, salami

Snack:

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Comments:

11:24am: Yesterday I thought it might help if I tried stretching my back. Well, I bent backwards and doing so caused a pain to shoot up my back and then make my neck and head hurt and I also lost control of my right arm for a split second.
gonk What's happening to me!? lol

Argh. Well. Today, the pain isn't all that bad. And at times, I can't really tell how bad it is. It's just there, ya know.
Blah. ><

I'm tired. So I'm going to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:29 pm
could it be a pinched nerve or something? shooting pain sounds like it could be rather than a sprain or tear, which would be more of a dull sort of aching pain? Im just guessing >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Sunsway

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:59 am
I don't know if it would help, but you could try hanging from something -- maybe somewhere on a playground or off the door frame by your fingers. It's not necessary to take the whole weight off the feet, but it's a good way to stretch and relax the spine. I do it routinely for that purpose, maybe it could help you too. <_<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 am
If you feel strange hanging stop immediately and sit down and breathe with your shoulders *down* I've passed out hanging before, I don't know why but I have.

Yoga. Try yoga. Do it with an actual Yogi.  

Tandahda
Crew

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:22 am
Iconised Ghost
could it be a pinched nerve or something? shooting pain sounds like it could be rather than a sprain or tear, which would be more of a dull sort of aching pain? Im just guessing >.<

I don't know what it is. XD
It's gotten better. The pain isn't as bad and it really now only kicks in if I'm doing things. Like, for example, yesterday I finished decorating our Christmas tree. After about two or so hours walking around, getting off and on a stepladder and then walking around trying to get good angles for pictures, the pain kicked in and it kinda ruined the rest of my day. It's also there in the morning after I wake up.
If by next week, the pain isn't gone and if the headaches keep coming back (I have a horrid one right now) I'll ask my mom if we can afford a doctor's visit. I'm sure we can. It just needs planning.

Thank you though. I'm trying to figure it out for myself as well. xD All sorts of things pop in my head. sweatdrop  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff