Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am
kirin_girl The Younger
pads..even though hey feel gross,u dn't have any leaks..nd I hate tampons coz they r like for "non virgins" only..sorry 4 sayin that..coz If u put it in ur hole,then it'll get bigger..and if u use tampoons u always change,I think if u use it it'll leak.. but it's up to the user..if that's wat they like or not.. also I think when u remove it,it hurts.. talk2hand talk2hand

No. Just...no. Using a tampon has absolutely nothing to do with the state of a person's virginity. Nothing. At. All.

It does not break the hymen. That membrane of skin already has a hole in it. Think about it, it has to. Otherwise there would be no way for the menstrual blood to get out in the first place. A tampon can fit easily into you through that hole. Also, unless you are using a tampon that is much, much too big for you, there is also no significant stretching.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am

I perfer pads just because it's so easy just to stick it on then go. But I do use tampons when I'm doing sports..

However, other than that I don't use it, just because my best friend changed my mind about wearing them, she has that one disease from it that you can get, so yeah... I just mostly use the pads... ^.^

Princess xxKay_

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 pm
kirin_girl The Younger
pads..even though hey feel gross,u dn't have any leaks..nd I hate tampons coz they r like for "non virgins" only..sorry 4 sayin that..coz If u put it in ur hole,then it'll get bigger..and if u use tampoons u always change,I think if u use it it'll leak.. but it's up to the user..if that's wat they like or not.. also I think when u remove it,it hurts.. talk2hand talk2hand

Uh, no. That's just stupid, I know plenty of virgins that use tampons and just because you use a tampon, you are still a virgin. The hymen is still intact. Also, it doesn't stretch your v****a. I've used them ever since I got my period and my vag is still the same size. If you put a tampon in properly it should not hurt. Get your facts straight before you post.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 pm
Shinu_Rei
tampons over pads ,but it's not like you can use them every day...

but after switching to the moon cup I no longer have to worry about pads or tampons >:}

I want one. Where can I get one?  

Matron Mord Sith

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Shinu_Rei

but after switching to the moon cup I no longer have to worry about pads or tampons >:}

Alternatives to the mass produced tampons and pads can be hard to find. Try asking around at specialty health food stores, organic markets and such. Where I am there's a place called "Earth's General Store" that sells them, but I'm pretty sure it's a local business.

Look for places like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm
i prefer pads ,i havent tryed a tampon but for me pads are comfortable whee  

Miss Ester

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 am
faretheewell
I am your Mord Sith
Shinu_Rei

Alternatives to the mass produced tampons and pads can be hard to find. Try asking around at specialty health food stores, organic markets and such. Where I am there's a place called "Earth's General Store" that sells them, but I'm pretty sure it's a local business.

Thanks, I'll be sure to look. I hear that they are expensive though. Do you by any chance know the price range?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:22 pm
Before I started taking pills to make me menstruate lightly, I would sometimes use both a tampon and a pad. But the pad was mainly for backup.

After taking these pills sometimes all I need is a liner. But if I need something more I prefer tampons to pads.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:24 pm
I am your Mord Sith
kirin_girl The Younger

Uh, no. That's just stupid, I know plenty of virgins that use tampons and just because you use a tampon, you are still a virgin. The hymen is still intact. Also, it doesn't stretch your v****a. I've used them ever since I got my period and my vag is still the same size. If you put a tampon in properly it should not hurt. Get your facts straight before you post.
I'm pretty sure a tampon can damage your hymen a little. But that doesn't mean you can't use them as a virgin. And they do hurt before you are used to doing it correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm
I vote tampons over pads. I hate the feeling of a pad, its like having a mattress between your legs. Not to mention that, for me, they never stay in place. Once a tampon is in, you can't even feel it.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm
kirin_girl The Younger

There was a little pamphlet thing in the box of tampons that had how to insert it and FAQ's. One question: Does using tampons take my virginity? Answer: You're still a virgin until you have sexual intercourse for the first time.

Honestly, read that s**t. And unless you're using the wrong size, your 'hole' won't get any bigger ._. they have pads for a reason, you can use them as a back-up layer if you think you'll leak. I use pads only since I'm not fully comfortable in tampons yet, but I use tampons when I babysit, since I hate the though of accidentally staining something if I sit on it (when the pad bunches up, sometimes blood leaks onto the area that was covered, and sometimes it goes under the pad). How awkward would THAT conversation be?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 pm
I used to use pads. Tampons were never convenient enough for me, since I don't go to the bathroom enough in a day that I wouldn't actively have to think about when I'd have to remove it. I still used them when swimming and such, but pads let me worry a lot less about changing. I did end up with messes a lot in the morning when I was on my period, but that was no big deal since I knew how to wash my underwear properly to avoid staining.

Now I use a menstrual cup. I got it in March. It's a Diva Cup, since that's what was readily available. I'm never going back to disposables. I don't have to worry about changing it more often than I use the bathroom and it's an internal product, so It's not too messy and I can swim in it. Menstrual cups do have a bit of a learning curve, and obviously aren't for everyone, but I'm really glad I found out about them. If anyone wants to know anything about them chances are you can find it at Livejournal's Menstrual Cup Community. You could also ask me if you like and I'll answer if I can.  

Khiwanean

Invisible Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
I am your Mord Sith
kirin_girl The Younger

I'm pretty sure a tampon can damage your hymen a little. But that doesn't mean you can't use them as a virgin. And they do hurt before you are used to doing it correctly.

no, no it doesn't. My hymen was perfectly fine. You'd have to be a complete dumb a** to break/harm your hymen with a tampon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm
I am your Mord Sith
faretheewell
I am your Mord Sith
Shinu_Rei

Thanks, I'll be sure to look. I hear that they are expensive though. Do you by any chance know the price range?

I think it's around about $40.

It's a bit of a high one-time cost, but it is cheaper than buying twelve boxes of tampons. So really you more than break even your first year, and pretty much unless you loose yours you will never have to replace it.

Plus you lower your environmental cost. Every year you would now be producing significantly less waste.

When put into perspective, it's cheep.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

johnlennonandcupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 am
First of all, your hymen can disintegrate on it's own. Don't let that judge your virginity. Mine was gone before I lost mine.

Second, you don't want that thing in the way the first time you have sex ANYWAY.

Third, it IS possible that a tampon can harm you if you're a virgin. If you are a very small girl, tampons can be very dangerous, especially when you haven't been, well, stretched. They cause Toxic Shock Syndrome, which is deadly. You should talk to your doctor about whether or not you should be using tampons.

My vote is on pads. I use tampons occasionally when I wanna go swimming or whatever, but pads have always been a lot more comfortable for me, because I'm a small girl, and even though I'm not a virgin, they're still very risky.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff