Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
The Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see more of in this guild?
  Guild-wide events (extravaganzas &c.)
  Contests (art, tektek, poetry, &c.)
  Bumping/chatterbox games & polls
  Roleplays
  Giveaways
  Two or more of the above
View Results

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:48 pm
____________♥Hidden ✖ Ace♦____________
I can help. 3nodding I was part of setting up GCD's 2k9 Halloween Ball... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:56 pm
I love it. Lady March, you're officially the queen of this event-- Tsukiyomi, since you've had some experience with this, you're her second-in-command. Do what you do best (namely, be brilliant and creative like always) and come to me with any questions, concerns, issues, &c. &c....

I like the idea of having it run for a few weeks. Starting with a bang (i.e. the New Year) should give it enough energy to last that long. RPs, a couple threads (three sounds good, I'd prefer no more than five) for different activities or "rooms", riddles (I've got a bunch!), party favors (little items that I can get Ten Over Sixx in bulk, or some such...) --the works. I'm not such a great party planner but I can buy anything in the MP, art shops, whatever. Just say the word, girls. (:

The Night Faery
Captain

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:06 pm
No. I don't want to be 2nd in command. I want to be The Royal Bodyguard. xd Lol. Yeah, sure. I'll help. But, For the roleplay? Hmm...maybe we can do....A MURDER MYSTERY?! User Image Or, hmm...something DEFINITELY AiW-related...spin-off of the Looking-Glass Wars? But, focusing more on Hatter trying to find Alice? Hmm...something dealing with tea....and, masquerading...Try to find a Masquerade Ball Guild/thread and maybe we can go from there...? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm
Oooh... *bowbow* Yes ma'am! We'll keep you posted, Night-Night... >_>

Yay, help! That would be very much appreciated; thank you, Tsukiyomi! Because I suck with riddles and such... *plays with blocks like the 3 year old she is* But yes! That's the kind of thing that I'd love to do with the roleplay... but I think we should keep it something somewhat simple since this is the first time doing it in this guild. I was thinking something straight out of the books... like maybe the mystery can revolve around the tarts that Jack stole, or something like that? And during the event we could alternate with dropping hints that people could collect, and then at the end of the event there may/may not be a prize..?

As for a contest I'd love to do, I'd love to do a quote contest in the capturing of the boy who turned into a pig. XD It would be the first three people who quote his post would get credit for catching him, and then by the end of the event the people with the most would win a prize? Does that strike everyone as a contest they'd actually want to participate in? <_<

And does a Ballroom, a Tearoom, and the Rose Garden sound like a good span for the 3 threads?

Hmmm... Tsukiyomi, do you want me to message you for the details of planning and such? That way there can be some surprise. ^_^

Edit:
Also, any ideas on what prizes specifically to include? I was going to donate pure, but anything else anyone wants? I have some ideas from looking at the marketplace, but it's all still open for suggestion...

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm
User ImageHmm...I was hoping more along the lines of Mugs, Tea Kettles, Roses....that sort of lot. 3nodding And, yes, I know tis the first event this Guild has. cool Tis a Good thing I am helping to revive it. xd Speaking of which, we need banners. ninja I can find the images, someone will have to do the coding...@_@ And, we can NOT leave out the Ever So Popular - Tektek and Avi Contests. heart And, I do like that concept of the who stole the tart mystery game! What Jolly fun this event will be! 4laugh And, yes, we can discuss through PMs. 3nodding I rather on here than on Takari. sweatdrop I mean, I am the Mad Hatter's Descendant, after all. wink

Also, we could invite other active guilds related to AiW, neh? ninja I know I am part of one...they are, somewhat active like us. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:05 pm
Your first sentence confuses me... sorry, I'm slow tonight. XD

Okies... so you're on 3 accounts! Ooooooookay, now I understand. XD I'll send you a PM ASAP. *nodnod*

The only reason I wasn't going to include an Avie/Tektek contest was to avoid clashing with the Winter one already going on... but it's an option!

I'd be ok with that. But... how would we go it? *_* I mean, without breaking other guild rules... and I don't want to risk isolating people in this guild either, so they should be our main focus...

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Darling: I am only on two accounts in here. rofl The first sentence: prizes. Isolating? What do you mean? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 am
We should keep it mostly to do with the original books and not have too much going on at once, otherwise it just gets a bit confusing if you know what I mean. And I think we should just stick with this guild.

Other than that, some awesome ideas here. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm
Yes. Indeed we shall keep with the books...all that others stuff is just, my imagination running wild. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm
Hullo! Guild Mule speaking here (aka Night, but I haven't logged on to my regular account yet and I'm garnering some gold here.)

--So I'm going to be getting lots of tea-related things with my more... rich, I guess... main account. Y'know, little fun items as mini prizes and whatnot. Never know when they could come in handy.

As far as the contests in question go, I'd say an actual avatar contest would be all right, but let the winter tektek contest run its course (there are only like four more days of it, anyway) before making another one.

Keep me posted, dears (through the main account)!

Ten Over Sixx
Crew

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
Don't worry, madame. We will. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:05 pm
Yeah, I'm going to keep the focus in the guild... Spiff, you can try to interest people outside the guild, but they'll have to join to participate, so... what I meant by isolate is to keep the members of the guild interested rather then just focusing on other people.

And thankies, Night Night! That'll be cool. ^__^ Let me know if you need help buying anything, kk?

And we'll see about the avatar contest... the last thing I'd want to do is confuse people! o.o

ALSO! I'm having a little bit of a problem with my computer's power cord so it's loosing lots of power fast, but I'm going to try my best to get things up and running on New Year's. *bowbow*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image
Lol. Lady, don't forget: You have me. wink Just give me the info you want and I can do it. razz Hence why I offered to help out, silly. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Wahah, thanks Spiff. Now that I have more then 10 minutes to sit down and do this I can figure out what all's going on, haha! ^_^  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
gonk SORRY! crying  
All In the Golden Afternoon