Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  yes i will
  no i wont
View Results

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:39 pm
She will treat him badly and he will appreciate you so much more when you two get together. Keep telling yourself that while you wait it out. Also, don't make a move right after they break up. About a month is probably a good time to wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
She will treat him badly and he will appreciate you so much more when you two get together. Keep telling yourself that while you wait it out. Also, don't make a move right after they break up. About a month is probably a good time to wait.

How do you know that shes going to treat him badly? Just because shes pretty that doesn't automatically make her an evil b***h. Why must you people be so vicious and catty towards a girl just because shes beautiful? Stop being so jealous, its not very flattering and it certainly doesn't make you look good.

I'm hearing girls telling the OP to throw things at her
The OP wants to dump water on her
People are assuming because of her good looks that shes going to treat her man poorly.

Frankly, I'm very displeased. I expected better of you girls.  

Matron Mord Sith

Emii_eat_chuu-x

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

How do you know that shes going to treat him badly? Just because shes pretty that doesn't automatically make her an evil b***h. Why must you people be so vicious and catty towards a girl just because shes beautiful? Stop being so jealous, its not very flattering and it certainly doesn't make you look good.

People are assuming because of her good looks that shes going to treat her man poorly.

I so agree with yooh.. O.O''
But like i don't even know who's she talkin' about :S
But i agree with all of it ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm
Get to know her. Who cares if she wears make up in her grade? That doesn't make her a bad person. If she goes up to you randomly and throws a punch without a reason, that makes her a bad person. It's your own fault for not telling him. Besides, ask yourself if this guy is really worth it. Sure, he may have good looks, but he may be the wrong person for you and he may not be. It's not like the girl chose what she looks like, maybe she feels self-conscious so that's why she wears make up. My advice, don't post these threads if you don't know the person well. Anyway, don't hit her with water. It's absolutely way too immature!  

nightmare_death_witch

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 am
The idea that she would treat him poorly is more something to help you feel better. They might have a successful relationship, but thinking about that makes it seem like the end of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
The idea that she would treat him poorly is more something to help you feel better. They might have a successful relationship, but thinking about that makes it seem like the end of the world.

Its not good advice, its false hope. Plus following that advice will only bring trouble. She needs to get over him and move on for now is what she needs to do.  

Matron Mord Sith

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 am
muffinz_RAWRR
A way to get back at her without anyone knowing;;
Involves a water bottle, a wall to hide behind, and a lot of aim.

When you see her alone or with a small group of friends going down a hallway, follow behind her/them but far behind, throw the water bottle at her then jump behind a wall and wait for her reaction. Just make sure you've mastered the getting behind the wall quietly and quickly so that they don't see you. It's worked before, so I hope this works for you. A full water bottle works better than an empty one btw. If you don't want to do this, than I'd suggest somehow dumping a bucket of water on her as you suggested.
Okay this sounds like an epic prank that I might pull on a friend who I knew for a fact would not mind. But how is being immature going to help her get the guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 am
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

Its not good advice, its false hope. Plus following that advice will only bring trouble. She needs to get over him and move on for now is what she needs to do.
I guess that's where we differ. I'd probably wait it out for at least a few weeks knowing that many teen relationships are over fast.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

I guess that's where we differ. I'd probably wait it out for at least a few weeks knowing that many teen relationships are over fast.

It will only bring drama.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

ok i know i said some pretty rash things but i tried to make friends with her ad ive proved my hypothesis, shes mean =( shes like those girls in the movies , she thinks shes better than everyone because shes pretty on the outside wich i think is pretty basd and also she wont let one of her friends who here i shall call minnie hang out with me and my friends or else shell tell everyone shes a loser and that she has back hair wich i dont get at all...  

Iam MonsterRAWR0

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Bunnies go RAWR20
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

ok i know i said some pretty rash things but i tried to make friends with her ad ive proved my hypothesis, shes mean =( shes like those girls in the movies , she thinks shes better than everyone because shes pretty on the outside wich i think is pretty basd and also she wont let one of her friends who here i shall call minnie hang out with me and my friends or else shell tell everyone shes a loser and that she has back hair wich i dont get at all...

Even so, I really don't care. Don't be a jealous b***h and lash out on her just because she beat you to the chase. Leave her alone along with her boyfriend. Attacking her will only make you stoop down to her level if she really, truely is a mean person. Let them have their relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm
You might be missing something.
Is she nice?
Is he happy with her?
If he is truly happy with her, and you truly like him, you will have to realize it is better to stand back, unless she is cheating on him.
What is her personality like?
Have you tried to look at this like an outsider, someone with unbiased feelings?  

iGrunny E M O

Slynst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:41 pm
Bunnies go RAWR20
I am your Mord Sith
Kaiyle Brightblade

Back hair? I think you mean black. What does black hair have to do with her being mean? o_O
I have black hair... DISCRIMINATION AGAINST PEOPLE WITH BLACK HAIR?
And why would you want to hang out with her friends anyways if you hate her so much? And you said she's pretty right? She IS in a way better than a majority of people in the looks department then. But don't you have something you're good about as well? Don't you show it off to people in pride? Aren't you basically saying you're better than her and you deserve to be with that boy more than her by hating on her?
Just some thoughts you should take into consideration.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am
Matron Mord Sith
muffinz_RAWRR
A way to get back at her without anyone knowing;;
Involves a water bottle, a wall to hide behind, and a lot of aim.

When you see her alone or with a small group of friends going down a hallway, follow behind her/them but far behind, throw the water bottle at her then jump behind a wall and wait for her reaction. Just make sure you've mastered the getting behind the wall quietly and quickly so that they don't see you. It's worked before, so I hope this works for you. A full water bottle works better than an empty one btw. If you don't want to do this, than I'd suggest somehow dumping a bucket of water on her as you suggested.

Immature much?

it made me laugh to think about it but i now know that she isnt as mean as i thought so i dont think i should do tht  

Iam MonsterRAWR0

Iam MonsterRAWR0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:03 am
nightmare_death_witch
Get to know her. Who cares if she wears make up in her grade? That doesn't make her a bad person. If she goes up to you randomly and throws a punch without a reason, that makes her a bad person. It's your own fault for not telling him. Besides, ask yourself if this guy is really worth it. Sure, he may have good looks, but he may be the wrong person for you and he may not be. It's not like the girl chose what she looks like, maybe she feels self-conscious so that's why she wears make up. My advice, don't post these threads if you don't know the person well. Anyway, don't hit her with water. It's absolutely way too immature!
ok i agree with you, totally and you know what, she never liked him -.-' so this whole thing was pointless, i apologize girls,i got to know her a little and shes fine,i guess >w>
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff